• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone im potentiating at a new level. should I stagger the dose?

I used to love weed, it was my favorite drug. Now I rarely want to use it, it's so cloudy and prone to anxiety. But can on occasion be great, in the right circumstances.

Yeah i don’t doubt that, I have found cbd oil without THC, as a nice addition to an Oxy dose. I generally only use Gaba or Hydroxyzine daily, works for me!!

Is it common for people who "chip" only to get a tolerance high enough that 40 mg would be a reasonable dose ? I've chipped and I don't nod off 20 mg even after years without using but maybe my pills are weak. I definitely get pain relief and euphoria at that dose though

OP, I'm not trying to patronize you here, but you're really fucking around with some serious overdose potential man. As I understand, you have little or no tolerance to Opioids? You're taking 6mg Clonazepam (Klonopin) and 3,400mg Gabapentin (Neurontin) per day as well? Even if you consider yourself tolerant to the effects of these other drugs, the synergy produced by the combination of this stuff makes it really difficult to predict the outcome with any kind of certainty.

40mg Oxycodone is a large dose. Someone with pretty extensive experience using Opioids who has no tolerance might take such a dosage with confidence, but I really don't feel like this is safe for you to take with these other drugs on board. Staggering your dosage is gonna be essential if you have safety at the fore. I would ideally start with 10mg Oxycodone and stagger say, 10mg/15 mins until you get where you want to be. I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, it's just an unpredictable situation by definition.

Are you familiar with Never Use Alone? They are an awesome volunteer organization with the goal of preventing senseless deaths from accidental overdose. You call this number 800 484 3731 whenever you feel you are in a potentially dangerous overdose situation and you don't have anyone to help you should shit go wrong. You call the number, given them your basic information and they stay on the line and talk to you as you use and begin to experience the effects of the drugs. If you overdose and stop communicating with the volunteer, they will immediately call for an ambulance. If nothing happens, you hang up the phone and that's the end of the story.

Here is their website:

Thank you for this informative post. I visited Never Use Alone and gave their online chat a go from my phone. Was greeted by a most friendly gal whom goes by Jess. She greeted me warmly and friendly, and answered the questions I had. I LOVE the idea of this kind of site, it can literally save lives!! She asked where I heard about them and gave props to this wonderful site; & she actually knew of Bluelight !! Props to you for the day my man!!! Thank you ! I know several others and myself will be using their services.