• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to take a drug test while they take blood because of depression. Lol. Havent smoked weed in 2-3 weeks, gonna take the test in 1-2 weeks. Hope its out of my system then

^Should be gone by then.
I'd love to meet up one day. :) Tons of adventures to be had in my neck of the woods too.
Oh there will be plenty of adventures as well as shenanigans. Possibly even some hoopla too. That's good to hear though, good job mane.

well, things have been really rough financially already lately, having been living on just $500 a month from Social Security Disability for the last three years, and now i'm about to start chemotherapy back up. in the next four weeks alone i have 10 different testing / screening appointments to make sure that i am eligible to start this new clinical trial for an experimental chemotherapy drug. and the cancer center i need to go to for that is 112 miles away. my family has already stretched themselves really thin doing what they can to help me, so i figure it's time to ask for help elsewhere. i started a GoFundMe for it.

https://www.gofundme.com/charlie-st...85840763-4f57c2753fcc43cb&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

hopefully it's alright to post this here, just go ahead and delete it if it's not. thanks for reading at least, even if you can't afford to help. that Share button goes a long way too. <3

Pharmakos you are in my thoughts. You were probably the first person I PM'd here years ago. <3

Pharmakos you are in my thoughts. You were probably the first person I PM'd here years ago. <3

yeah man, i still remember talking to you warning you about the downside of dissociatives before you first started with them. hopefully i helped mitigate at least a bit of trouble. =p

Hey man, I get paid next week, I'll chuck in some but I'm fucking hemorrhaging money coz lawyers, so prol 20 bucks mate plz buy something that will make you lol from me.

Shared that shit on FB homie. Hopefully I can toss a few bucks when I get paid. Keep on keepin on. You know we all love you and are rooting for you!<3

Happy Thanksgiving, my brethren. :) What are you all doing today? I'm going over to Delsyd's girlfriend's house and we're doing Friendsgiving. I made a pretzel cream cheese jello casserole last night (shit is so good, I think it's a Midwest thing), and shortly I'm going to make a dank chicken pot pie. My girl's bringing a salad and Del's girl is probably making all sorts of good shit because she's awesome. :)

How was it for everyone last night? I had a blast, ate a full weed edible and smoked bongs, and ate SO MUCH FOOD, and it was all amazing. We each made like 2-3 dishes so we had WAY too much food since there were only 5 people... some people didn't come who were going to. We each ate as much as we possibly could and got back inside and it was so hilarious, it looked like we'd barely eaten anything. 1/4 to 1/3 of each dish gone. 8( =D But tons of leftovers and everyone knows Thanksgiving leftovers are the best leftovers.

omg! a friend from a different forum (Fires of Heaven, descended from the OG best EverQuest guild from back in the day) donated $1,000 to my GoFundMe! i feel like i don't even need to ask anyone else haha. so amazing.

he's always claimed to be a former Minnesota Vikings player, but has gotten a bunch of shit for it over the years because he would never reveal his name. now he added me on Facebook, says only one other guy from that forum has him on there, and sent me $1,000. and in his pictures he certainly looks like a former NFL player, big square shoulders and jawline. no shit.

at least one of these other donations is from a BLer too, don't want to reveal your "IRL" name either, but thanks again man :) <3 i owe you several times over now

That's awesome tnw! Great to have frands indeed. Going to a comedy show next weekend by the trailer park boys, haha. Going with some of my best friends(Snarkalarkalark should make an appearance too). Should be alot of fun!

Wuts up guys!!

Just chillin with my girl tonight getting the christmas tree together. Went and got a 6 footer and fixed it up pretty nice. I'm super drunk right now, maybe 14 drinks in but im good. Smoke a fat bowl of this Clementine strain nice, beautiful nite fellas

Happy Holidays my People's

Probably will have a minor hangover but if you just smoke down bowls it dont matter. If i have toast and tea im ready for action the next day

Last edited:
Slowly coming down from a work-craze. What a productive year this ended up being, professionally ! By the end of the year my workload should have decreased significantly.

Haven't had much time to spend on bluelight by I have been lurking whenever there's time. Not many swirly stories to share either, but a couple of weeks ago had a fun one.

Roger Waters was touring south america but the tickets were outrageously expensive in my country. When they started selling them I decided I didn't want to buy them as I would be conforming with a price that seemed abusive. But closer to the date I started regretting my decision as I really like Pink Floyd and it would have been nice going to the show. But by that time the tickets were already sold out. So when I noticed that the show was gonna be in a stadium that's pretty close to where I live (Like a 15 minute walk close), I decided to go anyway and listen from the outside or something. I took 25 mg 2C-C and went with my girl.

We initially sat on front of the venue, but the traffic noises and the fact that volume apparently wasn't too high was making the music a lot harder to listen to than I had imagined. I was surprised, anyway, that a lot of people were actually doing the same thing as us. As music wasn't as clear as I had expected, we got into the parking lot of the venue, and we managed to walk all the way to a point that was closer to the stage and sound was a little bit better. A lot of people were trying to jump the fence of the parking lot to sneak into the show, we cautiously followed them but eventually got kicked out by fucking cops, while "Money" was blasting inside the stadium. I wasn't tripping hard, but I guess the phenethylamine buzz from the 2C-C was making this feel like some sort of grand adventure lol.

After the cops expelled us from the parking lot my girl got fixated on trying to find some way of sneaking in. By then I was more in the "lets give up and find somewhere we can sit down, listen to the music semi-decently and just chill" mood, but when we eventually found a way into the area going through a smaller entrance that led to some yard behind the stadium, she just wanted to keep getting closer and closer to the stage and I just went with it. Hilariously there were a lot of people trying to do the same, we were in a group with three other guys at some point and we managed to get pretty close to where the stage was, but there were a lot of security guards and they were doing their job very seriously.

So after many failed attempts to get into the stadium we eventually settled on a grass field that had no lights on, and was actually just behind the stage. There were like 15 more people, and when we got there some guys made gestures with their hands so we would stay quiet. Ironically the only thing separating us from the audience was a big concrete wall.

The show was long enough so that when we eventually got there we had like 1 hour of music still. Of course the sound wasnt perfect, but it was a fun anecdote anyway. And I got to listen to Waters sing "Brain Damage" and "Eclipse" while watching faint visuals in the silhouettes of trees in a dark field surrounded by people enjoying the same crappier version of the show.

Last edited:
AHHHH what a hellish work day. My boss (the director of programming) has been on vacation all week and at the beginning of the week we did a massive server migration. It's caused all sorts of really bizarre behavior including the internal server clock returning wrong times sometimes, which results in respondents taking surveys to record as negative total elapsed times which fucks all sorts of stuff up. And a few weird issues I can't even adequately explain. The head of the IT department is an Indian guy who is really hard to understand on the phone and I think he doesn't really believe me the extent of what's going on... he has his hands absolutely full and I think he's just stressed out massively like I am. My boss is gone so all of everyone's issues are funneling through me, plus I have a big workload of my own. I'm about ready to punch a hole through my computer screen and/or rip my hair out. :X

But for now I'm gonna go work out, that should help. Also my girl noticed how stressed I was and jumped me in the middle of the afternoon, that also helped. I also just finished baking some weed edibles and I just ate one. That'll help. I'll probably have to work over the weekend. But at least my boss is back Monday. 8(

Sorry about that man.. maybe its the millennium bug after all

I hear it comes bag like cicada bugs

How are you guys? its been a while <3

(talking about cicadas and tech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xys0D9LNC8 i like especially the second part.. and that story about cidada 3301 is pretty interesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.