• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Paranormal experiences

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Has anyone had any weird paranormal experiences be it ghost , astral projection , near death experiences , UFO sightings I know it's not the best place to as being a drug forum and all but I'm bored an interested to hear peoples anecdotal stories

I actually think a drug forum would be the best place to find people with paranormal experiences as drugs aggravate the paranormal IMHO…

I would love to go into detail with all the odd, unexplained, and down right crazy experiences I’ve had, but it would just be one whole mess of text that I’d prefer not to write. I’m a bore I know 😑

That being said, I totally believe in the paranormal, and would believe other BL posters with their experiences 🧐

I believe in the world of the Paranormal, nothing is too far fetched…

I actually think a drug forum would be the best place to find people with paranormal experiences as drugs aggravate the paranormal IMHO…

I would love to go into detail with all the odd, unexplained, and down right crazy experiences I’ve had, but it would just be one whole mess of text that I’d prefer not to write. I’m a bore I know 😑

That being said, I totally believe in the paranormal, and would believe other BL posters with their experiences 🧐

I believe in the world of the Paranormal, nothing is too far fetched…
Yea I mean the Bible is far fetched to me but people refuse to believe in paranormal or aliens I mean reality is so insane if you sit back and think about it anything could be possible I've no paranormal experiences my self that I can remember had some weird shit happen as a kid but from what I've researched and what anecdotal evidence I've heard about I think it's a real phenomenon and there is enough ancedotal evidence from credible people for there to be something to it

Without drugs-staying in front of the mirror when the mirror begins to crack,my wife dreams that somebody scratch her-she awakes and on her breast clearly visible marks,reading and praying the psalms from the Bible-a specific psalm that exist only in Orthodox version,(dont wanna read it anymore,cause it too scary)-the tv blown....many,many.Things that happen and see not only me,but people around me.Yes there is outhere some evil and if you have an enemy,which is enough deep in witchcraft you are in big,big trouble

Yeah I think a drug forum is a good place to ask the question.
I've had a few while high, and also a few while completely sober.
The best one was maybe during a dream bit it's a bit personal so I'd rather not share it here!

Lots, I don't like to talk about the visitor that comes by every so often. Could write a novel about it.

A positive experience was something coming and sitting in the bed with me. At the time I assumed it was a recently deceased relative. I'm not so sure now. Whatever it was it came and sat on the bed while I had my back to it. I know it was real because I was wide awake. Spooked me enough that I took my sweet time rolling over to see what it was. There was a clear depression in the mattress but nothing was there that I could see. I turned my back to it again and whatever it was it got off the bed and left.

The visitor I have follows me around no matter how far I move away. It has followed me to four different states. Comes at least once a year. It's evil and enjoys fucking with me. I have sought advice from several people I know that mess around with the occult. They helped me run it off a few times but it always comes back stronger when it shows back up. The last time I ran it out of the house I started sleeping with a Bible. Keep it right next to my pistol on the the side of the bed I don't use. So far it hasn't returned but I know it'll show back up eventually.

Lots, I don't like to talk about the visitor that comes by every so often. Could write a novel about it.

A positive experience was something coming and sitting in the bed with me. At the time I assumed it was a recently deceased relative. I'm not so sure now. Whatever it was it came and sat on the bed while I had my back to it. I know it was real because I was wide awake. Spooked me enough that I took my sweet time rolling over to see what it was. There was a clear depression in the mattress but nothing was there that I could see. I turned my back to it again and whatever it was it got off the bed and left.

The visitor I have follows me around no matter how far I move away. It has followed me to four different states. Comes at least once a year. It's evil and enjoys fucking with me. I have sought advice from several people I know that mess around with the occult. They helped me run it off a few times but it always comes back stronger when it shows back up. The last time I ran it out of the house I started sleeping with a Bible. Keep it right next to my pistol on the the side of the bed I don't use. So far it hasn't returned but I know it'll show back up eventually.
Your pistol would not help you at all in such case my friend.But keep it on upon your Bible.Definetely you could write a horrific novel about that.Why you should not?

Your pistol would not help you at all in such case my friend.
The pistol is for 2-legged animals that attempt to sneak up on me while I'm slumbering. Another long story. I have a good reason for sleeping with guns.

I might write about it sometime. Basically, something comes while I'm sleeping/on the verge of sleep and we go to war with each other. It is pretty good as disguising itself and playing on my fears. It has taken the form of everything from ex-girlfriends to dream girls to horrible demotic creatures. Usually when it starts coming it'll keep on until I run it out of the house. It's a big pain in the ass when I have to do that.

The first time I ran it out of the house I forgot to bless the basement and it started to go after a family members. I don't think he's ever had sex before so he was loving it. I finally ran it out of his room when he left for a few days. He hasn't mentioned it in years so I guess it never came back. It ended up following me when I moved out instead.

Here's some of my paranormal experiences..
Was gonna make my own thread til I saw this one existed..

When I was 12, I lived in a town called Steuben, WI (look it up, very small & beautiful town!).
I lived in a house with my mom & my older brother at the time (who wasn't home for most of this).
One night I was up late (probably about 4am) when I suddenly heard what sounded like somebody standing next to me and breathing. Almost spot on the sound you'd hear if some inhaled through their nose & then exhaled from their mouth.

I got up to try and pinpoint where it was coming from & every time I thought I was coming close to it, it would move & suddenly be behind me or in another corner of the kitchen. Once I realized that, I went straight up to my room until sunrise (which was above the kitchen).

When the sun came up, I went down and my mom was awake & I went to her & told her I wanted to tell her about something & she said she wanted to tell me about something too. So I went first & told her what I had heard & her response was that she was about to tell me the same thing! That she had been getting up early some mornings & sitting in the kitchen on the computer & hearing this breathing sound.

After that, this thing came around for a good two weeks or so, every night, in the middle of the night. Until one time I finally broke down & screamed at it to "leave us the hell alone" & it immediately stopped & never returned after that.

Another time I was laying on my bed on the phone & talking to my friend in another town, when my mattress started shaking violently. It wasn't an earthquake or anything like that because it was only the mattress that shook. It felt exactly like if some one had walked up to it, grabbed it and just started shaking it like crazy.

Whenever family members would visit in this house, they would always think they saw some one going up our stairs.

One night I slept in our living room by myself with nothing on & distinctly heard some one whisper my name to me.

A lot of other things happened while living there too, including weird stuff outside. I'm in my 30's now & I've never been able to come up with a satisfying explanation as to what could have been making that breathing sound. Or how it was able to move around & reacted to me yelling at it.

Anyone else have any experiences like this? Thoughts?

May be allmost all people have been experience strange and unbelieveble things...but they forget quick or just not paid the right attention.And some witness more strange stuff.....

I'm not sure if I truly believe in ghosts, I think 99% of "ghost experiences" are just abnormal perception, coincidental randomness and/or hallucinations. I think most ghost hunting shows are 99% bullshit.

However, I truly did live in a haunted house once, the only place where I've had true ghost experiences. When I lived in California I lived in this houses built in the 40's and the street address was 666 [xxxxx] Avenue (I kid you not...).

The basement had an overwhelming dark vibe to it, we used to smoke weed down there and everyone who came over always commented about this. Oppressive vibe, like a spirit did not want anyone in there. Over the years both me and my sister would have many odd experiences. Hearing our names being called, knocking sounds, objects moving, cabinets opening during the night, piles of paper being lifted off the table and falling to the floor.

One time while walking to the kitchen I saw a full bodied apparition of a young girl, pale with black hair, wearing a white dress that looked like it was from the 1950s. She was smiling, happy, and did not give off a scary vibe. She walked right through me then disappeared. That was crazy.

The most insane part is that all 3 of us, including my mother who does NOT believe ghosts are real or anything paranormal, would routinely see the same apparition in the back yard. We all saw the same exact thing. A brown mist in the shape of a man pacing around or looking into the windows from the back yard. One night sitting at my computer I saw this brown figure staring at me from the window, when I looked over it ducked below the window as if to hide from me. At first I thought there was actually a man in our back yard trying to break in, I grabbed a bat plus a flashlight and ran outside but there was nothing. Both my sister and my mother saw this brown figure out there on multiple occasions. That's the craziest thing that happened. Either it was a ghost or some sort of shared hallucination occurring on multiple occasions. I have no explanation.

I don't know. I was mostly sober around that time and it's also well before I ever experienced psychosis. I don't think they were hallucinations, but I can't rule that possibility out for sure.

I still don't necessarily believe ghosts are real, but I can't explain any of that.

I've never had any other ghost experiences ever in my life, other than in that houses. Creepy.

Not sure i believe in ghost in this context.It's possible,but never encounter ghost in sence of maliciuos thing inhabited old houses,woods etc.But....there are entities(flying ones?),which can be send.it could happened in the dream or in "real world",which can torment you and even ill you.It can happens to any one,but people often forget various gliches in the matrix,deja vues etc or just think like a coincedence.It is hard to talk about this,cause not only about believe system,but something,that you and people around you literally can feel.Heart

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I truly believe in ghosts, I think 99% of "ghost experiences" are just abnormal perception, coincidental randomness and/or hallucinations. I think most ghost hunting shows are 99% bullshit.

However, I truly did live in a haunted house once, the only place where I've had true ghost experiences. When I lived in California I lived in this houses built in the 40's and the street address was 666 [xxxxx] Avenue (I kid you not...).

The basement had an overwhelming dark vibe to it, we used to smoke weed down there and everyone who came over always commented about this. Oppressive vibe, like a spirit did not want anyone in there. Over the years both me and my sister would have many odd experiences. Hearing our names being called, knocking sounds, objects moving, cabinets opening during the night, piles of paper being lifted off the table and falling to the floor.

One time while walking to the kitchen I saw a full bodied apparition of a young girl, pale with black hair, wearing a white dress that looked like it was from the 1950s. She was smiling, happy, and did not give off a scary vibe. She walked right through me then disappeared. That was crazy.

The most insane part is that all 3 of us, including my mother who does NOT believe ghosts are real or anything paranormal, would routinely see the same apparition in the back yard. We all saw the same exact thing. A brown mist in the shape of a man pacing around or looking into the windows from the back yard. One night sitting at my computer I saw this brown figure staring at me from the window, when I looked over it ducked below the window as if to hide from me. At first I thought there was actually a man in our back yard trying to break in, I grabbed a bat plus a flashlight and ran outside but there was nothing. Both my sister and my mother saw this brown figure out there on multiple occasions. That's the craziest thing that happened. Either it was a ghost or some sort of shared hallucination occurring on multiple occasions. I have no explanation.

I don't know. I was mostly sober around that time and it's also well before I ever experienced psychosis. I don't think they were hallucinations, but I can't rule that possibility out for sure.

I still don't necessarily believe ghosts are real, but I can't explain any of that.

I've never had any other ghost experiences ever in my life, other than in that houses. Creepy.
Thanks for sharing that!

I would place myself on the side of skeptics too. Too many hoaxers & bullshitters out there. I absolutely abhor those ghost hunting shows.
But I try to keep part of my mind open because of the experiences I had. So I find it fascinating hearing other people's stories.

Do I think it's "ghosts", I dunno. I do know that there is a world or something "unseen" around us & that "science" doesn't necessarily explain reality in the way it truly works. I imagine how everything truly works on a grander scale might be out of human comprehension.

All of my experiences only centered around certain houses & certain periods during my life. It all tapered off as I got older.
Some times I wish it would happen again so I could try to understand it better or approach it differently (I was scared shitless when it would happen when I was younger). If I hadn't of had friends or family with me during a good chunk of these experiences, I would have written them off as just my imagination.

There was one time my brother took me to a party with his friends up in these hills in a trailer in Wisconsin. Nothing but hills, forests & rivers for miles.
During the night we had a fire going & you could stare down at all the hill tops & trees & in one direction we heard what sounded like some kind of weird tribal chanting type sounds. There were about 20 people at this party. And everyone was hearing it. These sounds started getting closer & closer til every one at this party decided to take off running. We left the fire & everything open and said fuck that. Ran down the hill in the dark back to all of our cars & got out of there.

Of course I can't say it was ghosts or something paranormal, but even the thought of just people making these weird sounds & coming towards us in the middle of nowhere is pretty unnerving in itself.

Lots of creepy things happen out in them Wisconsin woods too.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience Snafu. I find a lot of common themes in peoples experiences.

The best aproach is to not believe in such things The world is shit enough.and tv ghost shows are just.....shows

The best aproach is to not believe in such things The world is shit enough.and tv ghost shows are just.....shows
So because assholes found a way to capitalize on the subject, people shouldn't look into it any further???

I don't think anyone here believes in TV ghost shows. lol I'm strictly speaking from personal experience & not what I've seen on TV (I don't even own a TV anymor) or online.

No better not man,but you also know,that the trick of the Devil is to know,that you don't believe in him,so it's easy for him....

No better not man,but you also know,that the trick of the Devil is to know,that you don't believe in him,so it's easy for him....
I get what you're saying.

I guess I've always had a hankering for the "unknown".

Most of my 'ghosts' experiences had a feeling of "evil" or "terror" with them. They were not friendly "ghost" experiences. Lol So I can see what you mean.

Although after my mom died last year, I slept in her bedroom at my sisters after the funeral where she had been living the past 6 months.
And I know I reached over by the remote to turn the tv down several times that night. But when I woke up in the morning, there were 2 rings on the floor next to the remote facing me. I went to my sister & showed it to her & asked her who's rings those were & of course they were my moms.
How they got there on the floor like that, we have no idea.

:)Right!Things like this....most people may be have some like this.....but forget ....or prefer not to think about it....or consiousness have some protect key to switch....weird things happened yes

I live in a house that was built in 1920. Several people who stayed here before me swear that it is haunted by more than one ghost. There are a couple vivid tales of ghostly stuff which I won't go into since I didn't witness them.
I've always been skeptical of ghosts. Not that there cannot be a spiritual realm, but that those spirits would waste their time with us-- especially strangers.
Anyway, I've lived here for 5 years now and I've never seen or heard anything other than the odd noises that 100-yr-old houses make.
More importantly, my dog hasn't detected anything weird either. I know dogs can sense things that we don't.
So I remain a skeptic.