• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PD iz Dead Long Live PDEADD

Just popping in for an update:

I've comedown (ish) from the MDPV + MDAI now, necked a couple benzos had another spliff, and its time to wind down :)

The combo wasn't too bad, I reckon I'd need to use more MDAI if I did it again, as well time it all a little better. It brought such a relaxing comfortable glow to the MDPV and kind of eradicated a lot of the compulsive need to redose, noticed some serious pupil dialation too. Depending how the comedown is I might prefer it to M1.

/trip report

Lol @ Charlie taking another 18mgs :D You're a beast!

Think I'll play with more sparklers and toke the night away with plenty of smokage <3

Enoy your peevee Shammy :)

ps- 3rd rock from the sun pwns

Nighty night, 'ho <3

Suspect the peeveefication may continue for some time for me... now with added swirls =D

*puffs on peev and eyes up the swirlbags hungrily*

And wishes he had some MDMA too - been over a year now. That's more than 12 months and a few extra :(

If you believe the things I tell you I've a bridge or to two sell you, and since I've cut my intake down my livers on the mend.

Edit:

dropsonde, That sounds like a perfect mix for a king hell night. What time zone are you in by chance?

My LSD magic left me an hour or so ago, still some residuals. I'm drowning the rest of the night with champagne and prescribed medicine and serious music. Selah!

pacific time. current 7:30pm I'm gonna get ready to leave for a rave

sadly going solo as some people are too afraid to party until dawn.

wish me luck

And wishes he had some MDMA too - been over a year now. That's more than 12 months and a few extra :(

Tell me about it :(

Last November I believe was my last time (only had ~100mg too), and before that it was at least another year or two since I'd had any :|

Ah well, enjoy your swirly PV, and goodbye to all you lovely PD people <3

I need to find some rock now. Well, I wouldn't object if it happened to find me anyway :D

Welcome to PD, Cleets. Deliberate foray or tricked by my cunning trickery techniques?

I got in the club. everything was kushti. No worries. Now home, now sleep. Returned to fiscover the dog had ripped 2 sockets from the wall and chewed on the alrwayd chewed kitchen door. Hmmmmm.

Was lovely to met you psychaldic peoplz. I am way t wasted to be typing. byeeee

PS: I am not from outer space, I am from europe where we have normal time !

In 2010 I'll mostly be doing muchly the same kinda stuff as in 2009. Unless something excitingly thrilling happens... so I'll mostly be doing muchly the same kinda stuff as in 2009.

How's that 2C-E treating ya, Charlie?

2010 is going to be one hell of a rough year. Probably one of the hardest years I'll have ever had.

I have the toughest semester at school that I've ever had in my life. This will translate over to my everyday life by occupying a good portion of my waking life. I also need to find a job on top of this, as well as train and race during road cycling season. I'm not sure where I'll have much free time if everything go as planned... I have ADD pretty bad, and I don't know how I can sustain a high level work load for more than a month. We'll see whats up. I really hate having school take over my life, but it is the price I pay for being a chem major I guess. I do get joy out of my chem class though. i just wish I didn't have to take physics or bullshit core requirements.

Ahh what a boring New Years I knew I should've eaten that mescaline. Oh well gotta be sober sometimes. Everyone out there seeing swirling melting walls, have fun. Everyone else Happy New Years!