PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PD iz Dead Long Live PDEADD

Happy New years to you too dude!

I'm extremely stoned :)

edit: this is too Help :)

How did/are things going for you with what, 60mg of 2c-e under your belt today

im tripping good , i do this alot so its not anything to new but its still exciting at the same time

i love 2c-e , id eat it everyday if tolerances werent a bitch

i could probably handle even more , probably wouldnt sleep for days tho

I can't handle high dose psychedelics quite like I can dissociatives. Never had a problem going to deep, but psychedelics certainly have brought me places where I've been a little uncomfortable.

I think part of it has to do with my anxiety.

I try to do the same, as that is the only way you can approach psychedelics, but my underlying anxiety sets me back when it comes to things I haven't experienced before or from a rush to intense.

I'm not that big of a fan of high dose DMT because it comes on to quick for me. It pushes my anxiety to its limit.

Dissociatives are very anxiolytic for me. I love the feeling of going deep and exploring worlds completely outside of my normal reality and they seem to do it best and very nicely.

I used to like dissociatives a real lot , now Ive grown to liking phens most

I never get anxiety on them too bad , their really clear headed compared to tryptamines

My issue with phens is the bodyloads on come up. I've only tried 2c-i and 2c-e though. 2c-i I put on the lower end of the list of drugs I've tried.

when things start getting weird i run with it =D
Same here!=D I think thats why the claims of me losing my sanity are long gone. Oh and same thing with the body issuses if they show up at all their with me for like 20 minutes longest.

25mg of 2c-i barely did anything worth while for me and the come up was 2 hours of nausea with a combo of over stimulation.

With me if the phen nausea begins then I just bite the bullet and puke. With the whole come up thing I always have things to occupy myself with for two hours.

i couldn't get myself to puke sadly. :( I don't know if I should try higher waters of 2c-i. I've gotten some interesting visuals from snorted 2c-i and that is about it.

With the whole come up thing I always have things to occupy myself with for two hours.

me too , I was so busy drawing and listening to music the come up was actually really enjoyable today

I had an awesome time , all day even taking the three doses , I didnt even puke

I heart 2c-e with all of my L<3Ve

25mg of 2c-i barely did anything worth while for me and the come up was 2 hours of nausea with a combo of over stimulation.

Thats strange I've never had the slightest feeling of nausea on 2ci.I hear all the time about people having nausea on the come up of 2ci. But the over-stimulation can be pretty intense for me.

cloudyd.jpg

Last edited: