• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Packing For The Journey

Bagseed, I've only ever eaten weed brownies before now. About twice actually. Each time I got really high. In fact, the second time I fell asleep on a couch in the middle of a party, had slight paranoia (calmed by a friend), then was extremely hungry. Other than that I'm kind of a newbie.

Your point being that someone who knows a thousand times more about these drugs than you shouldn't say anything?
no. read my posts again please.

new material, I wouldn't recommend doing a high dose of shrooms / combining with an MAOi then. improve your set and setting, and maybe eat a slightly higher dose than last time.

Don't assrape this thread anymore bag - start another called "I hate Ismene cos he won't agree with me about ego-deaths" and take it there.

Have you had Syrian rue seeds before? Those little bastards made me feel the sickest Ive ever felt off of a substance. Literally a three hour projectile vomit session. I shiver at the thought of combining with fungi!!

Yeah, I too had some serious puke sessions with rue seeds, but when I was doing daily Ayahuasca I got used to them and they quit making me sick.
I'd suggest taking 3 grams of rue alone for two or three...four days even and then when you mix with the psychedelics, the nausea should be minimal...at least it worked for me.
I took 3-7 grams ground rue seeds daily as an antidepressant for quite a while and got very tolerant of them, they still worked though....THEN, one day after not having taken them for several weeks I took 3 or 4 grams with 100-150 mg DMT and it's probably the sickest I've EVER been...so watch out.
Personally, I didn't think rue did much to enhance the shroom high, just s t r e t c h e d it out and blunted the peak, at least for me...just my $.02.

I moved this post past Bag and Is 'cause it actually contains some pertinent info and their squabbling directed the attention away from my "precious pearls o' wisdom".
You're welcome.;)