• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone and Xanax Mix

I have almost died a number of times from that combination. It is an odd moment when you get hit with narcan in an ambulance and are immediately in seering withdrawal, but still can't keep your eyes open from the xanax. This is also expensive. Riding in ambulances is more expensive than many commercial flights.

This has happened when I was using both drugs very heavily. It has happened on less than my normal dose as well. There are a lot of factors that can go into how it effects you, but it is best not to tempt fate.

Be careful messing with those two classes of drugs. The addiction is insidious in how it creeps up on you, and the withdrawals are hell on earth.
I'm coming up rn on a split bottle of xanta that had 5 mgs, I snorted 3 perc 10s. What's going to happen? I'm not tired (they are confirmed real straight out of bottle, I promise you I know this)

I just did about 30 mgs worth perc on 2 MGS xans. Why I keep waking up?:( you provide false promises
This thread is from 7 years ago.
The information correct, although a possibility dangerous combination they don't claim you die every time.

I mixed opioids and benzos every day for years. But I still agree it's a dangerous combination. I always woke up several times a night gasping for air. But I kept on doing it. You don't necessarily die every time. But it's hard to know who and when that combo might effect that way.

This thread is from 7 years ago.
The information correct, although a possibility dangerous combination they don't claim you die every time.

I mixed opioids and benzos every day for years. But I still agree it's a dangerous combination. I always woke up several times a night gasping for air. But I kept on doing it. You don't necessarily die every time. But it's hard to know who and when that combo might effect that way.
F, I don't remember typing that sorry. Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if my brain fog and lowered cognition is from oxygen deprivation because I wouldn't have remembered waking up gasping last night if I didn't read this.

Dude you have no tolerance and your going to eat 60mgs of oxy? You're going to get sick as fuck...I'm glad you asked first about the combo...there is another thread up here on OD where the kid took his combo (I think it was dxm, ambien, Effexor, and lyrica) then asked bluelight about it after he already took it aaaand yeah, he died.
What did it? These seem like crazy different classes of drugs