• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyNEO Megathread - Anything and everything related to OxyNEO

Can anyone confirm that the crisping method can be used to IV Canadian Oxyneo without excessive bruising/gel-ness? Has anyone tried an acetone wash for IV'g Canadian Oxyneo?

Oxy OP/Neo Extraction

Now I know this topic has been covered in many other threads, but I just read something on another site that offers an alternative to the microwave, freeze, etc. method that Ive seen everywhere else. It kind of seemed too good to be true so I thought Id bring it here for a second opinion, cause who knows, it might just work.
Anyways, this guy is saying that all you have to do is let the pill dissolve in water for 18-24 hours. Apparently the oxy will be extracted into the water and the plasticy gel will seperate and be left in one piece assuming that you did not disturb the mixture as the pill dissolves. He then proceeded to remove the gel blob and filter the remaining solution to be drawn up into the syringe and shot.
Now I would never shoot an op no matter what I did to extract the oxy, but can anyone testify if this method works? And what would you do afterwards to make it snortable?

I know a few people at my addictions clinic that specifically went on MMT because of OxyNEO's coming out and making real oxys really hard to find and not wanting to get sick. Kinda extreme considering there's other stuff out there, but here, Oxy is/was king. I'm 2 years clean from an IV oxy addiction and I'm glad I got out when I did. I think that an above poster is right, because of the OxyNEOs, HydroMorph Contin, Oxy.IR and Sepeudol are going to become a lot more popular and common. Hell, here in Windsor (the Oxy Capital of Canada), nobody even knows wtf a Sepeudol is, but I think that's gonna change, big time. I'm out of the game now, so I don't know how easy it is to get real oxys, but I still think it's possible here, given how common it is around here. People here can't even give OxyNEO's away. I think it's now the era of moving onto another prescription opioid. Also, throw in that damn Narcotics Monitoring System, and everyone's getting fucked over, even people that aren't in the game. I got flagged because I see 3 docs (GP, addictions, psych) who all prescribe me controlled meds (benzos, zolpidem, subs) and it said that I was double doctoring. I also got flagged for the same thing again today after dropping off a script for Nucynta after surgery today. Fffs Nucynta is a just like stronger tramadol, imo. Oh, btw, they also even monitor tramadol and T1s, it's that fucking ridiculous. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for the hijack, PM me and I'll send you the government's pdf file of all the criteria for getting flagged with the Narcotics Monitoring System. Knowing the criteria can be helpful.

as a chronic pain patient i can tell you "pure" hydro is not better than oxy. Hydrocodone is very limited especially people who have pain for a long time. Hydrocodone loses it's efficacy fast and it doesn't even take away that much pain to begin with.

I think the person that thinks pure hydro is better is probably not a pain patient and is referring to the abuse potential, and even then, i disagree again, oxycodone is more recreational due to more euphoria but of course this is all subjective.

completely agree!!!!!!! Oxy is soooo much better for pain!!!!!

Is it normal to have to take a ton of this to get high. I had never taken them but snorted heroin maybe twenty times over the past two months. I took 40 mg then 40 an hour later for a nice buzz then 80 mg more 10 hours later with no oxy tolerance.

Is it normal to have to take a ton of this to get high. I had never taken them but snorted heroin maybe twenty times over the past two months. I took 40 mg then 40 an hour later for a nice buzz then 80 mg more 10 hours later with no oxy tolerance.

That's a lot to take, but I have heard of people making increases in their doses (not that extreme though) when switching from OxyContin to OxyNeo. I can't tell you how much you would need to achieve the same effects as you did with the old OxyContin, but I've got some information below that may help.

With the old formulation (if you crushed it up) or IR versions of oxycodone the drug would achieve peak plasma concentration in about 1 hour. For OxyNeo, it takes between 4-5 hours to reach the peak plasma concentration, and I would think that the peak plasma concentration of equivalent doses of oxycodone would be lower with the OxyNeo than with IR oxycodone since the OxyNeo was designed to deliver a steady dose over 12 hours, whereas IR formulations are usually dosed every 6 hours since more of the dose is there faster so more of it will start breaking down.

Page 20 on this PDF shows the peak plasma concentration for each dose of OxyNeo, as well as the time it takes to reach it. The original OxyContin (when taken intact) had similar peak plasma concentrations as the OxyNeo, however, it took about half the amount of time to reach these levels compared to the new formulation, which is why it did not last as long as advertised. (source).

I don't have the data for IR oxycodone though, other than that it takes about 1 hour to reach peak plasma concentrations, but I do not know what the value of them are. Also, the data for the original OxyContin is for if you took the pills whole, which most people abusing the original formulation did not do. All I know is that the peak is reached within an hour when taking the oxycodone IR or crushed old formulation of OxyContin, compared to 2-3 hours when taking the old OxyContin formulation whole, and 4-5 hours with the OxyNeo.

This article shows the relationship between peak plasma concentrations, the time it takes to reach these concentrations, and how it effects abuse potential by comparing oxy IR, OxyContin (taken whole), and OxyContin (crushed). It should be noted that this study was done prior to the release of OxyNeo, so it's using the original OxyContin since it's a few years old. The purpose was to determine how these factors (particularly onset) affect the levels of euphoria felt by individuals, which in turn addresses the abuse potential.

so reading through this megathread, there isn't a FOR SURE way that's safe to shoot oxyneos are there? or am i blind and just missed something?

Nah, there isn't. Same thing so far with the new Opana ER. No point in IVing oxycodone anyways though, other than to satisfy a needle fetish.

im fucking spewing about this whole OP/OxyNeo bullshit :( i only got into opiates around 2-3 months ago , scored some IR 5mg endone Oxycodones the other day , do they atleast still have them ? all i needed was 4 of those and i smoke some of one , and i was pretty off my head , next day i found some xanax/loperamide and doxylamine -.- . but yeah do they still have the IR 5mg endones ? or have they even made them unabuseable ?

A for sure way to Snort Oxy Neo's (Was Tried and conquered with 40 mg oxy neo)
1. Take off coating off pill (wet knapkin and rub off coating after all coating is off let sit for min or two, don't use toilet paper its a bitch to get off pill)
2. Break pill up to powder on something safe to go into oven make sure you do not use glass like listed in all others.
3. Then spread out across safe plate, try not to keep in clumps. I have not tried doing it in clumps but read it from others.
4. Set oven to broil on high and put safe plate on top rack. Keep oven door open and use a flash light if it is hard to see from angle you are at. Its best to use flash light anyway.
5. You will see a little smoke here and there but thats ok. I noticed some turning golden before others and turned the plate 180 degrees
6. Make sure you keep ur eye on the powder when you get close to 3 mins. To be exact it was taken out at 3:08 (mins:seconds).
7. Take out when you see it all golden colored. Do not touch because it is still liquidy. Let sit for about 15 mins or 20 to be safe. Longer the better.
8. Use razor to scrap into your pile. Ta-Da. DO WHAT YOU DO.
I hope you all enjoy it has been hell trying all different things and now I don't need any more experiments. Thank you all for the ideas and by them we all got the fix. Feel free to comment on this and everyone let me know how you liked it. WOOOOOOOOOOOO ENJOY ALL

OK wtf....i just read this and why is everyone saying the OXYNEO is impossible to make instant release. What this guy just poted seems like it will work, has any one else tried this yet ??

So when trying to crisping method in the oven for the OXYNEO's, what is the best temperature range to cook them at.
Somone said to put it to broil, and others are saying between 150 - 400 farenheit. Whats the safest temp?

I am a Chronic pain sufferer(back and neck from a car accident) and was on Oxycontin for 2years. My dose was 80mg 3x/day. This was very affective for my pain. Then it came to an end when these Oxyneo's hit the market! I was perscribed the same dose as the oxycontin and had zero pain relief!!! They suck so bad, not the same at all!
I am now taking 250mg of Nucynta cr(controlled release) 2x/day and for the bad days 50mg Nucynta ir(instant release) when needed every 4 hours. This combo works great for me. I will go as far to say that it is even better then the Oxycontin for my pain relief!

So when trying to crisping method in the oven for the OXYNEO's, what is the best temperature range to cook them at.
Somone said to put it to broil, and others are saying between 150 - 400 farenheit. Whats the safest temp?

TJvaper said he did it at 355 degrees for 15 minutes and said it worked. So there's an experience to draw upon.

Anyone else have other experiences to share regarding what degrees to use for the oven method?

I have tried the crisping method a good feew times, and still have had no luck at all with it.
personally i dont mind the neos, so long as you get em cheap and can have a few on hand. my tolerance is good, fentanyl, is running rampant here, once you start smoking that shit NO OPIATE COMPARES! i used to be fine off snorthing an 80, but one week of fent, and i could sniff or chew oxy all day non stop i swear :( but, i took a break from fent went on the new NEO formulation and found if you chew 2 80mg neos, chew em real good n get em all gooey w/o swallowing and jam it all in ur gums and leave it there for an hour and suck the juices n swallow those it breaks them down in about an hour rather than 4 hours, and you will be nodding trust me!

Last edited:
Hey bluelighters. I got some questions for you guys about the new oxyneo in Canada. I'm wondering how you guys are breaking them up. I've tried using the hose clamp I used on the old oxys but it's not doing a very good job. I've heard of the pedi-egg or basically a lemon rinder but does that really work any better? I find these pills really hard to work with. Which is also the reason I'm wondering if taking the coating off is essential? I use the coke method, more specifically I grind it up and throw it in a glass with emergen-c. It's like a powder you mix with water, but it has more acid than coke so it works faster. Anyway, I try not to touch the pills with my hands too much because I know moisture is a factor but if i even try to get the coating off the whole thing just starts gobbing up and turns into gum basically. I know thats what they're designed to do but no one on this or other forums really complains about the gobbing up that much and it's a real problem for me since it makes it hard to do anything with them. Am I the only one struggling this much?

Oxyneo is the shittiest thing ever! They are exactly like America's OP. the dea put out the microwave method because in doing so, most of the drug in the pill is destroyed, it's more so a placebo effect that way... U can sit it in a cup of water for 12 hours, and suck everything outta the pill after but that's only to bang it.. I haven't found a way to do them yet, I smoke em and snort em. I hope I will.. Cuz they are changing hydros as well. An then ill be right screwed cuz those r my main drugs of choice. The town I live in still has ALOT of the old ones, but really pricey for a green? Wow! And we live right beside a reservation... A green is A Lot More out there!!! It's crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, canadians still have Supeudol/OXY IR's, which i can get easier than oxycontins. Don't give a fuck.