• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyNEO Megathread - Anything and everything related to OxyNEO

god, here in germany we still have the OC were the time-release mechanism can be simply scraped off with a fingernail.
off course, also, they were never a drug of abuse here and are virtually impossible to get by any way other than prescription. but still. it boggles the mind, that there are so many people out there with legitimite medical need for these medications who are getting it up the ass unlubed and unconsensual just because pharma companies (who are every bit as ethical as large arms dealers and whaling operations) feel like extending their patents a bit.

It is still possible to defeat the time release/gel crap.

SWIM has done this many times with various "anti-abuse" OCs of all different dosages.

1) Use a pair of pliers. A flat, needle-nose works best.

2) Use pliers to squeeze the pill. Make it as flat as you can.

3) Next, take a scissor or a razor and cut off very small pieces/flakes from the pill.

4) Get a cup/class, whatever. Or just use an empty prescription bottle. Put the pill flakes into the bottle, fill it about 3/4 of the way with WARM water.

5) Close the lid tightly. Shake the bottle a few times. Let it sit for about a half hour.

The pill flakes absorb the water. They turn into little slimy globs. This is what you want. The gelling component has now been completely nulified, along with the time-release crap, and what you have left is the oxy.

Give the bottle another quick shake. Open it up and drink it. You can squish the little globs with your teeth if you'd like, but it isn't necessary.

Gaurunteed, you will feel the exact immediate effects by doing this as you would by taking an immediate release Roxy or crushing the good-old fashioned OC.

Have a little patience during the process and you will be rewarded.

-Horned Melon

This is for all you crazy cannucks who want oxycontin back.Forget it the neo's are stronger if you do as you are told,have a stove ,heat,heavy duty tin foil,or thin metal,file,or pedi egg,plyers or tough fingers, and a couple of minutes.Can you wait that long to have your old"" oxy's back""? I think so. 1. Hardest part file down the pill to dust .Smaller the better but it does not matter it's just quicker. On the foil spread out even .No piles,make like tossing dice on a table. ,for the stonned or idiots. 2.Turn burner on high, lay foil flat ,. 3. when it smokes lift it up,turn heat down and just use your head.Got gas ,well turn low as you can and I think keep it high and not smoking.Smoke is not good.It turns yellow in seconds...your done! 4.Scrape it up on a soft book or large news ;paper with a knife, not serrated knife.Watch the crystal's they fly so do it on a table. 5.Put the yellow crystals under your tongue or snort or ....whatever.....you are done.Leave coating on. It should take 1 minute or so.Go slow at first and make it non stick yellow crystals,a little white is ok brown is a no no, liquid is a no no, and if it sticks,too mmuch heat or too long, you'll have to lick it.It is meant to b injested so that's the mosst potent and safe way.It is not to b done if you are not a narcotic depedent person.Do not do if you don't do narcotics cause you will die!Or worse end up in the hospital a vegtable and in trouble.Best way is to flash fry it quick,so it does not stick as much, or smoke much and no need for ice or freezer or nuker. Nuker heat's it too much,plates too ,have not tryed anything but electric stove top, flat burner not coils but anything should work .B safe and don't od!This method done right will give you the full dose in a couple minutes.Use your head,sea level ,atmospheric pressure,time,heat source,gas type and thickness of foil all have a bearing. ps the coating and first layer has your ir dose in it,don't try to b smart and discard it./do as written or just read this and use your head,you won't get better unless you do an a-b extraction.Cheers

I just tried the oven method (as mentioned in post # 33) a couple of hours ago with an 80MG OxyNeo.

Checked on it after leaving it in the oven for 6 minutes (350 degrees Fahrenheit), and I had noticed the powder was a little past golden brown, almost like a dry soil kind of brownish colour. Also noticed a very small amount of smoke coming off of them.
Put it in the fridge for 2 or 3 minutes and proceeded to sniff it up.

It feels like I am on a 40MG snorted dose of the CDN oxies...
Is it possible I left it in there for just a bit too long, and broke down about half the oxycodone?
I know it's not placebo because my pupils are smaller and I can clearly tell I'm decently high (my sweet spot is 80MG snorted).

Has anything similar happened to anybody else?
Will try it again soon with less time in the oven, but I feel like this method is definitely the way to go about it.

I am taking oxyneo for chronic pain, and ya they are useless. I Talked to both my doctor and pharmacist and more health professionals they all agree, they are not effective. I am now prescribed supeudol 20's.much better. I thought I would try using the leftover neos for a little enjoyment extra kick with the supras. I am now up to eight 20's supeudol with very little extra kick.

Does anyone know how the extended release mechanism works exactly ?
Is the dose released at 3 different times or just 2 ?
Like x mg released then 2 hours lates the rest released, if anyone could explain it to me i would appreciate it.

So if you do that with an 80 mg oxyneo the whole dose hits you at once as opposed to in 3 different releases ??

***Hot Cola Soda Wash Method***

**NOTE**this is for oral administration only.

cut the pill into 4-6 pieces.

put pieces into a shot glass or any other small glass cup and fill it 1/3 of the way with cola soda.

heat concoction in microwave for 15 seconds, give or take a few. take out and stir then put back in for another 15 seconds. make sure to watch closely as the soda begins to bubble over quickly... with so little liquid the glass will be very hot so be sure to use a oven pad when removing from the microwave.

now you have soda with floating goo chunks. using the back side of a spoon press the chucks up against the side of the glass and rub it back and forth through the soda to help it further dissolve. the chunks should compress and come apart easily when pressed against the glass. if not you will need to heat for few more seconds..repeat these steps until dissolved best as possible. also make sure to scrap the side of the glass to collect any goo residue..this needs to be done quickly before the soda cools down to reduce the possibility of re-gelling.

end result should look like a little shot of clean soda. its ok it a few tiny particles remain.

next drink the shot and wash it down with a little more soda. not sure if there is any truth in this but i'm thinking that by washing it down with cola it might help with the remaining breakdown in the stomach?

after you drink the shot you'll have globs of gel at the bottom of the glass. they should be almost clear in color which im assuming indicates that most of the oxycodone was extracted in the cola wash. but just to be sure you get all the goodies use some warm water to gather the remaining goo and either swallow are chew it up best as you can. i recommend chewing it up(it's like gummy bears lol) to help further the breakdown.

this is my first experience with oxy 20mg op's and i followed the above procedure and 45 mins after oral ingestion i feel like i took a roxy 15mg. which is something i didn't expect. i don't think it's placebo because after reading on how nothing works with these op's i wasn't expecting much. gotta say i am pleasantly surprised.

for the oral users out there give this easy method a try and let me know what you think. seems like a easy effective way if going the oral route.

Last edited:
Theres not useles at all man what are u talking about....if u pop an oxyneo 80mg..but crush it before..its instant release...how is 80mg ox oxycodone instant release useless...?
the only dif between the old ones r u can snort those..

***Hot Cola Soda Wash Method***

**NOTE**this is for oral administration only.

cut the pill into 4-6 pieces.

put pieces into a shot glass or any other small glass cup and fill it 1/3 of the way with cola soda.

heat concoction in microwave for 15 seconds, give or take a few. take out and stir then put back in for another 15 seconds. make sure to watch closely as the soda begins to bubble over quickly... with so little liquid the glass will be very hot so be sure to use a oven pad when removing from the microwave.

now you have soda with floating goo chunks. using the back side of a spoon press the chucks up against the side of the glass and rub it back and forth through the soda to help it further dissolve. the chunks should compress and come apart easily when pressed against the glass. if not you will need to heat for few more seconds..repeat these steps until dissolved best as possible. also make sure to scrap the side of the glass to collect any goo residue..this needs to be done quickly before the soda cools down to reduce the possibility of re-gelling.

end result should look like a little shot of clean soda. its ok it a few tiny particles remain.

next drink the shot and wash it down with a little more soda. not sure if there is any truth in this but i'm thinking that by washing it down with cola it might help with the remaining breakdown in the stomach?

after you drink the shot you'll have globs of gel at the bottom of the glass. they should be almost clear in color which im assuming indicates that most of the oxycodone was extracted in the cola wash. but just to be sure you get all the goodies use some warm water to gather the remaining goo and either swallow are chew it up best as you can. i recommend chewing it up(it's like gummy bears lol) to help further the breakdown.

this is my first experience with oxy 20mg op's and i followed the above procedure and 45 mins after oral ingestion i feel like i took a roxy 15mg. which is something i didn't expect. i don't think it's placebo because after reading on how nothing works with these op's i wasn't expecting much. gotta say i am pleasantly surprised.

for the oral users out there give this easy method a try and let me know what you think. seems like a easy effective way if going the oral route.
\

So you are saying if you do this method with Oxyneo pills, they will turn to instant release 100%...? Cause the time -release bullshit is realllly pissing me off.

OxyNEO Dosing idea / Question

Hey just a quick question /

All thats been around since the last of the Oxycontins sold are the new oxyneo's, what ive been doing is :

I take an 80mg oxy neo and carefully remove the wax coating, then i take sizzors and cut the pill in half, and then cut each half into 4 seperate pieces. After that i dose it orally with a sip of pop.

Is this any more effective than just dosing the pill orally without doing anything to it ? You'd think the more surface area = the more being absorbed.... or so i thought anyway.

** EDIT **

FYI i DID check all 4 pages of the oxyneo megathread, the answer to my question isnt there.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Cheers

Last edited:
This question is for CANADIANS /

Does anyone know if roxycodone will be available in canada anytime in the future ? Ive heard that there are going to be a couple different narcotics released in canada, i heard 1 was goin to be a hydrocodone tab.. not sure..

anyone that knows, please let me know :) thanks. I would KILL for ur damn american roxys... Oxycodone is the shit... prob is i have to take 30 x 5mg oxycodone/325mg apap (PERCs) to get a decent buzz.. the thought of a 30mg oxycodone tab... ohh man

I don't really see how that would eliminate any of the time release mechanism, but I'm going to merge this with the OxyNeo Mega Thread.

OxyNeo Crisp Oven Method Pictures

Haha I'm a Green Lighter, anyways.....

Figured I'd make a little pic tutorial. Not going to type out the same old shit everyone knows, but rather a caption or two.

#1 - #5 - Showing it with and without the ink, used scissors to cut, not fun. Used 2 pills.

#6 - 2 min on High Broil

#7 - Once freeze cooled a bit I pressed it down while it was still warm

#8 - #9 - Different batch one pill 3.5 min on High Broil, scraped up (think it's ruined)

#10 -#11 - Chopped finer, still pretty grainy.

nuke them for a min or two after you remove the ink, wayyy easier to chop up.

Last edited:
Would appreciate some feedback on the color of the crisping. I'm sure the 20's cook the same as the 80's.

Haha I'm a Green Lighter, anyways.....

Figured I'd make a little pic tutorial. Not going to type out the same old shit everyone knows, but rather a caption or two.

#1 - #5 - Showing it with and without the ink, used scissors to cut, not fun. Used 2 pills.

#6 - 2 min on High Broil

#7 - Once freeze cooled a bit I pressed it down while it was still warm

#8 - #9 - Different batch one pill 3.5 min on High Broil, scraped up (think it's ruined)

#10 -#11 - Chopped finer, still pretty grainy.

nuke them for a min or two after you remove the ink, wayyy easier to chop up.

Why would you put it on broil? Your killing the oxycodone. There is a temperature that oxy is destroyed at. I am trying to find that temperature. If anyone knows it off hand please reply in this thread so these guys stop burning off all their actives lol...

Why would you put it on broil? Your killing the oxycodone. There is a temperature that oxy is destroyed at. I am trying to find that temperature. If anyone knows it off hand please reply in this thread so these guys stop burning off all their actives lol...

20's are like blondes, great for practice.

If you keep an eye on it you can pull it out at anytime necessary, nuking doesn't work well for crisping.

Yes, I know you can eye it, but why not be more efficient and know the temperature at which oxy starts to degrade? I used to know it but I forgot. Someone will drop some knowledge in this thread and save you all from eyeballing your crisping.

Alright, I am pissed, there is like 9 companies making generic oxycodone CR which are just like the old oxycontins but i ended up with 2 OxyNeo 40's today. Wish me luck in beating that stupid shit...

Since about 2 hours a 40mg oxyneo (sits in a full can of orange crush soda), does it have any potential ? (I'm sorry it's 4 am and I can't be bothered to read all this thread right now ..