View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals PC San Pedro

somnilicious

Bluelighter
Is there such a thing? Experiences? Easiest, fastest best way to prepare, ingest?

So I have what I believe to be a PC San Pedro in my back yard, which has three growths equaling about 3 skinny ft for each stalk. After eating 5 or so feet of what I believed to be a San Pedro before I have now realized I have no mescaline experience but wish to trip tomorrow. Help me please.

P.S. just because somebody graduated from Berkeley in 1967 and likes to smoke crack doesn't mean they have any idea what kinda cactus they have growing in their front yard

Last edited:
Come on guys.. Gonna cut a stalk pour some ranch dressing on it and go to town if I don't get answers soon.

Are the flesy parts in the middle that aren't dark green full of alkaloids or do you have to eat that part?

Keep us posted...I have a few of them
Got about 5inches left but I'm doing it wrong cause I thinly sliced off the skin and im eating the rest. I Still have the darker green in a bowl but fuck me... How do people get the flesh without the thorns? It's like razor thin.

. The dark green skin is then peeled thinly and consumed—this is where the majority of alkaloids and mescaline reside. The white flesh that sits beneath the dark green skin may cause nausea.

Got about 5inches left but I'm doing it wrong cause I thinly sliced off the skin and im eating the rest. I Still have the darker green in a bowl but fuck me... How do people get the flesh without the thorns? It's like razor thin.

It says you pluck it with a tweezer

. The dark green skin is then peeled thinly and consumed—this is where the majority of alkaloids and mescaline reside. The white flesh that sits beneath the dark green skin may cause nausea.
Surprisingly my stomach is fine except everytime I put more in my mouth and try to chew. I'll save the skin but I definitely feel it.