• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PD Moderator Recruitment Thread vs JAG's Leaving and Has a Modstick to Pass On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all of the applicants!

Last edited:
Indeed; won't lie, but every time I read anything regarding your departure, I forget that little fact hahaha

Thank you to everyone who submitted an application for the position/s! We received quite a few great apps, even some unexpected but very welcome interest! Alas, as the story goes, decisions had to be made and they certainly took some thought...while thanking everyone who applied for their efforts and interest (this place wouldn't be what it is without ANY of you), I'd like to welcome our new PD moderators 240sxLover and Kaleida!

Everyone else who applied or showed interest, thank you as well! Like I said, this place wouldn't be what it is without each and every member, and your contributions most certainly don't go unnoticed :)

<3 all and happy tripping!

Thanks again for the welcome trozz! :)

I can only hope to live up to the legacy of our predecessors. I'll do my best to aid in keeping PD the wonderful forum we all know and love!

<3

Yes, thank you again trozzle and everyone else. :) I'm looking forward to helping out wherever I can!

Thanks for coming on board!! (Not necessarily spoken as someone staying on that same board)

Great to see such promising fresh mods <3

Thanks once again everyone, it's great to have such support and even from the staff before us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.