• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the bodyload on it, especially during the come up it quite rough. This is a little weary to me as I've yet to find a 2c-x that doesn't produce hell of a bodyload. I might turn to plugging, but I'd to be more careful with the dose and also consider the faster come up time. I would be happier with the experience shorting to 9 hours if plugging helped it peak before 2-3 hours, as reduced nausea is a must on the come up of psychs.

I might go with 10mg of methadone filtered soln nasal as I ingest 4mg of 2c-p orally, take 1mg of etizolam if a body load appears sublingual and 25mg of doxylamine (might add to the CEV and reduce the stimulation), and around 10 hours after dosing take 3-4mg of clonazepam with 20-30mg of methadone.

I've heard it can be pretty stimulating too. How dose it compare to 2c-i stimulation or the even LSD stimulation? Should I expect 12-14 hours before I can fall asleep or do you think I can dose 3-4mg of clonazepam around 10 hours and fall asleep around 11? I'm sure with a bit of weed it would make that alot easier. To bad I flew through all the UR-144. IT would be intense to add on a trip but it is a solid indica like high.

Sup ya'll, back on Cloudy again. I took care of some personal problems and am feeling not really depressed any more, and moving on with life. I've progressed so much that I'm not afraid to dose some of the 2c-p coming my way, though I'm thinking I'll just dose some 4-fa tomorrow and wait on the 2c-p till next Monday or Wednesday.

I'm thinking about smoking the 2c-p, just a little worried because of the small quantities and it isn't quite forgiving like the cannabinoids (I could eye ball jwh-018, not that I recommend it, especially with 018, but there is no way in hell I'd do that with 2c-p). I just like the idea of a 4-6 hour experience instead of 10-14. I'm not living on my own atm so having a huge window of privacy and peace isn't as available as it has in the past when the desire to trip has come up. I'm curious as to how long a snorted experience is in comparison to oral. Ideally 2-8 hours is amount of time I'd like to trip at this point in my life.

I will say after coming out of a deep depression, taking a powerful 2c could be pretty enlightening and a good way to reinforce the good habits I'm trying to put in my life.

Anyway, time for a dose of methadone in the evening, maybe a snorted doxylamine 25mg, and a etizolam (just wish it was more potent)

Sounds like insufflated 2C-E would be a much better option in regards to bringing the duration down?

I've heard the bodyload on it, especially during the come up it quite rough. This is a little weary to me as I've yet to find a 2c-x that doesn't produce hell of a bodyload. I might turn to plugging, but I'd to be more careful with the dose and also consider the faster come up time. I would be happier with the experience shorting to 9 hours if plugging helped it peak before 2-3 hours, as reduced nausea is a must on the come up of psychs.

I might go with 10mg of methadone filtered soln nasal as I ingest 4mg of 2c-p orally, take 1mg of etizolam if a body load appears sublingual and 25mg of doxylamine (might add to the CEV and reduce the stimulation), and around 10 hours after dosing take 3-4mg of clonazepam with 20-30mg of methadone.

I've heard it can be pretty stimulating too. How dose it compare to 2c-i stimulation or the even LSD stimulation? Should I expect 12-14 hours before I can fall asleep or do you think I can dose 3-4mg of clonazepam around 10 hours and fall asleep around 11? I'm sure with a bit of weed it would make that alot easier. To bad I flew through all the UR-144. IT would be intense to add on a trip but it is a solid indica like high.

2C-P is less stimulating to me than 2C-I is.... 2C-P is sort of physically stimulating in a way, but to me it's headspace was pretty dreamy/hypnogogic... 4mg of 2C-P is a fairly light dose, i'd suspect that sleep would be pretty possible after 10 hours.

I also have a clonazepam script (60mg/month [1mg BID]) and a methadone script (900mg/month [10mg TID]), so if I smoke maybe even like 5 (+/- 2) <--- that scares me a lil haha, after around 6 hours I should be able to take 2mg+ of clonazepam and 20+mg of methadone and be set I'm guessing. I may snort it, just trying to see how long the onset, come-up, peak, and comedown. If its in soln. I have no problem snorting a liquid soln, esp 4mg/mL. The burn shouldn't be to bad, I'm used to worse (and like many have snorted other 2c-xs, snorted non-filtered methadone pills, ambien when i was young haha). I could probably just air dry 2mL, and smoke 3/4th of that assuming I lose ~1-2mg giving me about 6mg to smoke which would be fine for a 4-6 hour trip.

If I take it orally I have to be a lot more careful on my time frames. Makes me feel weird having to worry about these stupid details (important but stupid haha). Moving back home in with the rents, even if it wont be for that much longer really is stressful and annoying. Makes indulging in little treats like this hard.

I had UR-144 recently that would have been good for the 2c-p but ran out stupidly, should have kept atleast 50mg around for things like this (UR-144 full CB2 agonist, agonist at CB1 but I think in the 100s of nM giving a large ratio in favor of CB2 action; don't know about the efficiency of the CB1 activity to say really if play minimal role in the pharmacodynamics, but given that an affinity in the 100s of nM really isn't THAT high). It certainly feels like a strong indica I must say though. It has a great body high, real sedating (try smoking it on a walk and your legs will weigh 10x as much), and even has an interesting mental high. The higher the dose (especially when I pushed it) got decently psychedelic in thought process, with a little hint of depersonalization. Oddly I didn't find the dissociative aspect to be as nice as I would have expected since I like depersonalization. I grew more fond of it as I ran through the stash though. It is the most like marijuana than any other cannabinoids I've tried. The one issue i have with it is the duration is a little short (not at bad as jwh-250), but the peak last 20-30 minutes with a total overall experience of 1.5 hours and a after glow for another hour. The 20-30 min real high makes you want to smoke every 30-50 minutes like your blowing lines of coke. I ran through 4 grams in 2 week and a half. Keep in mind I had no cannabinoid (even weed) tolerance when i started so a couple mg would fuck me up, and its as potent as jwh-018 if not a little more.

I ran through a gram of MXE recently and I was rather disappointed. I wasn't impressed the first time I bought some, and that MXE was of higher quality, but out of this gram I didn't really even have an experience that I'd call a trip... I didn't even take any benzos (wait I did take 1mg of clonazepam a day and I'm tolerant) or methadone at that. Others reported it was decent MXE, so I dunno. I'll just count that as a lose. I felt a bit relaxed and meshed well with some beer, and the UR-144. Just was hoping for a real dissociative experience. Probably wont buy more MXE again unless this supposed 2-methoxy-ketamine doesn't come out. Even then I might just stick with getting 3-meo-pcp which is my next purchase I think. I think I may grab some of that or .5-1g of phenazepam for emergencies aka opioid WDs (seriously only reason why I want it and for how cheap, it almost a must).

Anyway try 4-FA?
Whats your tolerance like with other amphetamines?
Opinions, thoughts, dosage, etc. (yes I've been reading through the thread in OD, i just trust you PD guys. Its a family in here)

I think I'll do that tomorrow. I need to study a bit anyway, so I take some, study, take a little bumper and record some tunes.

Last edited:
Cloudy, I still think 6-8 mg (depending on how it evaporates/if you waste anything) or 5-7 mg (+/- 2) sounds borderline risky, mainly due to the fact that 2C-Xs tend to double in potency just by insufflation as compared to oral. Assuming conservatively that smoking will also only double the potency, you would still be looking at the equivalent of either 12-16 mg or 10-14 (+/- 4). It might turn out to more than double the potency. Have you read through the Big and Dandy 2C-P?

Further, for your perusal:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=8597695&viewfull=1#post8597695 A mention of no more than 2.5 mg proving to be a good experience - along with warnings from experienced members about the unpredictability of smoking 2C-Xs.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=8600198&viewfull=1#post8600198 Here, 3mg seems to be an instant peak, about the same potency as 3mg oral, yet described as "powerful".

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=9888830&viewfull=1#post9888830 A post documenting that smoked = oral, in terms of potency. However, the user recommends staggering the doses, as the peak hits instantly - thus allowing for easier manipulation of the intensity. More info from other users on the same page.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=9896219&viewfull=1#post9896219

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=10176469&viewfull=1#post10176469 Intense nausea from 2 mg.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=75859 Erowid report documenting 2 mg smoked, which seems to produce a trip.

I was bored. :)

Thats where I got the info for. From what I read the smoked dosage is about the same as every other ROA. I'm certainly am trying to take caution here, and wont be dosing until I get all the information I need. I really don't want to push 7mg to be honest as it is my first time on 2c-p, and I was severely depressed back in January and February. I'd like a solid ++ experience which I'd like to think 4-5mg would be, and if smoking is ~1.0-1.2 the potency I think 4-5mg would be fine.

If snorting is double I'd be fine with snorting 500 ug soln of 2c-p. 125 ug (.5mg 2c-p)) of soln in each nostril twice for a total of 2mg. So assuming its twice as potent 4mg. I should probably also prepare 1mg worth of soln (125 uq) for a bump if the peak isn't enough. Hmmm...

Maybe since I'm waiting to the best time to dose, not just when I have free time, I may try and go for a 7mg oral eq trip as I've heard 8mg is a sweet spot for some. I guess more Big and Dandy reading to do. I gotta do a bit of 4-fa reading here soon as I will have that to play with tomorrow afternoon. It has some serotonin properties so I'm excited to see if it has a little bit of a methamphetamine feel, though maybe getting 2-fma would have been better if I wanted something more similar to meth. Not sure what all the electron WD halogen does to its pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics besides that fluorine is going to be the less potentially neurotoxic halogen substitution on the aromatic ring F>> Cl > Br > I. Its probably going to not have some of the nasty metabolites due to low reactivity of a 1-(para-fluorophenyl)-propan-2-amine. The fluorine will have the electrons tightly packed around it (from it self and the aromatic ring), leaving the aromatic ring with an avg low density of electrons, diminishing reactivity of the ring as a whole. It isn't as reactive as the other halogens which I believe are parahydroxylation, while the flourine is not. Cl, Br, and I are more reactive and can be substituted via this way. Apparently this means that 4-fluoro will be less serotonin releasing than its other halogen counter parts though, but this may play a role in neurotoxicity so it could be good. I'lll have to do more reading of course

Further, for your perusal:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=8597695&viewfull=1#post8597695 A mention of no more than 2.5 mg proving to be a good experience - along with warnings from experienced members about the unpredictability of smoking 2C-Xs.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=8600198&viewfull=1#post8600198 Here, 3mg seems to be an instant peak, about the same potency as 3mg oral, yet described as "powerful".

In general for almost all drugs (including hard non-psychs) speed of onset isn't one of the most important factors and the quicker isn't better all the time. It can be nice but for a multiple our trip it can be scary to not be able to allow your body to adjust with the sped of the onset of the experience. Take DMT for example. I'm very experienced with DMT but no less it doesn't mean I'm not a little nervous, and with DMT I have a more forgiving chemical in terms of theraputic index. If I go the smoked route I may start off with 1 mg to see how it effects me, and once I figure out just how quick the onset of smoking till peak I will add probably another 4-5mg smoked. If I loose a little smoke do to some difficultly like some people had (I just had a lot of practice foiling with UR-144) oh well, atleast I wont be going over board. I'll probably have that 1mg bumper maybe even a 2mg bump after that 3/4 till the peak, then go for a final 3mg smoked once my body is adjusted. With DMT I'd always start out and smoke 25-35mg of DMT first, wait a good 5 minutes, smoke another 10-15mg, and at this point my mind and body are fully ready to go for a break through. 5 minutes after that I'd take 75mg. I find this allows for a short cut in induction. Its like getting used to the mind and body effects of mushroom trip and cutting the come down into 60 seconds so you can trip balls for 15 mins. I think I might go for this approach. I'll read more about these vaping experiences.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/287370-The-Big-amp-Dandy-2C-P-Thread?p=9888830&viewfull=1#post9888830 A post documenting that smoked = oral, in terms of potency. However, the user recommends staggering the doses, as the peak hits instantly - thus allowing for easier manipulation of the intensity. More info from other users on the same page.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=75859 Erowid report documenting 2 mg smoked, which seems to produce a trip.

I was bored. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the links I'll look through them all. I really look forward to this chemical.

I'm glad I'm almost certified as a pharmacy tech, just gotta take the national exam, and I'll hopefully be able to make some good cash in this economy. A lot of the prices on these lovely compounds are real cheap at the moment.

I'm on EPH again, which is bad, but I've learned some lessons and really take much less than the last time I had it. I only become anxious and panicky with big doses, in small doses it's just a nice stimulation without much side effects. I would prefer to have MPA but it's banned here.

The good news is I have more 4-AcO-DMT, I've decided I have to stack up if it will get banned sometime. My psychedelic interest now seems to focus almost exclusively around 4-AcO-DMT and DMT, even the LSD I got (I haven't had any for many years) didn't get me as excited as my newly arrived 4-AcO-DMT. It will surely be exciting though to take acid after so many years. I've had amazing moments with it.

Any tips or personal experiences with 2c-p from the pd crew? I've read through b&d but love the socials input on stuff.

Well it's no secret I'm no friend of phenethylamines (with a few exceptions), but I'll try to be more objective here and don't let my attitude influence my answer too much.

2C-P is very much like a longer version of 2C-E for me, but it has a nasty bodyload. 2C-E has it too but 2C-P is even worse so if you have a bad bodyload with 2C-E, 2C-P might not be your thing. I feel very speedy on it and feel nauseated, and my muscles seems very stiff. I suggest you take some magnesium (not in oxide form, it's bioavailability is extremely poor, I recommend magnesium citrate) to relax you muscles. On high doses I think I would get muscle spasms with 2C-P. Also there's this feeling that I cocontionuously try to find a comfortable position but never find one, there's this irritating restlessness I can't get rid on with it.

2C-P is, like 2C-E, one of the deeper phens mentally and you can have insights on it. It's quite introspective IMO.

Hi new folks :)

Anyway try 4-FA?
Whats your tolerance like with other amphetamines?
Opinions, thoughts, dosage, etc. (yes I've been reading through the thread in OD, i just trust you PD guys. Its a family in here)

I've tried it a couple time but in sub-5-HT releasing doses (~20mg) or so. Feels like racemic amphetamine.

In the past couple weeks I've had lots of experience with 3-FA and 2-FMA.

3-FA: Pro; Clear, cerebral, high energy, good for studying. Con; long lasting, insomnia +12 hours.

2-FMA: Pro; Clear, calming, actually anxiolytic, good for studying. Con; long lasting (not as bad for insomnia as 3-FA), lacks that energetic, motivational boost. Thus, it's not very recreational but far less side effects than the 'meth-lite' 3-FA. It has a remarkable anxiolytic, calming effect than has been deduced to not the 5-HT release mediated (people who tried blocking it with SSRI's, found that it remained, unlike the MDMA effect.)

The 2-F(M)A anxiolysis is currently unexplained and I'm highly interested in finding out how it works. It doesn't give serotonin depletion and it's the only amphetamine I've ever had in me when I noded off in a lecture (only once, in the morning, and I was tired). Yet, it is focusing like other amphetamines and is a good study aid.

I haven't tried 2-FA yet due to lack of availability, but the N-methyl on these fluoroamphetamines doesn't seem to change things much. 3-FA is WAY more stimulating than 2-FMA.

Beware of current 2-FA supplies; apparently a large wholesale batch ended up being 4-FA; hence the 2-FMA thing.

I gotta do a bit of 4-fa reading here soon as I will have that to play with tomorrow afternoon. It has some serotonin properties so I'm excited to see if it has a little bit of a methamphetamine feel, though maybe getting 2-fma would have been better if I wanted something more similar to meth.

Nope! Read up on 3-FA.

Not sure what all the electron WD halogen does to its pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics besides that fluorine is going to be the less potentially neurotoxic halogen substitution on the aromatic ring F>> Cl > Br > I. Its probably going to not have some of the nasty metabolites due to low reactivity of a 1-(para-fluorophenyl)-propan-2-amine. The fluorine will have the electrons tightly packed around it (from it self and the aromatic ring), leaving the aromatic ring with an avg low density of electrons, diminishing reactivity of the ring as a whole. It isn't as reactive as the other halogens which I believe are parahydroxylation, while the flourine is not. Cl, Br, and I are more reactive and can be substituted via this way. Apparently this means that 4-fluoro will be less serotonin releasing than its other halogen counter parts though, but this may play a role in neurotoxicity so it could be good. I'lll have to do more reading of course

I've done a good amount of reading on the subject and the C-F bond is super strong, and these fluoroamphetamine regioisomers are supposedly fairly low on neurotoxicity. 4-FA being the worst due MDMA mechanism 5-HT release. As for general fluorine metabolism; the amount in small, we take in lots more fluorine from other sources; so far I've read the consensus to be that the fluorine atom is not a bad thing.

Like you said; it's the other halogens that are bad news. Guess why we only see fluoroamphetamines being sold and consumed.

So far I'm quite intrigued by this class; a vast improvement in effect profiles over 'traditional' amphetamines, besides for 3-FA's propensity for insomnia. The N-methyl homologues don't seem to change effect profiles much, which is neat. 2-F.. are anxiolytic but not serotonergic, also neat.

One thing that also stands out like crazy; low potency. IME 2/3/4-FA require 4 times the quantity to reach the same level of stimulation of regular amphetamine (ie. 40mg of 2-FMA for 10mg amp effect)

I haven't had a chance to really try 4-FA in proper dosage for real effects, I can't have low 5-HT right now and I don't have time for fun. Soon though. ;)

Last edited:
I took 80mg of 4-fa

and honestly I couldn't help myself but smoke ~500 ug of 2c-p

I have taken 2mg of etizolam and 40mg of methadone around 6 hours ago also today. I report back with how I'm feeling. I really don't think I'm going to feel any of the 2c-p, but I should get a nice feeling from the 4-fa. Its been over a month since I had my last amp salt script. So 900mg of amp salt gone in 23 days ending a month ago. So my tolerance is lower. Wonder what 80mg would be like in comparison from x amount of amp salts (I also have some amp salts coming from my insurance company too haha, just wanted to try 4-fa). I'd be a little disappointed if 80mg = 20mg amps. I rather it be more like 80mg = 40mg of amps.

I'd never advocate stims but if you're doing them anyway EPH is one hell of a stimulant (am I right it's illegal in the US?). It's not neurotoxic like amps either. But it's addictive like hell and only cocaine is more addictive for me (luckily I have it very seldom and only for a night/evening). I've never tried any fluoroamphetamines but speed (d-amp) is occassionally nice, especially since I get very pure stuff from my contact. Most meth heads who diss speed would be surprised by it. Meth I'd never touch again.

I'm really struggling not to take more EPH but I know I'll get that horrendeous anxiety and panicky feeling if I continue. At least I've learned some self control with this stuff, it's hard to manage.

Strange that I do stims but hate most strongly stimulating psychedelics (in a way they're all stimulating though). 4-AcO-DMT is like an opiate high and I love it more than anything.

Oh, I've never noticed it before but DPT is quite sedating. I noticed it especially strongly when taking it with 4-HO-MiPT which is quite energetic. After 4-AcO-DMT, DPT is definitely the most sedating psychedelic I've encountered. I just tend to get nauseous and often throw up on it.

Last edited:
I really don't like stims very much. When I'm not on them, I really don't want to be on them, but I take them because I want to get stuff done or my addiction of going through the motions of getting high. Then I get on them, and struggle to let myself come down even though a lot of the time I don't even want to be on them; this is me redosing and redosing to avoid the first hour of the start of coming down (ie amphetamine). Really, there isn't much of a point where I actually feel satisfied with being on stimulants. Once in a while I will still have a fantastic experience, LIKE I'll run into say a 5mg desoxyn like for my birthday this past year and take it with a bunch of oxymorphone (best speed ball ever! Its like a less psychedelic/mind altering version of ketamine + amphetamine (which I LOVE). I still am getting my amphetamine script though... I've cut back which is good even if I am still continuing to use amps. I've been getting 900mg of amp salts every 2 months instead of every month starting in Jan. Its kinda nice since its allowing me to enjoy being stimulants on just a little more often.

I'm curious how the methadone I'm going to take later tonight will feel with the later end of the 4-fa experience.

That and I wonder how it will work with 2c-p. I'd like to take 10mg of methadone NA (filtered soln.) on the come up to hopefully decrease the body load of 2c-x's come ups. then 20mg methadone with 2mg clonazepam 8 hours after smoking or 10 hours after oral administration.

I'm in the process atm filling out note cards with generic name, trade names, and drug classification for 200 commonly prescribed or OTC drugs that are used in the pharmacy tech board exam. the 4-FA is helping with that. Honestly even though its not potent, at the lower end of the spectrum it is a really great study aid/motivator. I don't feel like a robot like I can on amps, I feel a lot looser and chill. Its got a little euphoria at this dose which is really complementing the methadone earlier this morning which is nice as amp salts suck a dick with methadone. This feels closer to methamp than amp, but I haven't explored higher doses yet. Sadly I don't have much of it either, but this may be something in the future I'd like to get a little bit of for the interesting combo, or a day like today when I want to chill yet still accomplish things.

Only thread on BL allowed to surpass 1000 posts for reasons I am not aware of.

Well it's the psychedelic drugs social thread so the perception of time, numbers and space are heavily affected by the psychedelic nature of the posters. 1000 is just a number, while the psychedelic experience is infinite in its scape ;)

On a more serious note, is 1000 posts the limit for a thread on BL?

Status
Not open for further replies.