• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

The dope in central nj is wack its amazing how ten miles up 78 and the shit is official but around the corner where I live its complete crap...

Anyone from jersey?

Just wondering who here is from jersey. Im from north jersey but im currently in central jersey because I go to Rutgerss. How is the dope in central jersey?

im from NJ lol but i was living in MO for the past year... the dope out there is :! bonkers bruh.

It's fuckin' great, man. Try it.

Hah.

September 13th, trentonian paper... Said on the front page..

"Jersey is #1!

In having the purest heroin"

So that ought'a tell you something, my man.

Was in paterson for a little while... ended up copping some dope there...

cheap bags & it wasn't that great... guess I'm just used to those camden stamps.

Was anyone around during the recovery walk on the 6th?

Street level 58% is fucking crazy. That is an average too. You could get dope closer to 70% for sure. But also garbage. I've been shooting Jersey dope for close to 10 years and I can see with certainty that 1) I have only gotten shit dope like less than 5 times in close to 10 years. That is from dealing with reliable dealers I trust and straight cold copping off the street. I swear on my junkie soul. I moved to PA and sampled some of the dope in the Allentown, PA area (some was from Jersey [didn't have an issue], some was from Philly [didn't have an issue] and some was just randomly untaped bags local idiots buy a few grams and cut it to shit and that was when I started caring about quality. I NEVER EVER WORRIED about getting bad shit in NJ or NYC before, but in PA you gotta watch and know and be aware of whats garbage and whats not. I know when I cop in Newark, off the street, I 99% never worry about quality as long as I am getting dope and not robbed lol but I also never been robbed in NJ either. I almost did once in Newark but I locked the door and drove off before dude tried getting in the car.

So I believe the numbers. It's all good here baby.

Ya so I finally made an account on this forum... Anyways I just wanted to thank all of those who vaguely pointed out where the spots in ptown are. I'm from upstate NY. Like way way way upstate, a bun goes for 200-250 way up here... Anyways, I took a trip down their a few weeks ago and within 30 minutes of cruising around in a town unknown to myself in a state I've rarely been in I had no trouble finding myself surround by people shouting stamps... Lol. It was great, got a few numbers and all that.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that Paterson does live up to the reputation it seems to have here on these forums and other forums. Just use your junkie senses and you should have no problem getting what you want.

And to contribute a little I'll name a few of the previous bags I've had over the past month.

Stamp: Safe
Graphic: House
Color: Blue
Quality: 5/10

Stamp: Mickey Mouse
Graphic: Mickey Mouse...
Color: Black
Quality: 7.5/10

Stamp: London
Graphic: none
Color: Blue
Quality: 4/10
Note: Mixes up real murky.. With shit floating in it... You've been warned.

Stamp: Good fellas
Graphic: none
Color: Red
Quality: 7/10
Note:fat bags

Aight I feel I've been my good deed for the month.

Fuck alteknj. Dude is shady as fuck and jacked me for 200$ a few years ago...

I just moved back to central jersey and it really sucks living here esp with no car. Dope scene is fucking horrible , mainly because I know no one. When I was living here 3-4 years ago id make daily trips to Newark and always had a crowd of about 10ppl which were all daily users. However I lost contact with everyone once I moved , but I'm back now. And I am not a quitter, I am still riding hard for the diesel lol just wish I fuking had connects here

I've really been considering taking the bus to prudential center in Newark and just walking arround to find something. What y'all think?

Also when I was here the dope transition was just being made (from blues to dope) I made the switch kinda early but there were mainly blues arround and ppl didn't fuvk with dope. Now blues are like finding treasure but even if they were arround is much rather have dope. Everyone is on the diesel now (so I've heard).

How the fuck am I living in NJ the state with the most dope but I can't find any Jesus

I am getting on vivitrol next week but if I can't get dope before then I am NOT getting that shot. I will prolly end up wandering arround Newark by tomorrow but I got limited funds so I'm trying to save that as last resort Imma be PISSED if I get beat

hey guys im seriously new to the area and i am very sick i just need to know if anyone can help me out my number is 3475690705 im originally from brooklyn u can check me on facebook kenny vargas. please i wouldnt be doing this unless i was desperate

Ontario Border haven't Seen anything Good But Always Cut To Crap Shit!

Surprised this thread has gone cold. I just created an account but I've been reading this thread for a while now. I've been copping from paterson for the last 6 months so I will share my experiences. One: paterson is the best place to cold cop. 4th ward had em hanging in the streets 24/7 obviously if u go down at 4am in the middle of winter it will be difficult but there will almost definitely be someone out there. But during the day u can find someone on every block. If u go down the main drag named after a certain civil rights leader and then turn onto another street named after another freedom fighter then you'll have ur pick of which corner to stop at. Two: recently I've scored some pretty potent stuff.. At least a 7 out of 10. The bags from ptown where never all that fat from my experience but they worth it for the price. Three: ptown is most definitely inconsistent. Stamps come and go so fast and it's hard to find a trustworthy connect who's more about doing good business then making a quick buck. The streets are littered with people who want to rob you lol. I've gone through a few connects who started off good ( good product and never tried to rip me off) but ended up bad. Recently I've found a guy who has had the same good quality stamp for a while now so in ptown it's all about being vigilant and finding the right guy.

Also. I've noticed a lot ore heat in ptown as of recently. K-9 units just parked in the streets. Still the town is flooded with dope.