• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, last night i was tripping pretty hard on mxe (i space out my usage, so i have a low tolerance and I dosed about 50 mg over the night). Closed eye and some open eye visuals were apparent. I found that about two hours in my eyes became de-focused. That is, I couldn't get them to focus on the same thing at the same time unless it was close up. This lead to a double-vision effect that was really annoying. For watching the movies, I had to close one eye to see clearly. Thankfully that effect went away when I went to be. I was momentarily scared that it would be permanent when I was tripping.

heh yucatanboy, i thought i was a rare breed to get that effect, a controlled double vision... i get that a lot when im in a dissasociated state, its not that pleasant after a while. strangely enough, it is a good indicatior that i am heavily intoxicated and i have to stop taking more of whatever it was... i get it on mxe, k iirc, heavy alcohol, and for some odd reason, some jwhs...
with mxe it also persists a bit through out the following day... even if to a much lesser degree

man working out sometimes feels great. hadnt eaten all day then went for a half hour run and a big lunch after. i feel like i could sleep for 12 hours :)

Hiya Delsyd. Been a while since we've chatted, bro. How's it going?

Does anyone know what willow has been up to? Did I miss something?

I've been wondering about willow lately, as well. Last I heard he was doing well, hopefully its more of the same. :)

Oh man, I felt like 2010 on my walk this evening. Seriously. Everything was so...joyous and beautiful draped with a deep unfathomable melancholy. Insular. Will try to get combo down perfect tomorrow night, it'd be better with GBL though...

Last edited:
Hmm. now the question becomes what movie to watch. I want something visually stunning for my mindset (mxe, alcohol, cannabis)... maybe avatar or watchmen or something similar.

District 9. Ren and Stimpy. Superjail.

ren n stimpy? really? man its been years since i have seen that show

well my stuff was in the mail, im stoked, just weighed out a few caps but got tired of the work so figured id do the rest later

glad the hail n the naders didnt delay my package

you get any damage round your parts Roger&Me?

grandma lives in Lewisville she said she was real worried for a minute there, but then again she is a worry some old lady who takes xanax for anxiety so its no wonder she was worrying but she's ok so im glad, fiances dad was at the airport and his car got fucked by golfball to baseball sized hail

hope anyone else who lives round here is ok

Delsyd and Roger! How has PT been? I got reminded of this place from a certain BLer on a certain website for a certain band and thought I would stop in and say hello, Hello!

Delsyd and Roger! How has PT been? I got reminded of this place from a certain BLer on a certain website for a certain band and thought I would stop in and say hello, Hello!

Always nice to see the old folks poke in now and then, hope you've been well. :)

What's your avatar again? What Would Psychedelic Drugs Do?

What's up, AF. :D It's been a while man, glad to see you around these parts.

Planning on hitting up any Phish shows this summer?

you get any damage round your parts Roger&Me?

Luckily no damage, one cyclone was heading for me at one point though. I was hiding in the closet taking vape hits. :D

one cyclone was heading for me at one point though. I was hiding in the closet taking vape hits. :D

That made me laugh. 'If I'm going to be picked up and carried off in the air to die, I'm going to do it high!' :D

I have a couple more classes until this semester comes to a close. In 5 hours I am getting high as shit and sleeping for 3 days, then start working on finals. But until 3 days from now; they don't exist.

Probably going to be eating massive doses of mushrooms today...

anyone got some good food that will help me keep them down? (these shrooms havent been flushed properly and mess with my stomach a TON)

Would a Pepto Bismal pill before be bad to help the upset stomach?

The pepto should be fine man.

seyer said:
Keta-keta-ketamineeeee

methamethamethaoxatime~ (though I imagine ketamine's hole to be more like 4-meo-pcp's than methoxetamine's which I liken to a less intoxicating DXM without the anesthetic action). It's prompted me to redefine a hole. If I had to describe it with this one, I'd call it a Picasso interpretation of the Magic Theater from Steppenwolf with a splash of Lovecraft's Dream Cycle.

Dissociatives are all kind of fucked man, yet so wonderful. It saddens me that the worlds my half-functional brain comes up with are so much kinder and more loving than this maniac planet.

^ Yeah, I know what you mean when you say dissociatives are all kinda fucked. When I first started experimenting with NMDA antagonists, my initial reaction was something along the lines of, "wow these drugs are... satanic..." Something about DXM / MXE / 3-MeO-PCP struck me as the exact antithesis of what is supposed to be proper and Godly, from a conservative Judeo-Christian perspective. (No real reason, just a gut instinct.)

MXE is, interestingly, drastically changing character for me, the more I take it. I've been taking it rather religiously on a weekly basis, and every time I do it, it begins to feel less alien, less satanic, and more beautiful and natural, focused on the forces of good rather than evil. Although I do begin to wonder whether or not that was caused by starting to use a more pure batch of MXE.

Also, RE: your brain coming up with a more kind and loving world. Firstly, because the world exists inside your mind, it exists in reality, because your mind exists in reality. Secondly, kindness and love cannot exist without spite and hatred because they are all part of a single, mutually-arising duality. Pain should be rejoiced (and joy should be cursed).

Sometimes I almost start to feel like I would rather have a complete absence, a void, of all things good and bad. Sometimes I feel like the continuous, dizzying cycle of pain and pleasure is pointless in the end. But I never really settle on that point of view, else I wouldn't still be here! I always ultimately embrace the cycle.

Last edited:
^I myself have come to the conclusion that having Faith in some greater meaning is the only way. This dissociation is certainly useful by bringing up every non-spiritual but still very honest feeling I have, all the doubt and cynacism (keeps me from believing too much in my abstracted philosophical crap, when I am forced to come face to face with the very human, very animistic needs I have that have never been met in life, like the need of intimacy for instance). I think the answer is in neither decrying the world which we live (since it is indeed only in its terms I can come up with things other than it), nor saying to find your own meaning in all the vapid bullshit.

As I continue to read off and on through the copy of Saint Augustine's Confessions I have lying in my car, I am in great agreement with him. It grants great perspective, the struggles of an intellectual man of spiritual bent, caught in hedonistic ways of thinking and his journey beyond that. He even mentions how he and his friends thought of starting a commune...in the 4th century. It all really drives home how the human experience hasn't changed at all, that all the so called "progress" we've experienced is a fiction when you get down to it.

I can't keep it to once a week though, unlike with opiates where fear of w/d keeps me on a reasonable dosing schedule, dissociatives there is no reason not to go crazy with'em. It doesn't bother me, I'm not interested in preserving low tolerance long term, in spite of everything, I have the feeling that I'm definitely making progress.

On a lighter hearted note, the hole was rather silly in some parts that I can remember., I had the dream/vision that Einstein was an incarnation of Mark Twain, and relativity was his trolling the universe for the lulz. Writing in comedy at the very foundation of things.

Last edited:
I can't keep it to once a week though, unlike with opiates where fear of w/d keeps me on a reasonable dosing schedule, dissociatives there is no reason not to go crazy with'em.

The only reason I'm able to keep my dissociative use to once per week is the fear for loss of magic.

I had the dream/vision that Einstein was an incarnation of Mark Twain, and relativity was his trolling the universe for the lulz.

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.