• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Paranormal experiences

Thanks for sharing that!

I would place myself on the side of skeptics too. Too many hoaxers & bullshitters out there. I absolutely abhor those ghost hunting shows.
But I try to keep part of my mind open because of the experiences I had. So I find it fascinating hearing other people's stories.

Do I think it's "ghosts", I dunno. I do know that there is a world or something "unseen" around us & that "science" doesn't necessarily explain reality in the way it truly works. I imagine how everything truly works on a grander scale might be out of human comprehension.

All of my experiences only centered around certain houses & certain periods during my life. It all tapered off as I got older.
Some times I wish it would happen again so I could try to understand it better or approach it differently (I was scared shitless when it would happen when I was younger). If I hadn't of had friends or family with me during a good chunk of these experiences, I would have written them off as just my imagination.

There was one time my brother took me to a party with his friends up in these hills in a trailer in Wisconsin. Nothing but hills, forests & rivers for miles.
During the night we had a fire going & you could stare down at all the hill tops & trees & in one direction we heard what sounded like some kind of weird tribal chanting type sounds. There were about 20 people at this party. And everyone was hearing it. These sounds started getting closer & closer til every one at this party decided to take off running. We left the fire & everything open and said fuck that. Ran down the hill in the dark back to all of our cars & got out of there.

Of course I can't say it was ghosts or something paranormal, but even the thought of just people making these weird sounds & coming towards us in the middle of nowhere is pretty unnerving in itself.

Lots of creepy things happen out in them Wisconsin woods too.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience Snafu. I find a lot of common themes in peoples experiences.
agreed, ghost hunting shows have become obnoxiously fake and in an obvious way, but there are a few things I find interesting. I actually still watch them from time to time but mostly because I just love the creepy music, the aesthetic and the creepy backstories (I watch it for entertainment not because I believe so much)

and yeah, there is a part of my mind I keep open to it, there are so many things scientists don't understand and can't explain... we don't know everything, just because we can't see it with our eyes or explain it with math doesn't mean it isn't possible

I had one other experience I forgot to mention:

When I was a lot younger about 12 or so I had an elderly neighbor who passed away one day, I remember seeing the ambulance outside. She lived right next door, we lived in condos and her house was like 10ft away from mine. Later on that evening I was home alone and was taking a shower in my mother's bedroom. I dried off, left the bathroom and was reaching for the doorknob to leave the room. As I was reaching for it, before touching it, the doorknob turned and the door swung open about 6 inches and then stopped. I assumed my mother had gotten home and said "Hey mom"... no answer.. silence.. nothing. I pushed the door open all the way assuming she was there and didn't hear me. Nobody. Nothing.... then I got really fucking scared. I searched the house. Nobody was home... so fucking weird man. It's as if a ghost knew I was trying to open the door and opened it for me. No explanation. It wasn't some door that was loose or off balance, there were no open windows (we lived in the hot desert). Nothing else happened. I know that wasn't some hallucination.... almost forgot about that incident.

I also visited Alcatraz Prison once which is supposed to be haunted, went on some tour. Near the end I wandered off by myself trying to have some ghost experience. I went into the big dining area/kitchen. I was completely alone. I just sat there in silence. It was really creepy, I felt some weird vibes as if I was being watched, but nothing really happened.

I remember walked up to the barred gate in the middle, where they served them food from the kitchen, and felt uneasy. But no real experience.

This area:

alcatraz-dining-hall1.jpg

Last edited:
Every human being has an energy.. scientifically proven. Also scientifically proven energy has to go somewhere. It doesn’t just disappear. With that said.. ghost are just energy with no place to go.

Some people exhibit "reminders",not so ghosts of things happened on certain place.smells the past sort.its a kind of energy wright

Quantum entanglement 🙌🏼 Every person you come in contact with, you exchanged energy particles with. The more you hang with someone the more entangled your energies become. Even after death. I believe the “ghost” people experience are someone’s soul energy not ready to face their karmic judgment. Don’t in an evil way.. you have to acknowledge and learn from this life’s lessons before you can move on to your next life. Some energies would rather just fuck with the people as “ghost” then face their own demons in order heal their souls.

If the demons are yours not so bad.if they are not yours-bad

If the demons are yours not so bad.if they are not yours-bad
Don’t think of demons in a negative sense.. more like shadow work. So your energy is balanced between positive and negative energy. We all face karmic justice at some point.

Dont think about that too much.some thinhs are happened on other may be got power to move...life is goin on

I don't have my memory in pocket rn but I've read somewhere that once you die the energy vanishes and it cannot be recovered nor found as if there never was. Point being is that they tried to simulate on some high tech computers and that energy can't be translated again.

Quantum entanglement 🙌🏼 Every person you come in contact with, you exchanged energy particles with. The more you hang with someone the more entangled your energies become. Even after death. I believe the “ghost” people experience are someone’s soul energy not ready to face their karmic judgment. Don’t in an evil way.. you have to acknowledge and learn from this life’s lessons before you can move on to your next life. Some energies would rather just fuck with the people as “ghost” then face their own demons in order heal their souls.
That is extremely similar to what I believe as well

Has anyone had any weird paranormal experiences be it ghost , astral projection , near death experiences , UFO sightings I know it's not the best place to as being a drug forum and all but I'm bored an interested to hear peoples anecdotal stories
I would say that I've got several paranormal experiences
before describing any of them I want to say that some of them have been with substances, like DMT, I don't agree with the opinion that whatever experience, as odd as they can be, is "explained" by the fact that it's "caused" by a substance, I mean, you take a substance, your brain do this and that, and then the scientists theory will always be: certain chemicals were behaving this way and this other way due to the substance. If you think about it, that chemical reductionism could be used always, without an exception, in all cases, doesn't matter how paranormal it could be.

So, I had what I consider paranormal experiences, prophetic dreams, dreams on which I've been attacked by entities or vortexes and then I woke up trembling or with an electric feeling, dreams on which I've been attacked by electricity-like currents and I've woke up seeing things (when already woke) and hearing things. I've seen 3 strange green lights when I was a child, going up to the sky twisting like intertwining. Sometimes I wake up feeling I've already woken up but my body goes back to my body (in the sense of my sight/astral body moves from my body and gets back violently ) and then I discover I cannot wake up properly, kinda sleep paralysis, but moving my astral body. And then the dmt entities which I consider paranormal.

I would say that I've got several paranormal experiences
before describing any of them I want to say that some of them have been with substances, like DMT, I don't agree with the opinion that whatever experience, as odd as they can be, is "explained" by the fact that it's "caused" by a substance, I mean, you take a substance, your brain do this and that, and then the scientists theory will always be: certain chemicals were behaving this way and this other way due to the substance. If you think about it, that chemical reductionism could be used always, without an exception, in all cases, doesn't matter how paranormal it could be.

So, I had what I consider paranormal experiences, prophetic dreams, dreams on which I've been attacked by entities or vortexes and then I woke up trembling or with an electric feeling, dreams on which I've been attacked by electricity-like currents and I've woke up seeing things (when already woke) and hearing things. I've seen 3 strange green lights when I was a child, going up to the sky twisting like intertwining. Sometimes I wake up feeling I've already woken up but my body goes back to my body (in the sense of my sight/astral body moves from my body and gets back violently ) and then I discover I cannot wake up properly, kinda sleep paralysis, but moving my astral body. And then the dmt entities which I consider paranormal.
I've had experiences while sober & under the influence of drugs.

Me & my mom had a shared hallucination once while driving (at least I assume that's what it was). I was high on DXM and she had only taken a tiny bit for her COPD.

We both thought we saw a giant boulder sitting on a side street while doing 20mph back to our house after midnight one night.
Typical horror story setting. Dark ominous purple/pink cloud coverage. Big gusty winds & just an over all "darkness" encompassing the whole town.
I remember it being November or December and it was an unusually warm night.
I thought I was just trippin' and seeing shit til she asked if I saw it too.
We went back to check it out & nothing was there. Nothing that could have caused an illusion of a boulder or anything either. Happened many years ago now. Strange stuff.

Thanks for sharing!

My late step-dad, who was a very rational, logical, no-nonsense kind of guy once confided to me that he'd seen some kind of big glowing sphere in the sky that he couldn't identify.

The details are fuzzy to me now, but I remember he said it moved in ways that are physically impossible (he was a science teacher, among other things).

I think I was the only person he ever told. He made me promise not to tell anyone because he didn't want to sound crazy.

PS--- I wonder how many others have seen things that they never talked about?

Seen not once this things in the night skies,which moving against any physical law.....and very often saw in my life things,which are too frightening to talk about except with my family.Irrational things...the more scary is that my wife&kid saw the things,when i saw it....in exact same moment.A man can easy go insane from stuff like this

I won't write about experiences with my parents, but I can share my experience with my best friend and his family, I've alluded to it, so I'll try my best to put it into words here.

He called me one day and told me his oldest daughter, who was married with a young daughter and son, had intestional cancer and may have a legal claim at work for unpaid wages. She, her husband, and their kids were worried about their financial future without her. My friend asked if I could take a look at it and pursue a claim on her and her family's behalf if appropriate. Of course I said yes and after my fashion filed a claim on her behalf.

She and I worked long and hard to gather documents and file the claim, I was hoping to keep her out of the legal system as long as possible. She was completely lucid and determined to get this done.

My friend let me know after we filed her claim that his daughter wasn't doing well but I kept pushing the claim hoping for some kind of resolution. Then my friend told me she was at home in hospice care. I refused to accept she was dying and hoped for a miracle instead. I kept pursuing the claim. Her ex-employer was nothing but patient and generous.

Then one night (and I remember all of this clear as a bell) I went to sleep around 9:00 p.m., which was very unusual but I was very tired for some reason. I soon woke with a start like a nightmare and I could see my best friend and his wife's faces. I knew exactly what happened but thought why would I call them over a dream, I'll just go back to sleep and wait for his text in the morning if his daughter had died. So I non-chalantly went back to sleep on my couch.

I woke up comfortably late the next day as I was used to at that time, and non-chalantly went out to the living room to check my text messages.

My friend texted me about 10 minutes earlier that morning letting me know his daughter passed away at about 9:15 pm the night before, in the house she grew up in, surrounded by her family and loved ones.

I bolted upright, walked down the hall, and started screaming at my wife trying to explain what just happened or what didn't just happen, I don't know, I was pretty incoherent. But at that time for all intents and purposes, I was completely sober.

I didn't go to the funeral. I started making arrangements to have some very good and trusted friends take over her legal claim on behalf of her estate, and met and talked with her parents, children and husband. I introduced her husband to my friends. Her manager at her work flew out from Florida to attend her funeral.

My friends resolved her legal claim for a nominal but very meaningful amount after doing discovery and due diligence with attorneys in the civil court. I'm sure my presence let her children and husband feel everything is going to be okay, we are going to get through this together.

Was this paranormal or synchronicity? I don't think so. I think we have an enormous capacity feel other's pain and other's deaths and other's loss of loved ones even though they could be happening without our seeing or being there whether it's miles away or half way around the world. That to me is the enormous capacity we have for empathy and I think it's hard wired into us.

This is not something I would ever want to experience ever again, but I know it happens, I know it's real, and I know I am sensitive to other's loss of a loved one. I'm not afraid of losing my mind anymore, because I think I understand the map of the human heart much more than I did before.

I hope this helps anyone who reads it or has experienced something similar. Our natural abilities to see, think, feel, and empathize with each other I think are far greater that we understand or are willing to admit. I don't think of this as being supernatural in the sense of ghosts and spirits but in the sense that we have God given abilities (evolution) that we use and can use to "Love yourselves and each other as I loved you."

I won't write about experiences with my parents, but I can share my experience with my best friend and his family, I've alluded to it, so I'll try my best to put it into words here.

He called me one day and told me his oldest daughter, who was married with a young daughter and son, had intestional cancer and may have a legal claim at work for unpaid wages. She, her husband, and their kids were worried about their financial future without her. My friend asked if I could take a look at it and pursue a claim on her and her family's behalf if appropriate. Of course I said yes and after my fashion filed a claim on her behalf.

She and I worked long and hard to gather documents and file the claim, I was hoping to keep her out of the legal system as long as possible. She was completely lucid and determined to get this done.

My friend let me know after we filed her claim that his daughter wasn't doing well but I kept pushing the claim hoping for some kind of resolution. Then my friend told me she was at home in hospice care. I refused to accept she was dying and hoped for a miracle instead. I kept pursuing the claim. Her ex-employer was nothing but patient and generous.

Then one night (and I remember all of this clear as a bell) I went to sleep around 9:00 p.m., which was very unusual but I was very tired for some reason. I soon woke with a start like a nightmare and I could see my best friend and his wife's faces. I knew exactly what happened but thought why would I call them over a dream, I'll just go back to sleep and wait for his text in the morning if his daughter had died. So I non-chalantly went back to sleep on my couch.

I woke up comfortably late the next day as I was used to at that time, and non-chalantly went out to the living room to check my text messages.

My friend texted me about 10 minutes earlier that morning letting me know his daughter passed away at about 9:15 pm the night before, in the house she grew up in, surrounded by her family and loved ones.

I bolted upright, walked down the hall, and started screaming at my wife trying to explain what just happened or what didn't just happen, I don't know, I was pretty incoherent. But at that time for all intents and purposes, I was completely sober.

I didn't go to the funeral. I started making arrangements to have some very good and trusted friends take over her legal claim on behalf of her estate, and met and talked with her parents, children and husband. I introduced her husband to my friends. Her manager at her work flew out from Florida to attend her funeral.

My friends resolved her legal claim for a nominal but very meaningful amount after doing discovery and due diligence with attorneys in the civil court. I'm sure my presence let her children and husband feel everything is going to be okay, we are going to get through this together.

Was this paranormal or synchronicity? I don't think so. I think we have an enormous capacity feel other's pain and other's deaths and other's loss of loved ones even though they could be happening without our seeing or being there whether it's miles away or half way around the world. That to me is the enormous capacity we have for empathy and I think it's hard wired into us.

This is not something I would ever want to experience ever again, but I know it happens, I know it's real, and I know I am sensitive to other's loss of a loved one. I'm not afraid of losing my mind anymore, because I think I understand the map of the human heart much more than I did before.

I hope this helps anyone who reads it or has experienced something similar. Our natural abilities to see, think, feel, and empathize with each other I think are far greater that we understand or are willing to admit. I don't think of this as being supernatural in the sense of ghosts and spirits but in the sense that we have God given abilities (evolution) that we use and can use to "Love yourselves and each other as I loved you."
I love this

When my mom died I got a call she collapsed at home and couldn't get up and was drinking vodka like a fish, supplied by my dad. I don't know why but when I got to their house I fixated on the vodka and her prostate position which was nothing new to either of us. It never occurred to me she fractured her hip again. I asked my dad to call 911 and tried to get my mom sobered up a little. When my dad didn't call 911, I decided not to call too because I couldn't bear the thought she would go the the hospital cared for by loving people but separated from everything and everyone she knew and loved.

Eventually she screamed at me "A I want to die." So I told my mom and dad, I would come back the next morning. I didn't. I told my wife when I got home to stay out of it, nobody knew or loved my mother more than dad. I went to work the next morning and emailed my siblings. I didn't hear back until just before I left work. My big sister, who was at one of her kid's concert recitals, called for an ambulance from Oregon. I called my dad and confirmed the ambulance arrived. Mom was lucid and talking to the paramedics on the drive to the hospital. I went home and tried to have a bite to eat.

I got a call from a social worker at the hospital who let me know mom was was in ICU and my dad needed support. I told her I wanted to finish eating dinner with my wife and kids and would go to the hospital right away. She said okay. She immediately called back and told me to get to the hospital. I drove to the hospital, wine bottle in hand. When I parked outside the ICU my mom's best friend approached me and told me "She's gone, your mother's gone." I bowled over like I'd been kicked in the stomach and hyperventilated. I called my big brother and his wife answered, and I let her know that mom died. She told me my brother would be right over and I waited outside ICU for him to arrive.

We went in together to see my mom and dad. I gave her one last kiss goodbye. My dad said "I don't know what else I could have done." I told him he could have called 911 when I asked him to, and fixated on asking the doctor about whether her death was alcohol related. It wasn't, it never was.

We held a funeral service for her at the church all four kids were baptized in. Many people attended. I guess it was assumed without saying anything that I would give her eulogy which I did without notes. My father wept publicly.

After that my wife and kids moved in with my dad, who treated me like a boy named Sue to the bitter end. When he died in his sleep in the house he raised his family in, I tried to go to work. That didn't work, so we started making arrangements that day for his funeral, and headstone. We buried him in a simple ceremony with a pastor present, most of us placing a shovel full of dirt on his grave. Only a few of us were present.

We got my parents house cleaned up, gave everything else away to Goodwill, sold the house, and split our parents' estate equally 4 ways as mom and dad wanted. I guess we all just moved on, I don't know. We all have our own families, exes, kids, adopted kids, step kids, grandkids of whatever stripe, divorces, marital problems. My wife and kids live in a place I consider home, it's a few miles away from where mom and dad are buried, where I grew up and never left. The first time I went to a supermarket there a young lady greeted me as soon as I got out of my car and I knew I was home.

I still go see their grave and pray and smoke a cigarette, but not as much as I used too. A lot of my memories are jumbled and confused, trying to find transgressions, in nothing more than being in a nuclear family that loved each other with whatever we had at hand.

I'd like to shed a tear of course and still do sometimes, but I always feel their presence and encouragement in my life that in my mind (maybe, maybe, maybe, just maybe) I might reach that potential we, and all us us together, always hoped for each of us.

I know it sucks, and parents can be kind of mean, killing us with kindnest - and then - WHAM - they're gone. But life is a generational thing, right, and sometimes it seems they give us the most kindest gentlest kick in ass to let us know (again) "Hey kid, time to grow up."

The next weird&confusing thing-ipad.I search for him more than a year.Turning house upside down.....and forgot about it....just another missing thing.nothing new.Well-this morning ipad was in the wardrobe over some cĺothes.... and personally emptied this wardrobe multiple times...... what's goin' on I have no idea