• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone, Cocaine and Xanax combination information

Phsylence

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!

I've been a voyeur on the site for quite some time and finally joined! Recently a friend of mine had a question and I tried to find the answer for him but couldn't.

He just acquired a bunch (upwards of 150) 5mg oxys. He also likes doing cola from time to time, as he could use the extra boost of energy that Adderall IR 20mg just doesn't provide him anymore. He uses about 1-1.5mg of Xanax to help with the cola comedown. He asked me if he could chew and take around 3 or so of the oxys, snort 2 oxys a little after that, do a bump of coke an hour or so later, and take his normal dose of Xanax about an hour or two after that to help with the cola come down and be able to get some sleep.

I told him that I know that combining medications, especially illegal ones, are probably not the best idea but I said I'd do a little research for him. Is it ok to combine these medications but not all at once? He wouldn't do them all at the same time and he obviously wouldn't start off by doing insanely high doses. He knows that if and when be decides to try this, he's going to try and be smart sbout it (as smart as he can be when mixing uppers and downers) and take things slow.

I told him that he can always add to the dose if he feels that he's not receiving the desired effect but he can't do much to stop ODing besides going to an ER so he needs to take it easy, especially that he is a novice when it comes to mixing meds other than just the cola and the Xanax to help the jitteriness and anxiety on the comedown.

I've read that combining oxy and coke is a pretty great euphoric high (when done right in regards to timing and dosage) and that the Xanax helps with the comedown of the cola once it wears off hours later.

From what he tells me he has a pretty decent tolerance of the oxys, and can knock out about 3-4 30mg oxys in one sitting and nod out feeling great and super euphoric. His Xanax tolerance is at around 1-1.5mg and a full bar will pretty much put him right to sleep within 30 min.

I know that cola and oxy may cancel each other out due to the fact that one is an upper and one is a downer. From what I've read, however, I've seen that the combination of the two, when done right, can be pretty damn great. I didn't want to go ahead and give my friend the green light without doing some more research and getting some more information, specially from people who have actually done the conbo.

He usually chews the oxys or snorts them, but has been more into chewing them lately due to the bioavailability of that ROA which is apparently the best and most effective route. He does have a mild fetish with snorting things but def wants to get the best high, which according to research we've both done is either to parachute or eat them, chew them and get them down the hatch.

So my question is, without any smart-ass comments or posts that lack any value or information is, what is the best dosage (and timing) for this combo considering his tolerance. He's about 5'8" and 165lbs. Can anyone give me advice so I can help my friend before he does things the wrong way and potentially hurt himself?

(I'm sorry if this has already been posted about. Like I said, I'm new here and when googled, didn't see much information in regards to the three without MDMA, alcohol or weed thrown into the mix. I'm just looking to get information and he will only be using the three listed above meds)

Thanks in advance!
Phsylence

If it was me.... considering I am in Miami FL right now living with my very cool brother and uncle. We love our coke... So, I would start with 3-4 lines of coke.... then about an hour later pop a 5mg oxycodone... only reason I say one is because of the potency of the coke. Xanax is very common down here. Usually you get 2mg bars if you buy diverted scripts. So, with the potency of the coke and high doses of Xanax and Opiates in the mix... Let's just say many people in Miami have died this way. In all honesty as much shit as I've mixed down here... I can't in good conscience advise mixing cocaine, xanax and oxy's. Sure, I've done it. But, then again I am lucky to have not died in the middle east when I was 18. But, if you do this which you will... Just use some coke if you nod too hard and when you run outta coke and feel like going to bed take some Xanax. Cut the doses in half of what you usually take when you take these drugs individually.

Rule of thumb, don't mix benzodiazepines (the Xanax) with opiates (the Oxy). You'll find this echo'd throughout Bluelight. Both are central nervous system depressants and the mixture *can* be dangerous.

As for opiates and cocaine, I didn't like it. A few weeks back I took ~150mg of extended release morphine at about 4PM to last about 4AM. That on its own was quite nice, though I did feel a lot of central nervous system depression, slow movement, shallow breathing etc... at about 10PM I did 2 lines of coke and felt absolutely no high, to which I think it's because my CNS was too depressed. I came home at ~3AM and did another 2 lines and felt nothing. My friends didn't take any morphine, but did share the coke, and they said it was pretty good quality so I can't put it down to a bad bag.

I don't know whether this is usual or not... but from my own experience, coke and opiates (morphine anyway) just didn't work.

I'll wait for others to chime in and hopefully give more glowing experiences, just thought I'd share mine. But do take not with mixing benzo's and opiates.

What is this you keep referring to 'cola'? I think I could help, but am confused. Would the only three drugs used be oxycodone, cocaine, and Xanax (alprazolam)? Why is Adderall being mentioned - that throws this into a whole other realm of drug use, even if it might not seem it. Can you be more specific as to the user's history with combining oxycodone and alprazolam, and at what doses? Personally, I don't have any firsthand experience with cocaine, but could chime in, if I had more information. I wouldn't make any recommendations considering the potentially very dangerous nature of this combination, but I could, maybe, help by chiming in on what I think would be the 'least of the evils', so to speak. Would the user have any other medications or drugs in his/her system during this little party mix, even medications or drugs that you wouldn't think would be of concern? Would there be alcohol? That makes things SO MUCH more dangerous, too. But, what is this cola, and why was Adderall mentioned? If you provide a complete overview of the user's current status and history with drug use, I think I could provide a more informed response. In the mean while, just make sure everyone is as safe as can be. It is good, though, that you are researching all of this before using it - that puts you ahead of the game, though by no means takes the potentially great danger in this out of the equation.

When I say cola I'm talking about cocaine. It's an old habit to refer to it that way.

My friend has a script for adderall and sometimes takes around 30mg to get going after a comedown or in place of cocaine if there's none around. He's also on Lexapro (for depression and anxiety) 30mg a day

You don't have to refer to yourself in the third person here ok. You don't have to mix all those drugs and you didn't say what sort of tolerance you have. Do you typically mix cocaine and oxy together? Even still, there's no need to throw Xanax into the mix.

Like everyone else has mentioned, the mix of opiates & benzos is dangerous.........

Gathering with how your friend is partying, it can sometimes get out of hand. He's snorting cola, then popping oxy & xanax. ......

What happens when he over doses too much cola & pops some more xanax to level him off & he thinks he's feeling good, so he pops some more oxy........its like a revolving scenario & psychological game trying to feel just right & before he knows it, he's overdosing.

Only time I ever use Valium with my hydrocodone is when I feel very anxious & its no more than 2.5mgs of Valium & it definitely smooths everything out.

Never a reason to over do it.........

Last edited:
I'm not speaking in the third person. This is information that I am getting for a friend. When I do coke myself, I take Xanax after the last line to help with the comedown and get a night's worth of rest.

I stated that he has a tolerance where about 3-4 30mg oxys will give a great nod and euphoria. In regards to Xanax his tolerance is higher than mine and he's at about 1mg a day. When he does coke, he does about .5-1g at a time. He doesn't use the Xanax to come down like I do bc he doesn't find those effects to be very bothersome.

Mixing those 3 drugs simultaneously is flat out dangerous, regardless of the dose, so no one is going to advise you to do it.

Thanks to everyone for the quick and informative information. I advised him against it and he didn't go through with it.

Now what about mixing oxy and coke? These two wouldn't be ingested at the same time. What would be the best ROA and timing to get a nice high between the two?

I have mixed all three, yet I cannot recommend it. I personally never suffered any ill effects.

That being said I have seen more than enough people lose their mind on a daily basis for years mixing benzos with other drugs.

I have always had a high benzo tolerance and actually have an rx for some. The same with pain medication at the time.

So adding coke into the mix was no big deal for me, but I have seen enough psychosis resulting from benzos to know how seriously fucking dangerous it can be, especially when people go on long runs and push their limits and really stop giving a fuck.

For my own personal use I was wondering if I could take some Xanax before the coke. I have anxiety to begin with and although I feel great after a couple of bumps I do tend to get anxiety and a bit of paranoia. I take some Xanax to help me comedown and get some sleep (between 1-2mg) but I was wondering that if I took some Xanax (a small dose, prob .5-1mg) before the coke would that amplify the effects of the coke without the anxiety and paranoia? Would it not make a difference? No opiates, alcohol or weed are being thrown into the mix. This is strictly xany bars and cocaine.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Useless information

What is this you keep referring to 'cola'?

Cola -> Coca-Cola -> Coca is Spanish slang for cocaine

Fun fact, coca-cola was originally made by mixing sugar syrup with coca leaf extract (among other ingredients). This is the same plant that cocaine comes from however the leaves themselves have a very low concentration of the substance and have to be chemically processed in order to get actual cocaine. In areas where the coca plant grows, the unprocessed leaves are still consumed (chewed or in tea) and act as a stimulant, the effects being similar to coffee.
So over here (North America at least) cocaine was made illegal in the early 1900s, Coca-Cola however wasn't 100% coca free until the late 1920s.
And the cola part came from the kola nut that was added for an extra boost of caffeine.

I've heard this works well. Friend of mine has .5mg xanxs and said that taking one during her "extra curricular activities" cuts her anxiety and tweaky feelings without knocking her out. You may want to save some for the end if possible though because taking it during in no way helps with the comedown,

I am on several medications including .5mg clonazapam 6mg hydromorph and 325/5mg oxycocet. I take an extra clonazapam when we drive (which I have to do to score as I moved and am not finding a new dealer here to help with reducing my usage). When I do coke i smoke it and get half an eight ball. When I'm done I take both a hydromorph and 2 or 3 clonazapam. I've never had a problem with combining. Mind you I take those medications daily so the only real add is the coke and a few extra clonazapam. I dont know how the mixture would work for someone who wasn't use to the combination.

I can assume that it's probably pretty tiring trying to describe your situation in the third person, as you are. It's not actually illegal to use drugs (In the USA) my friend, so even if one of our myriad spy agencies is monitoring our correspondence, they would have to find you and catch you in possession at jus the right time. My point is, just speak freely. It will help others understand you better and probably help you explain yourself more clearly and concisely.

There are dangers involved with mixing these substances that you are probably aware of. The most commonly experienced and cited means of death when combining Cocaine with CNS depressants follows a formula like this:

CNS stimulation through Cocaine, which is typically short-lasting, relatively speaking -> desire to curb anxiety/depression from Cocaine + CNS depressant (most of which are typically much longer-acting than Cocaine -> CNS "levels out" if you will -> Cocaine stimulation plummets -> CNS depression that was not too extreme whilst under the effects of the Cocaine, is in reality, too much = CNS slows down to the point of respiratory depression and death.

This is just a common formula. Cocaine, unlike Opioids or Benzodiazepines, is acutely harmful to the body. It's very hard on the cardiovascular system every time you do it. When you choose to use Cocaine, you take a risk by raising your base level of cardiovascular stress, raising the potential for something like a myocardial infarction (Heart Attack).

The best advice that we can give is to use everything in moderation. Try to keep your head. Take test doses, determine where you are and proceed slowly until you feel the way you like. It's not as fun as gobbling a bunch of drugs at once, but gobbling (or shooting or snorting) a bunch of drugs at once in an attempt to get "the highest" is what leads many of us to death. Be careful and listen to what your peers have to say.