• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone im potentiating at a new level. should I stagger the dose?

Tenchzen

Greenlighter
Ive managed to get 80mg of oxycodone. I got the WGFJ Tagmet DXM naproxen and tums. I've done this before with only 20mg. I use opiates not frequently. Like every 14 days give or take. So with 80mg and the potentiation methods. Should I take 40mg than another 40mg? 80mg is a milestone. I just want to be careful at a dose I've never taken.

I'm prescribed 6m of Klonipin daily(I lie to doctors and come here for the real info). But keep it as low as possible due to the 30-40hr half-life. I manage with 0.5 x3 sometimes x2. So I got like bottles of this oxycodone 10mg pills 90 in each bottle I'm up to 6 I have not even used all my time in pain management 2 years
Take 40mg maximum. You can use the potentiators also if you havent taken alcohol or benzos.

I've only finished 3 prescriptions. But one day out of nowhere I liked the 20mgs for a warm buzz. Now I take very good precautions because I like it. Now I do anything I can to not get a tolerance If I want to have recreation with opiates means the next day nothing. I don't care put a gun to my head. 1 day. But since the klonipin, less than 40 or it doesn't matter cause I've been on them for 16 years.

Some potentiators can have quite noticeable effects, but most either take lots of waiting time, or aren’t even worth the effort.

After many years, I have realised “SYNERGY” is the key not “potentiation.” Obviously you could add in other class A drugs or RC’s. However, find a more common pairing compound which for you, feels great working together. For me below are my favourites.........

Oxy + Phenibut (Heaven)
Oxy + Gabapentin (Bliss)
Oxy + Pregabalin (Nice)
Oxy + Hydroxyzine (Smooth)

Any gabapentoid feels wonderful with Oxy to me, either an ER with a dose, or an IR approximately 2hrs after the gabapentoid!! Or 25-50mg Hydroxyzine has a slight Tramadol feel but stronger!!

Some potentiators can have quite noticeable effects, but most either take lots of waiting time, or aren’t even worth the effort.

After many years, I have realised “SYNERGY” is the key not “potentiation.” Obviously you could add in other class A drugs or RC’s. However, find a more common pairing compound which for you, feels great working together. For me below are my favourites.........

Oxy + Phenibut (Heaven)
Oxy + Gabapentin (Bliss)
Oxy + Pregabalin (Nice)

Any gabapentoid feels wonderful with Oxy to me, either an ER with a dose, or an IR approximately 2hrs after the gabapentoid!! Or 25-50mg Hydroxyzine has a slight Tramadol feel but stronger!!
I'm prescribed Gabapentin at 3.4 grams a day so I don't know how much to take. I also have Phenibut. How many grams for each? I agree synergy is better word like DXM and Weed.

You may struggle to synergise if your Gaba tolerance is that high. Sometimes though even a lower dose timed correctly works wonders.

With no Pheni tolerance, I suggest 500mg for safety first time. It may seem cautious, but if too much first time, and that stuff goes sideways on you, it’s not pleasant!! Done right though and it is wondrous to say the least.

DM me if you need any help!!

Oxy + Phenibut (Heaven)
Oxy + Gabapentin (Bliss)
Oxy + Pregabalin (Nice)

U forgot the best synergy there Is with an opiate. WEED

Never tried it mate, I have never been a big fan, as it always ramped up anxiety. Do you think that will be lessened with an Oxy combo?

its the next best thing to Acid imo. Which Is my favorite drug. I agree with you mate. Well, I take Klonipin if I'm anxious. So it's smooth sailing.

Oxy + Phenibut (Heaven)
Oxy + Gabapentin (Bliss)
Oxy + Pregabalin (Nice)

U forgot the best synergy there Is with an opiate. WEED
My lord id trade in all my oxy for tramadol. Highest I go is 400mg more than enough fun with that. Seizure threshold drops or goes up whichever is better. With Klonipin cause its an anticonvulsant. Well, I'm going to do the 40mg oxy tonight Shortec Stublue!! no alcohol. you never know maybe this dosage will work on gaba site B like Phenibut. Lyrica is what ill use since its stronger. What do you suggest the dose of that? ill let you know asap how I'm doing tonight. This place is amazing. I never got to talk so openly about this stuff w/o ppl thinking I should be in rehab lol.

It depends on your tolerance really, that’s always the key to most drugs, when estimating what will have a noticeable effect. If you are using IR Oxy, I would take your Pregabalin, and hour before. If usin ER, I suggest taking at the same time, works a treat usually.

Note: I take 150mg Pregabalin with/before 40-60mg Oxy. Great synergy

Last edited:
OP, I'm not trying to patronize you here, but you're really fucking around with some serious overdose potential man. As I understand, you have little or no tolerance to Opioids? You're taking 6mg Clonazepam (Klonopin) and 3,400mg Gabapentin (Neurontin) per day as well? Even if you consider yourself tolerant to the effects of these other drugs, the synergy produced by the combination of this stuff makes it really difficult to predict the outcome with any kind of certainty.

40mg Oxycodone is a large dose. Someone with pretty extensive experience using Opioids who has no tolerance might take such a dosage with confidence, but I really don't feel like this is safe for you to take with these other drugs on board. Staggering your dosage is gonna be essential if you have safety at the fore. I would ideally start with 10mg Oxycodone and stagger say, 10mg/15 mins until you get where you want to be. I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, it's just an unpredictable situation by definition.

Are you familiar with Never Use Alone? They are an awesome volunteer organization with the goal of preventing senseless deaths from accidental overdose. You call this number 800 484 3731 whenever you feel you are in a potentially dangerous overdose situation and you don't have anyone to help you should shit go wrong. You call the number, given them your basic information and they stay on the line and talk to you as you use and begin to experience the effects of the drugs. If you overdose and stop communicating with the volunteer, they will immediately call for an ambulance. If nothing happens, you hang up the phone and that's the end of the story.

Here is their website:

Take heed of @Keif' Richards, and the wise words he has taken the time to explain, for your future endeavours with combinations of this nature. Experiment slowly with reduced dosages.

This will also give you the unique knowledge of what works, how and when, without saturating the effects that you are looking for 👌!!

Not everyone is into that. Personally I rarely like combining them as weed gives me anxiety much of the time and it can ruin the mood boosting effects of opiates
Haha true xorkoth, in fact i dont like potentiating my opis with weed anymore.
Offtopic: in 1 hr I'll be 7 days clean from opiates finally =D

I think weed more and more these days, is a “marmite” drug, you love it or hate it. I used to bow to peer pressure and share bongs as a teen, and hated it most of the time lol. Same goes with lines of coke.

Once you find out whether you’re an upper or downer guy, life and highs become much easier. Opioids were like all the boxes being ticked at once. Oxy in particular, eradicates my anxiety but motivates me, BLISS!!

Last edited: