• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycontin 10mg taper resistant?

Right I understand that, I'm thinking they just have a lil too much filler. Try doing a CWE on a few then filter the yield u get from the CWE all the while adding a lil ice to the CWE and the CWE yield that you filter. maybe but that's just a thought. I forgot the pills probably have changed but I know for a fact no one I knew would shoot under a boxed m 15 and even that was pushing it. that may be the reason why we were always told we couldn't shoot or chase under a 15mg Oxy on foil. too much filler in em.

Right I understand that, I'm thinking they just have a lil too much filler. Try doing a CWE on a few then filter the yield u get from the CWE all the while adding a lil ice to the CWE and the CWE yield that you filter. maybe but that's just a thought. I forgot the pills probably have changed but I know for a fact no one I knew would shoot under a boxed m 15 and even that was pushing it. that may be the reason why we were always told we couldn't shoot or chase under a 15mg Oxy on foil. too much filler in em.
Could be, i never tried smoking them….

I ve got the same problem. I got these 40mg OxyContin they're like plastic or wax or something. Chewing them gets stuck in my teeth. So I chop them up to small pieces n drink cuppa hot tea or two seems to help a bit but still not like IR.

I ve got the same problem. I got these 40mg OxyContin they're like plastic or wax or something. Chewing them gets stuck in my teeth. So I chop them up to small pieces n drink cuppa hot tea or two seems to help a bit but still not like IR.
Yeah, instead of OC the "new" 2009 brand-name tabs say OP and the # of milligrams other side. Patented polymer matrix but the patent could've expired or soon.

I use a marble-stone mortar and pestle to grind up anything good and use as a goblet to drink it dissolved in soda, the more acid the better. Apple cider vinegar helps dissolution.

In hot tea try adding lemon juice. If there's any sludge left reuse the cup.

Last edited: