• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals PC San Pedro

Got about 5inches left but I'm doing it wrong cause I thinly sliced off the skin and im eating the rest. I Still have the darker green in a bowl but fuck me... How do people get the flesh without the thorns? It's like razor thin.
Potato peeler does the trick, remove the needles first. I unceremoniously used a small vice grip I have for modeling.

PS the dark green is the good stuff (higher concentration)

I never tripped beyond a body buzz that kept me up all night. I ate like a 1.25ft without the darker green. I got HD vision and I felt like I was always on the verge of tripping but I was feeling myself so much... This was me at 4 in the morning.....

Last edited:
shutterstock_1123826723-780x400.jpg

Consuming San Pedro: Everything you need to know

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/san-pedro-40-articles.861020/post-14464992

🙏

if u attend to make a tea-can use inner pulp and outer(skin) too.chopped and boiled for many hours.if u want proper way to storage-use epidermis part-previously dried

I've done a relatively full spectrum pull assuming for mescaline acetate before on PC San Pedro. It came out well, I turned about 2lbs of cactus into 1 ~385mg dose using d-limonene and vinegar. This was certainly different from my other mescaline experience of eating ground peyote buttons, though some of those were fricii.

I've done a relatively full spectrum pull assuming for mescaline acetate before on PC San Pedro. It came out well, I turned about 2lbs of cactus into 1 ~385mg dose using d-limonene and vinegar. This was certainly different from my other mescaline experience of eating ground peyote buttons, though some of those were fricii.
How so?

I am not sure if the cactus I have the most of is PC or not. I suspect it is better than PC, but not a huge amount. It's darker green.
Anyway, It does feel relaxing and sedating. Strangely enough, that's medicine at the moment. I have been fighting Advanced Sleep Phase insomnia, in other words, I wake up too damn early. The last couple times I have consumed the Pedro (lighter doses), I have fallen asleep for an hour or two and then woken up feeling alert and euphoric.

Anyway, would be interested to hear your thoughts on the difference you've cited.
2lbs wet or dry?

It was 2 lbs wet, I didn't weigh that batch dry but I do want to mention that I've experienced the same sleepy come-up that you mentioned. I consumed 207g wet (12g when dried) of peyote buttons that I cultivated, some were fricii, and I hung out for about an hour and a half, slept for another couple, then woke up and was immediately jarred by everything around me looking bejeweled. Walls, curtains, my hands, etc, and within a few seconds of waking up I remembered I had dosed and that this was just a visual, so I got up to continue on my mission of a late night piss. I had to stop and just sit on the couch for what was probably 20-30 minutes though to meditate on the empathogenic headspace I found myself in, uncontrollably full of love and light in a much deeper, more "eternal" feeling way than MDMA can incite. I find mescaline containing plants in general to be pretty stimulating, but the come-up can be sleepy I've noticed.

I don't think darker green skin indicates PC or not, the genetics as they relate to phenotypical expression seem really difficult to discern, and cactus breeders are prone to losing track of what's what, sadly. I would consider the PC extraction I did to be a dramatically more moving experience than the peyote, there's this effect that occurs sometimes from large doses of LSD or ayahuasca where I feel like I'm caught in Indra's net or something, infinitely repeating death and rebirth as I kind of viscerally experience the infinite cycle that life is on, and it is one of the most peace-inducing, connective things I've ever experienced. That PC San Pedro extract did that the hardest for me, out of anything I've ever taken (200-300 total trips if I had to guess).

It was 2 lbs wet, I didn't weigh that batch dry but I do want to mention that I've experienced the same sleepy come-up that you mentioned. I consumed 207g wet (12g when dried) of peyote buttons that I cultivated, some were fricii, and I hung out for about an hour and a half, slept for another couple, then woke up and was immediately jarred by everything around me looking bejeweled. Walls, curtains, my hands, etc, and within a few seconds of waking up I remembered I had dosed and that this was just a visual, so I got up to continue on my mission of a late night piss. I had to stop and just sit on the couch for what was probably 20-30 minutes though to meditate on the empathogenic headspace I found myself in, uncontrollably full of love and light in a much deeper, more "eternal" feeling way than MDMA can incite. I find mescaline containing plants in general to be pretty stimulating, but the come-up can be sleepy I've noticed.

I don't think darker green skin indicates PC or not, the genetics as they relate to phenotypical expression seem really difficult to discern, and cactus breeders are prone to losing track of what's what, sadly. I would consider the PC extraction I did to be a dramatically more moving experience than the peyote, there's this effect that occurs sometimes from large doses of LSD or ayahuasca where I feel like I'm caught in Indra's net or something, infinitely repeating death and rebirth as I kind of viscerally experience the infinite cycle that life is on, and it is one of the most peace-inducing, connective things I've ever experienced. That PC San Pedro extract did that the hardest for me, out of anything I've ever taken (200-300 total trips if I had to guess).
I think lighter green skin is one of the things you look for in a PC. I also think there must be more than one lower alkaloid clones out there. I don't have enough recent experience with different cuttings to make an informed comment or guess about what I have. Wish I did. I have a few other cuttings going, but they are small, a long term project.

Hey, thanks for your interesting, detailed answer. I'm thinking that PC has significant value as a mixture with other clones at least.