• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oxycodone - what's to be expected?

I've got a 20mg oxycontin and I'm gonna try it tomorrow morning. I need a bit of guidance as to how much to take. My opiate tolerance is atypical and always has been. I seem to be super sensitive to pretty much every drug I've tried.

I'm only looking for a background buzz. I don't want anything too strong and I certainly don't want any nodding. Just a nice mood lift whilst I go about my business.

My current tolerance is as follows:

Codeine (DOC) - 200mg, but can feel as little as 75mg

DHC - 90-120mg, but can feel as little as 30mg

Oral morphine - could feel 10mg

I've done loads of research but to be honest, it's mostly American kids recommending they take 80mg at a time and saying that codeine/DHC are basically useless. Either they're lying, or their tolerance is way higher than mine.

I'm thinking of starting with around 5mg to be safe. Thoughts?

Had a load of 20mg oxy, and I was feeling nothing of like 80mg, apart from a bit sick and itchy. I think It was Blondin, who recommended I consume no more as I may die. Cheers to who ever it was, had no tolerance and done no research, wreck less benzo booze decision. I got more of codeine than oxy, I was well exited getting them, I swapped an old xbox for them. Makes me chuckle.

Gone with 10mg, chewed. Can feel the familiar opiod tightness in my face and my morning withdrawals have stopped.

No euphoria yet though...

If anyone cares, 10mg felt about as strong as 200mg codeine. Just like the DHC, I got no euphoria. :(

I know I can get much higher by upping the dose, but that's not what I'm after. I just want a nice mood lift that won't stop me going about a normal working day. Any more oxy and I'd have been uncomfortably high, so it would totally defeat the purpose (and possibly get me fired).

Do you not do Benzos? If not don't start, but benzos will give you what described. Benzos used to make me better at my job, and the day used to fly by.

I guess it all depends on what constitutes as a good high for you. I think that people who suffer from anxiety and depression really benefit from Oxycodone because it makes you feel relaxed and sooo happy just to be laying in bed or doing something that makes you feel comfortable. But if you're looking for a mind blowing high that will be great for social use, Oxy's not gonna do that.

It's not gonna be like Cocaine that makes you feel on top of the world. For me, it's just that I feel sooo comfortable in my own body and it pretty much just cures all my depression. Temporarily of course :/ So maybe the problem is you don't suffer from depression so there's nothing to relieve you from?

Just out of curiosity, where are you getting all these pills? Be careful. If they're for pain then try to only use them for their intended use, otherwise you'll find yourself in a lot of pain and running out of pills too fast.

Yes garage flower the prices out here in the states are a pretty penny. But that great feeling/ getting rid of the pain, is all worth it..

Do you not do Benzos? If not don't start, but benzos will give you what described. Benzos used to make me better at my job, and the day used to fly by.

It's the opiate fuzziness that I need. I've never managed to achieve the same state with anything other than codeine. I find the few benzos that I've tried very sedating and not much more.

Just done another 10mg oxy. Seems remarkably similar to my usual codeine dose, but without the happy feels.

On their own i'm sure they're pretty much the same as the 20mg Oxycontin's i've been having recently, I wouldn't take them recreationaly the value in that regard seemed nil, if you've got a heroin habit though I found about 80mg completely stops a withdrawal in it's path (good if you have things to do) there was practically no euphoria at all though so I was still massively craving H (and ended up caving) Only useful for withdrawal's imo though if you have no tolerence and aren't accustomed to opiates i'm sure you'll get a bit of a buzz out of it.

On their own i'm sure they're pretty much the same as the 20mg Oxycontin's i've been having recently, I wouldn't take them recreationaly the value in that regard seemed nil, if you've got a heroin habit though I found about 80mg completely stops a withdrawal in it's path (good if you have things to do) there was practically no euphoria at all though so I was still massively craving H (and ended up caving) Only useful for withdrawal's imo though if you have no tolerence and aren't accustomed to opiates i'm sure you'll get a bit of a buzz out of it.

I wouldn't mind being more sensitive to opies. They don't really seem to do anything apart from making me itch. Maybe my expectations before trying opiates were too high. codeine, DHC, oxy, hydrocodone, smack. Out of the opies I have done it was codeine phosphate pills, that gave me that wrapped in a blanket feeling people say.

I wouldn't mind being more sensitive to opies. They don't really seem to do anything apart from making me itch. Maybe my expectations before trying opiates were too high. codeine, DHC, oxy, hydrocodone, smack. Out of the opies I have done it was codeine phosphate pills, that gave me that wrapped in a blanket feeling people say.

Heroin's completely different from any pharmacutical opiates i've ever tried, most likely due to the method of ingestion, smoking heroin for instance gives a way better high (due to the instant hit I guess) in my opinion. The only similar thing i've tried was a research opiate derivative of Fentanyl (mixed quite a lot in with the same chemical they put into cocaine and some food to thicken it out) that gave a really good rush but only lasted for about three - four hours before starting to rattle again.

that wrapped in a blanket feeling people say.

I've only ever had that from smack and that was only after doing it a decent number of times and finally getting the dose spot on/building up enough of a slight tolerance to enjoy it rather than puking. I always get #4 because I'm lazy and like sniffing stuff so I've never really tried smoking it, should do really.

I got quite noddy the couple of times I've done oxy but didn't feel amazingly euphoric or anything, pretty sure the pills I had were 80mg ones as well (and that was with no opiate tolerance I think but long after I first tried smack). I found codeine more euphoric than oxy but I haven't done either that much because I started on smack so everything else just doesn't seem as good. Plus oxy is stupidly expensive, I might like it more if it wasn't :p

I found oxy to be a massive disappointment to be honest... Either way it's probably best to chalk it up to experience and save yourself the time, money, energy and heartache of devolping a taste for 'em cos you will do if you practice hard enough.

That basically.