• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycontin 10mg taper resistant?

A simple question i have a bunch of the taper resistant oxycontins that gel up so my question is if i just crush 6-8 of them into powder so do they become IR if i just swallow the powder?

Thank you in advance

if it turns into powder then basically yes but what brand/ what taper system is used. what's the numbering and or lettering on the pills? I need a little more info and I could give you a 100% answer.

I replied a little late hope you got the high you were looking for lol.

if it turns into powder then basically yes but what brand/ what taper system is used. what's the numbering and or lettering on the pills? I need a little more info and I could give you a 100% answer.
Small round white tablet,10 on one side ,OC on the other,,,,if you tried to make it shootable like IR tablets it turns to gel,,

I’m guessing chewing them up makes these IR,correct ?

Small round white tablet,10 on one side ,OC on the other,,,,if you tried to make it shootable like IR tablets it turns to gel,,

Have u tried melting one down because it sounds like you have the IR version but the thing is there's almost too much filler in them the general rule of thumb is not to melt and IR Oxygen under 15mg, and even that is pushing it. 30mg and above IR is a lot better for IV. but you don't even melt them its already water soluble without heat. If anything the heat will destroy the Oxy. My girlfriend use to just filter with water and a cotton and if it wasn't a clear solution filter through another cotton until it becomes almost clear. if your Oxygen breaks up into powder then its most likely able to IV since the Oxy is SUPER water soluble and the filler in the pill is not as soluble. I've never heard of them turning into gel. that may be because they added heat. But I also haven't shot up an oxymoron since the laws have changed 8-9 years ago and forced everyone to heroin and now fentanyl. This is simply harm reduction. I do not advise shooting an oc 10. But to answer your question yes they are gonna hit u fast and hard if u crush swallow. the high won't last as long though either. The only tamper resistant pills I've seen have a coating that's hard to rub off ( we would suck off the coating, let dry a bit and crush and snort the Oxymorphone 10mg due to the almost 4x boost of availability compared to oral, or I've also seen Kadian morphine capsules that had beads inside and u couldn't do anything but eat them, or another example is hydrocodone 60mg capsules with beads as well, that's more Extended release though. Tamper resistant pills turning into gel I haven't heard of, that's probably from overheating the pills filler when preparing IV. Basically if its powder then yeah its gonna hit u like an IR if not harder and faster.

Ive never even considered shooting anything under an OC 15 like I said even 15s are pushing it, I know for a fact you can't smoke anything on foil under an OC 15 either. that may be the same reason you can't shoot an OC 10? I had k 56 Oxy 10mg pink pills awhile back that I couldn't smoke and those I imagine would have a coating. but the white OC brand 10mgs are IR and actually the one of the most easily IR Oxy and crush with little to no effort. if its powder yes its orally IR. Please excuse my sloppy typing I'm tired and my back needs an OC 8000mg if only lol.

the auto correct is killing me I sound dumb I hope I fixed the typos just lmk if u got questions.

ORALLY IR would not gel up in ur stomach or whatever you think lol I think gelling up is more for IV when overheating. in a nutshell yeah you have IR Oral tablets.

Have u tried melting one down because it sounds like you have the IR version but the thing is there's almost too much filler in them the general rule of thumb is not to melt and IR Oxygen under 15mg, and even that is pushing it. 30mg and above IR is a lot better for IV. but you don't even melt them its already water soluble without heat. If anything the heat will destroy the Oxy. My girlfriend use to just filter with water and a cotton and if it wasn't a clear solution filter through another cotton until it becomes almost clear. if your Oxygen breaks up into powder then its most likely able to IV since the Oxy is SUPER water soluble and the filler in the pill is not as soluble. I've never heard of them turning into gel. that may be because they added heat. But I also haven't shot up an oxymoron since the laws have changed 8-9 years ago and forced everyone to heroin and now fentanyl. This is simply harm reduction. I do not advise shooting an oc 10. But to answer your question yes they are gonna hit u fast and hard if u crush swallow. the high won't last as long though either. The only tamper resistant pills I've seen have a coating that's hard to rub off ( we would suck off the coating, let dry a bit and crush and snort the Oxymorphone 10mg due to the almost 4x boost of availability compared to oral, or I've also seen Kadian morphine capsules that had beads inside and u couldn't do anything but eat them, or another example is hydrocodone 60mg capsules with beads as well, that's more Extended release though. Tamper resistant pills turning into gel I haven't heard of, that's probably from overheating the pills filler when preparing IV. Basically if its powder then yeah its gonna hit u like an IR if not harder and faster.
These are labeled 10 mg OxyContin,,not 10mg IR oxycodone,I had asript for them I know what they are,I shoot two at a time with a 1 ml syringe,,,these turn into gooey snot that you can use with a syringe,,I can shoot in up my butt with one of them bulb syringe things ,or an oral syringe if they have one,I gotta hit the pharmacy up before I leave anyway

They are already IR there's no coating to make it an Extended release and it won't just gel up in your stomach opioids are very soluble in water and your made up of a lot of water.

Plus those are the ORIGINAL OxyContin pills by Purdue so I don't think they or any company for that matter puts tamp resistance or extended release on anything under 30-160mg pills.

These are labeled 10 mg OxyContin,,not 10mg IR oxycodone,I had asript for them I know what they are,I shoot two at a time with a 1 ml syringe,,,these turn into gooey snot that you can use with a syringe,,I can shoot in up my butt with one of them bulb syringe things ,or an oral syringe if they have one,I gotta hit the pharmacy up before I leave anyway
Again, do you heat it and then filter? there's no need to heat a pill just crush and mix and filter 3x if u gotta til the solution is clear

ORALLY IR would not gel up in ur stomach or whatever you think lol I think gelling up is more for IV when overheating. in a nutshell yeah you have IR Oral tablets.
Nope ,dude I crush them up dump it in a spoon and add .80 ml bottle water and it turns to gooey snort,
I’m guessing the word OxyContin does mean taper resistant to you in 2023,,in 2010 they were shootable all day long

I have a couple of 30 mg oxycodone capsules that are shootable,and just like you described 1st pass thru cotton it’s almost clear,pass it thru a second cotton it’s water clear and ready to shoot,,you may have missed that but I IV everything if possible

and also like I said we never even considered shooting under a 15 there may simply be too much filler to shoot.

Yeah well like I said I wouldn't consider shooting a 10 even back then it wouldn't get me the slightest buzz id have to shoot 8 of em lol and have been doin heroin since 2012 so yes I'm a little behind on nowadays tamper resistant baby dose oxys. I honestly would eat em if I was u. also IR is an oral term anything shootable is IR but if ur pills are turning to goo there's just not snuff oxymoron to turn soluble and too much filler making it gooey.

Never heat oxy,your just melting fillers which then may solitvy back while cooled off in syringe
exactly when I shoot black tar I have to heat it to a certain temp or else it wouldn't even melt but as I recall pills are easily seperated from fillers because thy are already super soluble. for example the cold water extraction method with percs an norcos. have u tried using cold water

I'm curious now too kind of, look up the chemical make up on the Purdue website and maybe there is a certain "gelling agent '' used nowadays

Yeah well like I said I wouldn't consider shooting a 10 even back then it wouldn't get me the slightest buzz id have to shoot 8 of em lol and have been doin heroin since 2012 so yes I'm a little behind on nowadays tamper resistant baby dose oxys. I honestly would eat em if I was u. also IR is an oral term anything shootable is IR but if ur pills are turning to goo there's just not snuff oxymoron to turn soluble and too much filler making it gooey.
They did that shot on purpose to the name brand oxy, my pain management in the states was giving me the 10/325till i asked them to drop the 325 of tylenol which they did
Im just thinking of a plan B just in case the pregablin i bought here was bunk

exactly when I shoot black tar I have to heat it to a certain temp or else it wouldn't even melt but as I recall pills are easily seperated from fillers because thy are already super soluble. for example the cold water extraction method with percs an norcos. have u tried using cold water
Naa, once i seen it turn to goo i knew what it was,i got legit 30’s and 80’s in the past the same shit happened, i just ate it off the spoon,lol its a backup tbats all

Thank you for your input Sir