• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!

I'm furiously working on various things at my house, I have an appraisal tomorrow for a mortgage refinance where I'm borrowing extra money to do home repairs. Namely, my roof, which is leaky. I've had to hide the water damage, so I can get the money to fix the water damage. 8) My girlfriend got the day off work and is helping me. But my friend just called and reminded me that months ago, we bought tickets to see Paul Simon in Greensboro tonight at 8. I completely forgot! We have to leave no later than 4:30 which means I have to get off work early and also that I have a lot less time than I thought. Not sure what to do... I mean I should figure out a way to go to Paul Simon, it's his last tour ever, and I already bought the ticket and it wasn't cheap. But damn, what timing... :\

Can you sell your ticket? Might be worth selling it at some loss to buy your self some freedom from stress.

So I started doing the ketogenic diet to see if it would help my cancer, and my latest tests show that it's been working amazingly. My CT scan shows that all my tumors are shrinking, and my serum tumor markers went from a 91 before the diet to a 5 now after just a week and a half on it! My doctor is baffled by it, she says she's never seen anything quite like it. She doesn't want to admit to herself yet that it was the diet. :)

I'm over the fucking moon right now. We are going to continue with immunotherapy to make sure that it will be gone for good. Who knows, I might have to keep on this diet forever, but I can live with that. :)

Holy shit dude, that's awesome. Definitely continue with the immunotherapy, cancer needs to be fought on all fronts.
Really stoked for you. Having to stick to a keytogenic diet for life sounds pretty fine.

So I started doing the ketogenic diet to see if it would help my cancer, and my latest tests show that it's been working amazingly. My CT scan shows that all my tumors are shrinking, and my serum tumor markers went from a 91 before the diet to a 5 now after just a week and a half on it! My doctor is baffled by it, she says she's never seen anything quite like it. She doesn't want to admit to herself yet that it was the diet. :)

I'm over the fucking moon right now. We are going to continue with immunotherapy to make sure that it will be gone for good. Who knows, I might have to keep on this diet forever, but I can live with that. :)

Exciting news !! :)

you guys ever do something you KNOW is a bad idea cause your boys are
as in someone wanted some shit right well he dont like what i can get him right so he hit me like yo you wanna go to baltimore since your other people phone off
originally i wasnt gonna go cause i said like yo lets go to philly instead, i'm with it if you wanna go there cause i know where to go in philly and all that cause philly got the el so it takes all of 5 minutes to get off get shit then be back in center city in less than a half hour but he isnt trying to go to philly and to eb fair we'd get hit on the tolls and we got none to hit bmore but itsl ike uhhh
this is a bad idea but i'm going anyway hes my boy he isnt street smart. baltimore is less than an hour and philly is like an hour and 40 mins i'm gonna try to convince him in the whip to just take us to philly then let me handle it for him and we ride back so were not in kenzo after 10pm but i guess we're going to baltimore
if i knew how to use public transportation there itd be diff but itsl ike i guess we're gonna walk around out west i'm sure it cant be THAT much diff from how shit is run in philly or DC. if it wasn't D i'd tell him lets just ride down to DC cause i at least know my way around better than baltimore but they dont fuck with the D down there or some shit...????? cause every time i go to DC i dont even look for shit but if i'm walking not always even in the hood i'll get offered hard and wet but never D.

That's very promising mate. <3:What are you eating?

Fuck yeah man, that's awesome! Yeah, diet changes for your health are so worth it. My situation is so much less severe than yours, but I cut out gluten and dairy to help my psoriasis get less severe, and it works, I was getting psoriatic arthritis in my joints and that's gone. It's inconvenient and sometimes I do really miss bread and dairy, but I would SO much rather have pain-free wrists and shit, so it's sort of a non-issue for me, I just do it, and it's fine, still lots of great stuff to eat. :)

Man, I went with my friend tonight to see Paul Simon in Greensboro. Just got back. What a show! Exceeded my expectations, and I had good expectations. Much recommended, it's apparently his final tour. His voice is still beautiful. :)

Tomorrow morning I have a house appraisal... I'm getting a mortgage refinance and borrowing an extra $25k to do home repairs. I need a new roof badly, mine has been leaking for years, I've sort of patched it as I go but there is definitely water damage. I spent the last week furiously trying to cover up where it's obvious and fixing up some other less major things. I've got quite a bit of padding on my target amount versus what it "should" be worth (my town is blowing the fuck up, good place to own real estate), but it needs to appraise at a certain value for me to be able to borrow the extra equity. It's kind of a catch-22 because I need the money to fix the things that would lower the value. But I'm not just gonna save $25k anytime soon, so this is my only way to do it. I'm kinda nervous about it but I think it'll be okay.

I'm totally fucking shit at adulting :|

It is pretty rough sometimes...

Man, I couldn't sleep last night until like 6:30am... woke up at 9am, doing the last cleaning/etc before the appraisal. At least I got some stellar 3D recordings of dawn bird sounds in my yard. <3

I just found out my friend's dog passed away this morning. She was 15, such a great dog. Up until recently she was really spry. I loved that dog and spent a lot of time with her. It's not unexpected necessarily, but I always hoped she'd just keep seeming young and live forever. :(

Sounds like a good life - young and spry right up until the end at a decent age - I hope I can go like that too.

Felt like recording today: Listen to Better Man by escapegoat pharmakos #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-hundersmarck/better-man

Cover of Pearl Jam's "Better Man"

I thought I was doing well on the vocals until I listened back to the recording :p. My dream is still to find a dedicated vocalist to work with, while I just do backup vocals.

I like The Way I Am, plus now I know what you look like. I always wonder what people look like on here.
Should have realized it was an Eminem cover by the vocal delivery. Makes me bummed I stopped trying to learn to play guitar. Unrequited is good too.

It is awesome your cancer stuff is doing better. Hopefully the diet and the immunotheraphy or whatnot does the trick this time.

Xorkoth it was weird your Paul Simon Tickets were so expensive. Like the week before the concert I was seeing tickets for $10. Either on group or ticket reselling sites, maybe both. THey booked him at a 10k + arena and I guess ticket sales weren't what they could have been. I was really suprised neither my mom or uncle wanted to go but oh well.

It just hammered raining here for a few days. My moms bathroom is leaking and we are pretty sure it's from a specific spot on the roof. Problem is it's a two story house, and the part we need to caulk or whatnot is about 20-25 feet up. That part of the roof is really steep and we don't have a ladder. My brother has one and is too lazy to bring it over because he says "it probably won't be tall enough". He lives like TWO miles away. He's kinda an asshole like that. Sometimes he will help you fix stuff, other times he's "too busy" for months at a time. He's got a wife and two kids. He works a lot and IS busy, but he always makes time for his wifes side of the family. Cuz, for one, they have money, and two, I guess he just likes them better. It's kinda fucked up but whatever.

Dryer broke. Thank god for youtube. I am pretty sure it's the valve coils. It's a gas dryer and the flame will come on for a few minutes, then cut off and won't come back on. My mom was supposed to have allready gotten the part today. Last night she's all "give me all the information and places to call and whatnot. You sleep too late and won't get it done". I get up and she still hasn't done it. It's like, don't talk shit on me then don't do it yourself. I just want the fucking part in so I can see if it's fixed or not, but she does not seem to understand the sense of urgency. It's like when I am working I don't care to stress myself out trying to fix shit I don't understand.

Went to try and go bowling last night. HAd a fucking anxiety attack or something. All the lanes were full and it was just really crowded. I just freaked out and was like "I don't want to be here I want to leave". We had allready paid and there were no refunds. I was just like I have to go I don't care. Like if I could have slammed a double shot of whiskey I would have been cool. It's just weird. Pissed my mom off but I didn't make her leave with me sooooo..

Just tired of waking upwanting to die all the time. Tired of living with my mom. Tired of being a 33 yr old felon with no car in 20k person town.... Life just seems impossible to ever get any better. Trying to get off benzos really doesn't help. I'm down to about 2mg diclazapam from 6mg diclaz about 4-5 months ago. I think this last little bit will be harrrrrrd.

Having no one to talk to about any of this sucks too. I'd even go to a psychologist or whatnot just to talk, but I don't have the money. I have no friends here. Well I did have one, we hungout like 3 times a week then she stopped talking to me because she's trying to get back with her X. Made up some excuse about me pissing her off but her not remembering what it was. Well fuck you too. My family just thinking i'm a hopeless loser. Well fuck them too.

I said fuck it and re ordered some O PCE. I Need some motivation and help with super depression. So what if it makes me do stupid shit sometimes. Sometimes it also makes me do awesome great shit.

Having no one to talk to about any of this sucks too. I'd even go to a psychologist or whatnot just to talk, but I don't have the money. I have no friends here. Well I did have one, we hungout like 3 times a week then she stopped talking to me because she's trying to get back with her X. Made up some excuse about me pissing her off but her not remembering what it was. Well fuck you too. My family just thinking i'm a hopeless loser. Well fuck them too.

Around here, there are places that will give counseling to low/no income people for free. I used to do it, once at a place called Community Mental Health, and another time at a place called [my county name] Behavioral Health. Not sure how you would go about finding a similar place near you, but it might exist.

And you might qualify for Medicaid too.

I just found out my friend's dog passed away this morning. She was 15, such a great dog. Up until recently she was really spry. I loved that dog and spent a lot of time with her. It's not unexpected necessarily, but I always hoped she'd just keep seeming young and live forever. :(
My parent's dog (and by extension mine, from my youth) is getting up there in the years. She's 14 I think. She's always been spry and youthful too up till recently. I really realized it the last time I tripped with her while house sitting for my folks. I always play this game with her when I'm fucked up where I smack the ground with my hands, and she does the same with her paws, till she up and bolts, then I chase her till we both run out of steam... she only ran from me for about a minute this last time before she rolled over and let me catch her. I can tell by the way she walks and the way she doesn't come to greet me at the door that she's really feelin' old these days... I love her dearly. I don't know if I'll ever love another dog quite like her. Got me cryin' just thinkin' about it.

I'm getting the same rain you're gettin' yepyep. It's raining like heck here. Gonna take two tabs of acid spaced out by about an hour in a bit and enjoy my night/day off. I bought 18 beers... I think I'll drink them all somehow. Got some limes too, because I got Pacifico and Imperial. Brings me back to the rain in Costa Rica.

I know I don't pop in often these days guys. Life's just been real busy. Been focusing on work and improving myself.Got nothin' else to do on days off. Plus, Mrs. Gravy is on vacation with her folks, got the place to myself, my dvd collection and a 49" 4k tv at my disposal ;)

Last edited:
We could really use some of that rain here in Michigan. Things are real dry, grass is pretty brown. Farmers are complaining about dry crops.

Status
Not open for further replies.