Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oxycodone - what's to be expected?

Uncle Robert

Bluelighter
Hi folks hope all is well.

I recently got my hands on some 10mg OxyNorm, so instant release oxycodone. I have zero tolerance to opiates. Earlier in the week I swallowed one and insufflated another and felt ok, slight body buzz etc, but nothing that noticeable. So tonight I made sure I had an empty stomach, swallowed two and insufflated one - but still there was only a slight body buzz and some faint nice feelings that were pretty short lived, again nothing remotely special. Am I expecting too much? From everything I've read oxy is meant to feel fantastic and 20-30mg should be plenty for a newcomer.

I'll probably leave it a week and go for 40mg oral see how that goes, but can you think of any reasons why it's being a let down?

I don't know about oxy sorry (Dan????). But anyway heyyyyy you, how goes it? Where
The eck ye been? Hope ye doing ok. We've all missed you heaps.

Evey

I know diddly squat about pharma opis so I can't offer any help im afraid. I will say though that if the doses that you researched are accurate then it could be product, do you know if they're scripted or fakes??

Nice to see you around anyway Bob :)

Good thanks evey, how about yourself?

Would say I've been busy but I really haven't

I found oxy to be a massive disappointment to be honest. I do have prior tolerance but even so the stuff seems pissweak to me. I've only used OxyNorm and OxyContin that were NHS scripted so they were definitely legit too.

I think some people just don't really "get" opiates whilst others go mad for 'em. The actual "high" can be pretty subtle and many a first-time user will wonder what all the fuss is about. Others will go a bundle instantly. Either way it's probably best to chalk it up to experience and save yourself the time, money, energy and heartache of devolping a taste for 'em cos you will do if you practice hard enough.

I know diddly squat about pharma opis so I can't offer any help im afraid. I will say though that if the doses that you researched are accurate then it could be product, do you know if they're scripted or fakes??

Nice to see you around anyway Bob :)

Look legit enough-

NSFW:
2r6yxx0.png

And thanks :)

I found oxy to be a massive disappointment to be honest. I do have prior tolerance but even so the stuff seems pissweak to me. I've only used OxyNorm and OxyContin that were NHS scripted so they were definitely legit too.

I think some people just don't really "get" opiates whilst others go mad for 'em. The actual "high" can be pretty subtle and many a first-time user will wonder what all the fuss is about. Others will go a bundle instantly. Either way it's probably best to chalk it up to experience and save yourself the time, money, energy and heartache of devolping a taste for 'em cos you will do if you practice hard enough.

Ah that's a shame, I think I'm probably the former then. I've always had a warm cosy image of what opiates are like so want a decent experience of them. If the 40mg don't impress me then they are definitely being put on the shelf.

WOW I'd love to try one of them. Go for it n let us know how it is.

Evey

Indeed. OxyNorm is still on my to try list... let's hope the 40mg gets you where you want to be the next time you take it.

Oh it will get you where you want to be just fine. Took me over 300mg to "get there" though which is frankly insane given how stupidly expensive it is (and I got it dirt cheap - fella was so far from the recreational opie scene he chucked in a few of his fent patches for free (which are even more of a disappointment for the record)).

Just to be clear, oxy is a potent opioid and will kill opiate naive folk very easily if you go at it like I did. Even so, I'm not that fukkin tolerant to opies so I'm still going with overrated and pissweak mostly. Is highly euphoric and incredibly moreish too once you finally start to feel it. Lovely, but ridiculously overhyped stuff.

I had a strip of oxynorm recently and the best buzz I had was necking 5 on an empty stomache with a couple of blues - thio i also had some 80's with me and may have had 1 of them as well...but for me the 10mg ir are not very strong probably need 10 (for me anyeway) for a proper buzz - but like ive said before on here oxy's are very over rated.And are a very different buzz from gear.

For the sake of HR, and I know you stated
10mg ir are not very strong probably need 10 (for me anyeway) for a proper buzz
but is should be noted that you're very experienced with opiates and also have tolerance to opis..

Just in case some opiate naive person gets a hold of some and starts eating them like sweets, despite the negative recreational reviews in the previous posts OxyNorm are still a strong Opi and should be treated with caution until you find your sweet spot.

For the sake of HR, and I know you stated but is should be noted that you're very experienced with opiates and also have tolerance to opis..

Just in case some opiate naive person gets a hold of some and starts eating them like sweets, despite the negative recreational reviews in the previous posts OxyNorm are still a strong Opi and should be treated with caution until you find your sweet spot.

I've heard this too, although I've never taken them, they're more stronger than hydrocodone apparently.

Evey

I haven't Curious no, more of an American ting.... its basically Zapain isn't it? Without looking I'd imagine the price difference is huge.

Have any of you lot ever tried hydrocodone?

I tried 20mg of it once back when i was just starting with opiates, after a load of booze too, made me feel pretty nice i seem to remember, bit like a warmer codeine if that makes sense, id love to try it again at a higher dose but as the guy who gave me them got em in usa i doubt ill be trying them

Really? Surprised about that. Know it's not eceryones cup of darjeeling because it's a little stimulating but it's still decent imo. I was finding a 20mg oxynorm was about the same strength as a bag of regular street gear (both IVd) when I was getting them (2012). Fucking chicken oriental give the price I was paying too, god bless coke heads with sicklecell aneamia.

Bear in mind that opiate experiences are subjective. I get a nice high from the 200mg+ range, but for those who are opiate naive 5-10mg should be enough. If desired effects are not reached, I would try a different opi.

Just my two cents

Rtp

^^^^ not sure that they are that subjective as most people have very similar experiences on opiates. Opioids tho' do seem to effect people differently even if its slight - i think its mostly to do with the dose - not sure even an opiate/oid naive person would feel much from 5-10mg of oxy

First time i did oxy i did a 15 mg OC, i got a very nice buzz. But since then i have stuck to a 40 mg dose and i rarely buy it just a once in a while treat . Would be the death of me if i could get them cheap

Really? Surprised about that. Know it's not eceryones cup of darjeeling because it's a little stimulating but it's still decent imo. I was finding a 20mg oxynorm was about the same strength as a bag of regular street gear (both IVd) when I was getting them (2012).

Blimey. Seems the quality of gear really has gotten worse since I quit then 8o

(alternatively, there is much subjectivity in describing the effects of drugs)

I'd put 60-80mg of oxy (snorted) to be roughly equivalent to a bag of decent quality scag. Never tried IVing oxy as almost all reports are that there's no real rush and thus no real benefit beyond needle fixation bizniz.

I much prefer the stimulating opies so - as I said up there - I do very much like oxy, it's just that I find it kinda weak and relatively unimpressive given the sillyhigh prices it goes for and the extreme hype that surrounds it. It's lovely, but not worth it when gear is so much cheaper.