• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Well I'm just getting back. I used to cop in Newark last year and got popped getting off on parkway rest stop. I'm in toms river with no car. I used to be able to score at worst on craigslist but that's full of scams now. I wasted 3 trips last week to nyc. I just want to cop here in toms river. I live right by the motels pine rest sun and sand on 37 and see empties on the street so I know it's here. Pm me or txt me 7329088757. I'm legit no habit still on probation. I'm up to monthly visits so I have time between to party. Will hook up anyone willing to help out. Thanks.

toms river is full of it

Well I'm just getting back. I used to cop in Newark last year and got popped getting off on parkway rest stop. I'm in toms river with no car. I used to be able to score at worst on craigslist but that's full of scams now. I wasted 3 trips last week to nyc. I just want to cop here in toms river. I live right by the motels pine rest sun and sand on 37 and see empties on the street so I know it's here. Pm me or txt me 7329088757. I'm legit no habit still on probation. I'm up to monthly visits so I have time between to party. Will hook up anyone willing to help out. Thanks.

North Jersey is not to far from scranton/wilkes barre which is where I'm at. Its impossible to cold cop in these cities. Which cities closest to PA have open markets still?

LSdiesel where u at. I need some help. Can't find anything in Newark open air. Are there still any there.

I've been following this thread for a while but also just joined. I live not too far from Paterson/newark and know hat it's like to be sick and thinking about doing something stupid. These cities can be rough if your not used to them, mainly law enforcement crackdowns. Anyways, if anyone needs some help, get in touch with me before you do those stupid things! I maybe can help.

Damn.....a lot of people looking for help huh? If you are confident in your street smarts, hit up Paterson or Newark.....the right streets to go to aren't hard to find with a little research. But be careful because cops do look for easy targets and will def bust you if you are obvious and spend too much time circling blocks and what not. If you are not experienced with the streets, it's always best to make some friends who use and get their advice or go with them a few times.

I cop in Newark/Irvington and Brooklyn as they all have their plusses and minuses.....once you gain some experience you'll find the best areas for you. Exact locations are not permitted on the boards so if you have specific questions about what is allowed and not, PM someone who has been here a while and they will help you out Be safe out there!

Hey I'm from upstate and shits been getting annoying to get...always a big project and always expensive so I've been thinking about hearing to ptown to open air but I've never done it and never been there if anyone has any advice or anything pm me

I heard Paterson is a constant sting operation aimed at arresting white suburbians and building cases off them, in Newark they mostly look to curb the violence and they go after major distribution and mainly don't bother with white people passing thru to buy (I've had several Newark cops tail me and not pull me over, but a wandering Sheriff noticed I was out of town (but nothing happened he was performing anti-carjack operation and he let me go).

So I feel like even though Newark is a little more dangerous, might be "safer" to go to Newark, cause lets face it most dealers are not gunna hold you up, just gotta watch out for addicts that claim to be dealers and steal your money, but it should be pretty obvious who they are.

Please comment if anyone feels I might be off.

Damn im two towns away from Paterson and go to Was Heights to find good d. Bags always small but yes dark powder.

I'm from the area, it's either amazing or horrible. Found a few people I can count on since my Ny connection literally disappeared after years of business.

I'm from the area, it's either amazing or horrible. Found a few people I can count on since my Ny connection literally disappeared after years of business.
Yes it's very hot there. I've had garbage and fire from ptown. Ask a local junkie, they know where the good stuff is.

As hot as fire as dem bags are so are dem boyz. Let dem boyz see a car without jersey license plates and there's a high probability tht ur getting pulled over. They might say it's random but don't be caught out the looking out of place. Ur most likely gonna end up in Paterson or Passaic pd.

North Jersey has some really good dope, that's for sure. The stuff I've gotten there has had me walking in a cloud all day, a warm fuzzy opiate cloud in muh brain ;)

It's fucking CHEAP, too. Really strong and really cheap, doesn't get better than that.

Newark= #1 place to get fire and cheap. Been going there 5 years. Lately shits been RIDICULOUS!! anyone heard of black Cesar? Yumm. And it just keeps getting better!!