• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pain Stop - Codeine/Promethazine/APAP

Ive had this before. To simplify it... Basically buy a 200ml bottle and empty it into a 2L bottle of Pepsi Max. This is a pretty good amount for 2 people.
(I would not recommend more than 100ml per person) Drink it at a normal pace. The effects are kinda strange. You will usually feel the codeine for maybe 30 minutes and then it kicks into full effect. Majority of it the high is just feeling really relaxed and spaced out and it is not uncommon to nod in and out and have problems walking straight. It is pretty nice with some good weed too. I have noticed that you do have moments where you trip out a little bit though nothing too intense fuzzy vision and some fun CIV's. I have read that prometh can make people somewhat delirious at higher doses so maybe that has something to do with it. All in all it can be fun on a Friday night in. Just make sure you have no plans, cause this will debilitate you for 6+hours and will fuck you the next day if you don't sleep it off!

the sounds disgusting, pepsi max? and yeah, its the promethazine causing the majority of those effects. fuck it, people can use what they want

How do people drink this shit? Before I started using it with opiates (18 or 19 at the time), I took 10mg promethazine once because I was having an itchy allergic reaction to some random bug bite, and it knocked me out cold within an hour.

Dumbest recreational drug mix I've ever heard of.

Sydney.

Lol, I hope not. I can see way too many kids taking no consideration for the APAP and fucking their livers up. I think codeine is still seen with a pretty dirty image in Aus and I don't think making it "fun" by turning it into "purple drank" will change much. I know in America (by watching videos from Juicy J, ASAP etc.) it's gaining popularity among suburban, college, white kids though.

For the record, I was sippin CWE's before they waz koo.
wink.gif

You heard LGEEZ? Dr Flea from Melbz and Son Of Sam from out Bankstown way? Lean is HOT right now.

Flea - My Medicine https://brokentoothentertainment.bandcamp.com/track/my-medicine

Lgeez feat Hyjack, Big Hustle & SQZ - Lean & Aloe Vera https://brokentoothentertainment.bandcamp.com/track/lean-aloe-vera

This is what's led me here - these kids got me feeling old and inexperienced - I'ma get my lean on. I had a bad experience with Promethazene and Midori one Christmas when I had a blocked nose... still I remember being awesomely smashed prior to passing out... I just missed Christmas.

After reading through everyone's posts I reckon best imitation would involve:
CWE - 300mg per person (Slightly larger dose to account for sipping)
3-5 25mg Phernergan Tablets per person Crushed (5 per person would equate to 100ml of painstop as iamfrankzappa recommended above)
Ribena/Grape Juice/Grape Fanta/Whatever/Some *HARMLESS* PURPLE cough syrup (any ideas?)
1L Sprite/Aloe Vera per person
Purple Ghost Drops (or similar)

1. I Assume everyone knows how to do a CWE
2. Depending on the mix chosen (grape juice/ribena/grape fanta) - simmer off on stove til nice and syrup like - this is for authenticity (colour and consistency) though will also add some much needed flavour. (Ignore this step if you know a good harmless purple cough syrup)
3. Combine Codeine, Mix (Syrup/Juice), crushed Phenergans and some Sprite/Aloe Vera stir thoroughly until Phernergan is dissolved
4. Combine with rest of sprite, add ghost drops, pour up a couple o white foam cups and get yo leang on mang

Edit: Seems acceptable to just completely replace the sprite with grape Fanta

"That slow mo; That Bruce Lean; Get too leaned"
"Sometimes I get the feeling like the ceiling is the ground and the ground it is the ceiling cause I'm leaning up side down"
"She wasn't black and white, different to the others, wasn't black and white - she was a different colour... she was purple "

Still I have no idea what type of Lean Flea actually drinks - very much doubt it's a concoction like mine. Son Of Sam mentions destroying your liver so there not filtering the Para/APAP whatever it is - my bet is that Pain Stop stuff.

PS Know your limits and start small - I have not yet tried this.

PPS If you weren't so concerned about consistency you could just put the Phenergan & Codeine in the Sprite and add purple food coloring and Ghost drops.

Edit: Pain Stop "will not be provided for use in adults" - Guess that's the one the lads are abusing!

Last edited:
Sorry if it's already mentioned, but a better equiv in Aus is 'Rikodeine' (spelling may not be spot on, Google is my friend, but I am lazy). No APAP. OTC Cough Medicine - comes in 200ml or 100ml.

Riko only has two actives; dihydrocodeine and Sorbitol. Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener, it's listed as an active because it's the magical ingredient to try and dissuade abuse - it's a poten laxative. That said, anyone with an opiate problem won't get the shits from it, it does make you fart a LOT though and it also messes with your guts quite a bit. But it's a fuck-tonne better than trying to get high from codeine+paracetomol without doing a CWE.

Also - dihydrocodeine / Rikodeine is an absolute God-send for those sufferring mild-moderate opioid WD symptoms.. I often buy a bottle when I don't cop, it does wonders, lets me get to work. It's not particular cheap. I also don't find it particularly recreational, though perhaps someone without a strong tolerance may.

Seems like riko is a love or hate thing.
I didnt find the effects from the DHC justified the GI disturbance, but I dunno, it's maybe a personal thing.
To me, in my opiate addict days, a CWE was always a better option.
But painstop? Nah, too dangerous.

You heard LGEEZ? Dr Flea from Melbz and Son Of Sam from Bankstown? Lean is HOT right now.

Flea - My Medicine https://brokentoothentertainment.bandcamp.com/track/my-medicine

Lgeez feat Haytch - Lean & Aloe Vera https://brokentoothentertainment.bandcamp.com/track/lean-aloe-vera

This is what's led me here - these kids got me feeling old and inexperienced - I'ma get my lean on. I had a bad experience with Promethazene and Midori one Christmas when I had a blocked nose... still I remember being awesomely smashed prior to passing out... I just missed Christmas.

After reading through everyone's posts I reckon best imitation would involve:
CWE - 200mg per person (Slightly larger dose to account for sipping)
3-5 Phernergan Tablets per person Crushed
Ribena/Grape Juice/Grape Fanta/Whatever/Some *HARMLESS* PURPLE cough syrup (any ideas?)
1L Sprite/Aloe Vera per person
Purple Ghost Drops (or similar)

1. I Assume everyone knows how to do a CWE
2. Depending on the mix chosen (grape juice/ribena/grape fanta) - simmer off on stove til nice and syrup like - this is for authenticity (colour and consistency) though will also add some much needed flavour. (Ignore this step if you know a good harmless purple cough syrup)
3. Combine Codeine, Mix (Syrup/Juice), crushed Phenergans and some Sprite/Aloe Vera stir thoroughly until Phernergan is dissolved
4. Combine with rest of sprite, add ghost drops, pour up a couple o white foam cups and get yo leang on mang

"That slow mo; That Bruce Lean; Get too leaned"
"Sometimes I get the feeling like the ceiling is the ground and the ground it is the ceiling cause I'm leaning up side down"
"She wasn't black and white, different to the others, wasn't black and white - she was a different colour... she was purple "

Still I have no idea what type of Lean Flea actually drinks - very much doubt it's a concoction like mine. Son Of Sam mentions destroying your liver so there not filtering the Para/APAP whatever it is - my bet is that Pain Stop stuff.

PS Know your limits and start small - I have not yet tried this.

PPS If you weren't so concerned about consistency you could just put the Phenergan & Codeine in the Sprite and add purple food coloring and Ghost drops.

Edit: Pain Stop "will not be provided for use in adults" - Guess that's the one the lads are abusing!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...odeine-Promethazine)-Experienced-Stick-to-CWE

There's a little trip report I wrote when I tried somethin' similar...

Mmkay
as an american let me explain this
Cwe is not the same cause that tastes like shit, lean tastes gewd (no seriously, it does)
you take the syrup, mix it with sprite or 7up, and jolly ranchers are optional
then you sip on the sizzurp.
its stupid hoodrat bs.
Not too fun.

Seems like riko is a love or hate thing.
I didnt find the effects from the DHC justified the GI disturbance, but I dunno, it's maybe a personal thing.

As far as I can tell, it is not at all recreational. The buzz you get from codeine / CWE smashes DHC a million times over. But.. and this is a BIG BUT... Riko is a fucking gift from the gods when you're dope-sick.. Certainly doesn't get you stoned / high - but you can be pretty sick; RLS, sweaty, diarrhoea, headache, muscle aches, etc - and drink 200ml (sometimes even just 100ml!) of Riko and you'll be feeling much much much better.. and it holds you for a really long time.. I can go to work dope-sick, by drink 100-200ml of Riko in the morning, still in bed and it would hold me ok all day, I can even get through the evening and not drink any more until the following morning.

Fucking fantastic stuff.

But yeah - don't go looking for a high, it is definitely much stronger than codeine, but it's simply not recreational.

Interesting....
Not that I ever plan to have to worry about that sort of shit again.

Sorbitols no joke, 100ml of rikodine (44mg sorbitol) is well over the cut off (30g or 500mg/kg body weight) for causing severe osmotic diarrhea and abdominal pain.
The side effects even as a daily opiate user that amount would not be pleasant.
Sorbitol is barely digested, it's not fully understood exactly how it causes diarrhea but it's possible that in the colon it is fermented by bacteria into short chain fatty acids which decrease the absorption of water.
It's great for a cough and minor pains but trying to get a recreational dose from it with the sorbitol content is going to be a shitty time .... literally.
I'm pretty well versed in the mechanisms at play here, happy to give Aus BL'rs advice by pm.

Ok so I've been looking through this thread and others. I have no access to anytype of proper syrup with prome/codeine in it. So I have to make my own. I was going to buy promethazineHCL tablets (25mg) and codein sulphate tablets (15mg) and either take orally or at the recommended dosage. or extract to pure form and make a "lean" drink. What do you all think?

Sorbitols no joke, 100ml of rikodine (44mg sorbitol) is well over the cut off (30g or 500mg/kg body weight) for causing severe osmotic diarrhea and abdominal pain.
The side effects even as a daily opiate user that amount would not be pleasant. .
Yeah, taking 100-200ml of Riko (in a gulp) definitely causes some abdominal discomfort, still well and truly constipated though. But yeah, it is not pleasant and I'd never take it recreationally - for me it's a last-resot, it allows me to get to work, whereas otherwise I'd be in no shape to get into the office.

Ok so I've been looking through this thread and others. I have no access to anytype of proper syrup with prome/codeine in it. So I have to make my own. I was going to buy promethazineHCL tablets (25mg) and codein sulphate tablets (15mg) and either take orally or at the recommended dosage. or extract to pure form and make a "lean" drink. What do you all think?
See my earlier recipe from page one and infected mushroom's link above - still haven't tried it but. Are you in Australia? Painstop is readily available but they won't sell it to you if they think it's for you and not your child... and there's also the paracetamol to worry about. Still, this is Aussie Lean if that's what you want to try.

One thing that's still confusing me is these lines in My Medicine: "stirring a pot", "so sweet when I added that sugar in" & "we got heated but never reached boiling point - cause shit would evaporate and so would the feeling" and in the film clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqT9mhak6A you actually see the process... is painstop the clear liquid in the pot at the start? are they heating it just so the sugar dissolves or is there something else going on here?

Also reading over the start of the thread I think a lot of people (including myself) have got it backwards - the aim must be to get fucked up off the promethazine - though don't worry... the rappers all seem to think they getting a codeine buzz too.

As for Rikodine - this has NOTHING too do with lean.

EDIT: Despite my earlier comment about being readily available - Painstop Night time is no longer available at a certain major online pharmacist (it was 6 months ago) - looking into whether this a localized business decision or whether the product has been taken off the market in certain states/nationwide... Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
this concoction is laughable when you buy doxylamine, and a prompt, measured CWE at the right dosages/time is undertaken.

This is very much Australias own superior version of your purrple drank. We went 'stuff it, the taste doesnt bother me, i wanna get loaded and loaded i will be'.

Ok I have a 15 mg codeine and how much of it do I need to do to get fucked up off of? I do subutex everyday but only small amounts. Any advice?