• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ozempic is supposed to help with over eating as well as other addictions. Has anyone tried it?

Shulgin didn’t really had best view of science magazines and I’m whit him on this. When I first encountered peer-review, and quite well rated magazine in certain field (I wont be specific to not self-incrminate) and was accustomed with its, well, back-stage, it turned out to be well performed money grabbing scam with some science sprinkled. Given it was in the field where a lot of money is turned around but still not nowhere as in pharmacy I can only imagine how bad it’s in their sector.
There are journals that are corrupted but the the top ones are pretty infallible.

At this point we are comparing the top peer review journals in science vs youtube

Once again "they” are using the entire information apparatus to lie to you and YouTube is the truth.

There are journals that are corrupted but the the top ones are pretty infallible.

At this point we are comparing the top peer review journals in science vs youtube

Once again "they” are using the entire information apparatus to lie to you and YouTube is the truth.
Journals can be rife with wrong think, where they disparage current thing medical products.

Journals can be rife with wrong think, where they disparage current thing medical products.
Some subjects …especially things involving microbiology and infectious disease can be inconclusive or must be viewed as what they are:

A small piece of evidence in an extremely complex field. And if you read the reasearchers paper I don’t think they try to tack on further meaning to their findings like media might.

^ Covid immunology virology etc fall into these highly complicated fields of study.

Some areas of science are as simple as 9<10 and it’s really non debatable. Basic synthetic chemistry is more on this end of the spectrum of complexity im talking about.

Then you have to weeed out all the shitty journals where maybe experimental results have not been able to be reproduced by other researchers in the same field…these are not the top journals

Again the meaning attributed to data by readers without a scientific background or journalists is not the same meaning that is actually contained in the data

Some subjects …especially things involving microbiology and infectious disease can be inconclusive or must be viewed as what they are:

A small piece of evidence in an extremely complex field. And if you read the reasearchers paper I don’t think they try to tack on further meaning to their findings like media might.

^ Covid immunology virology etc fall into these highly complicated fields of study.

Some areas of science are as simple as 9<10 and it’s really non debatable. Basic synthetic chemistry is more on this end of the spectrum of complexity im talking about.

Then you have to weeed out all the shitty journals where maybe experimental results have not been able to be reproduced by other researchers in the same field…these are not the top journals

Again the meaning attributed to data by readers without a scientific background or journalists is not the same meaning that is actually contained in the data
Studies are definitely important, the Covid vax not having a proper phase three trial is a large part of why I didn’t partake in the experiment.

I took Ozempic to try to lose weight. I lost about 25lb but I had to quit taking it because the nausea was so unbearable. A coworker obtained some illicitly somehow and took way too much then ended up in the hospital with kidney failure because he couldn't eat or drink for a week.

Studies are definitely important, the Covid vax not having a proper phase three trial is a large part of why I didn’t partake in the experiment.
Let me remind you that peer reviewed studies have been the most respected source that has disclosed negative effects of the vaccine to the public.

With everything I saw and read I decided not to get the stupid vaccine. I have Ana amazing immune system….wife had Covid and I never contracted without a vax from her.

The thing that finally made me get it was my maga friend who is an ER doctor in backwoods Tennessee where the vax has gay microchips from bill gates. Anyways he just explained to me the overflows of deaths and healthy individuals overflowing his hospital dying of Covid when they should be healthy. The vaccine has its own set of documented complications too…but hearing this guys that defends everything trump says to the core admit to me that it’s probably a bigger risk to not get the vax than to get it…I finally got it.

I was trying to get the J and J one since it is basically exactly the same delivery system used for every vax in history and not the new mRNA nano particles used in Pfizer. But J and J had effectively been smeared at that point and nobody was carrying their vax so I said fuck it and got the Pfizer one after like a year of not getting vaxxed.

All kinds of drugs skate through clinical trials Especially when there is no other known treatment for the disease. Elmiron is another good example…only drug ever for it’s disease so it was granted a rush through trials and now ppl are going blind on it and massive lawsuits etc

Medicine is a very complicated science and every medication or drug has negative side effects.

The public expecting some infallible drug design world where there is zero negative consequences are really just spoiled and don’t respect how hard it is to invent life saving or improving drugs.. sorry it can’t be done.

I think it’s pretty clear when we saw like 90 percent of icu hospitalizations being without vax what the lesser risk was vax or no vax.

mY Maga ER doctor friend said from what he’s read and seen Covid just really wrecks some ppl
And other it does not. I’m in the category of it not affecting me much so I probably shouldn’t have risked the vaccine …but I had no way to know that at the time.

Finally though forcing the vaccine in ppl was horrible. However stupid not getting the vax is in a hypothetical….taking random designer drugs from China is stupid and I’m sure we all beleieve in the freedom to put into our bodies what ever we want and don’t want to. I’m for full body autonomy that’s why mandatory vax goes against my ethics

Let me remind you that peer reviewed studies have been the most respected source that has disclosed negative effects of the vaccine to the public.

With everything I saw and read I decided not to get the stupid vaccine. I have Ana amazing immune system….wife had Covid and I never contracted without a vax from her.

The thing that finally made me get it was my maga friend who is an ER doctor in backwoods Tennessee where the vax has gay microchips from bill gates. Anyways he just explained to me the overflows of deaths and healthy individuals overflowing his hospital dying of Covid when they should be healthy. The vaccine has its own set of documented complications too…but hearing this guys that defends everything trump says to the core admit to me that it’s probably a bigger risk to not get the vax than to get it…I finally got it.

I was trying to get the J and J one since it is basically exactly the same delivery system used for every vax in history and not the new mRNA nano particles used in Pfizer. But J and J had effectively been smeared at that point and nobody was carrying their vax so I said fuck it and got the Pfizer one after like a year of not getting vaxxed.

All kinds of drugs skate through clinical trials Especially when there is no other known treatment for the disease. Elmiron is another good example…only drug ever for it’s disease so it was granted a rush through trials and now ppl are going blind on it and massive lawsuits etc

Medicine is a very complicated science and every medication or drug has negative side effects.

The public expecting some infallible drug design world where there is zero negative consequences are really just spoiled and don’t respect how hard it is to invent life saving or improving drugs.. sorry it can’t be done.

I think it’s pretty clear when we saw like 90 percent of icu hospitalizations being without vax what the lesser risk was vax or no vax.

mY Maga ER doctor friend said from what he’s read and seen Covid just really wrecks some ppl
And other it does not. I’m in the category of it not affecting me much so I probably shouldn’t have risked the vaccine …but I had no way to know that at the time.

Finally though forcing the vaccine in ppl was horrible. However stupid not getting the vax is in a hypothetical….taking random designer drugs from China is stupid and I’m sure we all beleieve in the freedom to put into our bodies what ever we want and don’t want to. I’m for full body autonomy that’s why mandatory vax goes against my ethics
Everyone has to do what they think is right, my dad had ran trials for aids drugs back in the 80s and started the first HIV clinic in his region. If he had said to get it, I probably would have. But a new technology without a proper phase three trial, for a virus that is 99.998% survivable.. This is where discernment, and the ability to do a cost benefit analysis is huge. I also have never trusted the pharmaceutical industry, I’m sort of a old hippy. I don’t trust the oligarchy, and medical product’s particularly have a bad track record. TN also didn’t have as big of a propaganda push as subverted states did, they didn’t put any fake hospital tents up or try and put on the whole ‘pandemic’ show. I never tested and only wore a mask three times total.

I took Ozempic to try to lose weight. I lost about 25lb but I had to quit taking it because the nausea was so unbearable. A coworker obtained some illicitly somehow and took way too much then ended up in the hospital with kidney failure because he couldn't eat or drink for a week.
What was his motivation to take too much? Did he think he was gonna catch a buzz

Everyone has to do what they think is right, my dad had ran trials for aids drugs back in the 80s and started the first HIV clinic in his region. If he had said to get it, I probably would have. But a new technology without a proper phase three trial, for a virus that is 99.998% survivable.. This is where discernment, and the ability to do a cost benefit analysis is huge. I also have never trusted the pharmaceutical industry, I’m sort of an old hippy. I don’t trust the oligarchy, and medical product’s particularly have a bad track record. TN also didn’t have as big of a propaganda push as subverted states did, they didn’t put any fake hospital tents up or try and put on the whole ‘pandemic’ show. I never tested and only wore a mask three times total.
Well TN experienced a high rate of deaths from nonvaxxincated obese old ppl vs vaccinated ppl in those same risk categories. That’s all my maga doctor friend was saying. Same for not high risk patients.

The decision of such at risk individuals to not have the vax was not made by weight medical data and risk rewards. Those decisions were made off of politics and pillow salesmen guidance.

Your statements against the pharma industry are just that…"old hippy right-think"

The pharmaceutical industry has been a net positive for humanity despite plenty of "side effects" against humanity. But the drugs they’ve invented have made life tolerable made more functional members of society that can manage their disease and have saved far more lives than they have killed.

Did you know that life expectancy for humans before the introduction of modern western medicine was about 40. Now it is into the 70s. Just a wild coincidence right?

^
most ppl would say this is good. I have mixed feelings. I think evolution happened the way it did and humans aren’t really designed to live past 40 or so in most cases…but that’s a viewpoint not shared by most ppl and it’s a whole other topic really as far as worldview

Well TN experienced a high rate of deaths from nonvaxxincated obese old ppl vs vaccinated ppl in those same risk categories. That’s all my maga doctor friend was saying. Same for not high risk patients.

The decision of such at risk individuals to not have the vax was not made by weight medical data and risk rewards. Those decisions were made off of politics and pillow salesmen guidance.

Your statements against the pharma industry are just that…"old hippy right-think"

The pharmaceutical industry has been a net positive for humanity despite plenty of "side effects" against humanity. But the drugs they’ve invented have made life tolerable made more functional members of society that can manage their disease and have saved far more lives than they have killed.

Did you know that life expectancy for humans before the introduction of modern western medicine was about 40. Now it is into the 70s. Just a wild coincidence right?

^
most ppl would say this is good. I have mixed feelings. I think evolution happened the way it did and humans aren’t really designed to live past 40 or so in most cases…but that’s a viewpoint not shared by most ppl and it’s a whole other topic really as far as worldview
Ya I know some people love the pharmaceutical industry. Its got some good things it’s done, but it’s a case by case basis. Vaxxies messed up by buying the propaganda conflating all medical products as being the same. For example, an experimental gene therapy shot with very little testing is not equivalent to the tetanus shot.
If they hadn’t labeled all flu/pneumonia deaths as Covid deaths, and hadn’t killed a ton off with the remdesivir/respirator protocol, incentivized the hospitals to label things Covid with massive payouts, etc etc then Covid doesn’t look nearly as severe imo

Last edited:
Everyone has to do what they think is right, my dad had ran trials for aids drugs back in the 80s and started the first HIV clinic in his region. If he had said to get it, I probably would have. But a new technology without a proper phase three trial, for a virus that is 99.998% survivable.. This is where discernment, and the ability to do a cost benefit analysis is huge. I also have never trusted the pharmaceutical industry, I’m sort of a old hippy. I don’t trust the oligarchy, and medical product’s particularly have a bad track record. TN also didn’t have as big of a propaganda push as subverted states did, they didn’t put any fake hospital tents up or try and put on the whole ‘pandemic’ show. I never tested and only wore a mask three times total.

Are you saying HIV only has a .002% mortality rate or did I misread that?

He’s royally trained, and has actually ran a phase three trial for azt type drug I don’t recall atm. My only major point is that I trust his opinion. Much more so than captured agencies, state media, or pharmaceutical companies.

Last edited: