• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, american football.

I can't really get into soccer/futbol although I imagine going to a match with people who are really into it would be a lot of fun.

All the weirdos used to hang out on pidgin, I don't know if they still do, but I'm still there.

I have accomplished nothing today albeit reaching Crystal World in FF9 and playing Frisbee with my dogs.
Today was a good day.

I grew up playing soccer but love watching American football. I can't help it, it's one of the few parts of American culture I actually cannot help but partake in.

Nothing like drinking a beer and watching the game with good people.

That may make it a bit hard to follow the game.

I am sure I would lose all interest completely :)

Ketamine, footy, all that's missing is mephedrone and it's, like, the most britlight thing ever

uk.jpg

hahaha, the whole post or just the second paragraph? Because I was mostly referring to the first paragraph :p

hahaha, the whole post or just the second paragraph? Because I was mostly referring to the first paragraph :p
Oh I know. The actual quotes like "". Will Ferrell is looking at a tranquilizer gun and ends up shooting himself in the neck with it. Che I it out you won't be disappointed!

Alright, alright Geeraft, you can do small bumps and I'll IM 75-150mgs. As long as I don't hole I'll follow your game. Also good to see you here! I know your more of a lounger but I've read your posts and know you've been down lately. There's nothing but brotherly psychedelic love here! I know most loungers are "joking", and do care but others truly try to make it worse. The lounge is a lot different than it used to be, farm knows. So if you need to talk and you feel like it come here. <3 We also joke as you can see though I know Troz was truly considering the offer, thinking about taking a trip to Americant. I won't lie either I thought about it too.8o::sus:

Anyjays, I never once tried meph. No interest. I like flipping and MDA/analogues are fucking sweet but plain MDMA except at feetsvand shows....ehh!

lmao I don't even know what to think...I'm just laughing

I've seen Old School, but not recently and not sober haha. I should've picked it as a Will Ferrel quote though, as soon as I started reading it in his voice it was undeniable.

lmao I don't even know what to think...I'm just laughing

I've seen Old School, but not recently and not sober haha. I should've picked it as a Will Ferrel quote though, as soon as I started reading it in his voice it was undeniable.
[video=youtube_share;VmyDnnh1S3A]http://youtu.be/VmyDnnh1S3A[/video]

It's so perfect. I love when he just pushes that kid to the side by the head and when he falls into the pool, they chose the perfect song! He's Frank the Tank a once alchie who gets sober mets his love then loses it....

A few people have told me I'm kinda funny so.....

LOOOOOOOOOOL ok I do not recall that scene!! FUCK! I actually squealed out loud...with the girlfriend's mum and sister in the room (they're in town and crashing at my place while my housemates are overseas).

I wonder if her mum approves of me.

Oh look, whippet charges! This won't seem weird at all.

LOOOOOOOOOOL ok I do not recall that scene!! FUCK! I actually squealed out loud...with the girlfriend's mum and sister in the room (they're in town and crashing at my place while my housemates are overseas).

I wonder if her mum approves of me.

Oh look, whippet charges! This won't seem weird at all.
I don't blame you, the movies great! Just make her some whip cream.....well you might be one of those balloners. Also you could just seduce her, then I think she will approve. It's how it is with my mother in law.....:)

hahaha balloons are used....but noooooooooo, the latter suggestion is undesired haha

hahaha balloons are used....but noooooooooo, the latter suggestion is undesired haha
I figured, there's nothing like loading five chargers into a canister, and inhaling it all in one go then exhaling into a device, and rebreathe.

Also Troz life is hard and we have to make sacrifices like having sex with someone you don't want too, to get something. Hit it from behind, play it cool with the, "Oh god this is so good! I mean your daughter is one thing but your tighter than nitrous oxide!", while you picture....say your girlfriend or something. Then if she tries to make it regular look pathetic and be like, "I've been having problems getting hard...:(".

All in all....take one for the team!!!:sus:

JG....wow..:just wow.

I love popping into social and seeing the hilarious shenanigans of all you beautiful people :)

I love popping into social and seeing the hilarious shenanigans of all you beautiful people :)
These aren't shenanigans sir this is Friday's, doc! Always I'm serious. This..."Help?!?" character might as well be stone.....!

Ah at last, a page full of hilarity in PD social when I woke up. :)

That's me, a ninja....but it's not like it matters...for a second you were like, "A passionate night with Help?!?....maybe..", but then you decided against because our combined passions could have caused the end of the world as we know it. In other news I saw this sexy ass chica walking by and we gave each other dat smile/smirk, I shoulda send something but I was in a hurry, and only certain pissy holds power over me these days. Few women could or can tame this raging manic.

With a tranquilizer gun? Yeah I wish that a lot too, sometimes you'll get a cool dissociative.... Either way, "Owww, YES, YES YOU JUST TOOK ONE TO THE FUCKIN' jugular that's awesome man. Huh, what? Is this bad?!? Yeah pull that sucker out! Wait...whhhaaattt puuuullll whhhhaaattt outtt? You have a fuckin' dart stuck in your neck! Haha your crazy man, your crazy! I like you!".

Oh my god, I LOVE that scene. Thanks for posting it too. =D One of the greatest scenes in a funny movie from one of the greatest funny movies. That whole movie is gold. =D

i used pidgin for a little bit. maybe I should again. is that where all the weirdos hangout?

Yeah Pidgin in a program that lets you connect to any of the messenger services (like AIM), and the main reason to use it is the OTR plugin, which lets you talk privately/encrypted.

Right?!? Old school is soooo good, every actor is high tier, and it's just hilirous. Like I said I love that scene because it was perfect dark humor comedy. If you don't think about it, it's just plain funny, but like I said they play the best song when he falls into the pool. It's not like you know he'll live, old Blue died, but he visualized him/his wife on the beach old times sorta thing which is what is dark about it.

Yeah but I can't get pidgy on my iPod...:(

I had a really weird dream last night I just remembered. I worked in an office instead of at home (which I used to do for this job), and I rolled into work at like 10:15, which is almost 2 hours late. My boss was the only one there, and she was kind of pissed. I told her that sometimes my alarm clock doesn't wake me up, and she just sort of smirked at me. Then I realized I was naked, and I tried to hide behind my chair. Then all of a sudden, my family was there in the office, and my dad was was walking around quite well (he can't walk much anymore). My mom said that they found out some way to help reverse the disease and he's getting better. Then my family and my boss started interacting and my family kept trying to get me to leave with them and go out to eat or do other activities and I kept doing it, and then suddenly realizing I was supposed to be at work and getting all anxious. Throughout the whole dream I was naked and I kept forgetting, and then remembering and getting really self-conscious, except a few times when I remembered and didn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.