• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Parents ‘injected children with feel-good heroin’

There is a difference. A significant one. What people did centuries ago is far from the same thing as a couple of heroin addicts deciding to shoot up their six year old boy and two baby girls with street heroin, while forcing them to live in neglect, flith and squalor in 2016.

Well in Afganistan they still give small amounts o opium to children to calm them done this have done for many hundreds years. Also in some cultures they give whicky or other alcohol to child to calm him/her down. But incejting heroin is totally different thing, they are sick individuals.

Hmm...

Fucked up. Messing their kids up deliberately and exposing them to the lifestyle. It's not so much the drug as it is the illegal black market lifestyle.

Right, because the education levels in many areas of Afghanistan aren't a century or two behind? I don't think I need to list reasons as to why a family (probably in a remote area) of Afghanistan giving a child some opium is different to two addicts in America shooting up their kids with street smack.

I stand by my statement that there is a significant difference.

I would enjoy stoning this couple....

I really hope Trump makes that a reality in the coming months.