• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy questions

thanks guys, definitely noted. no more benzos today. only had 3mg so far so, no more. mayne now i ill be able to actually enjoy the oxycodone.. hopefully!

so the last Clonazepam I took was 8 hours and 5 minutes ago; how long do you think until the Clonazepam will not affect my Oxy high any longer?

By thw way make sure to put a week or at least 5 or 6 days between everyday 1 day use or 2 day use to not get addicted dont be weak and need to be high everyday

@justtakethat thanks for the advice, i do appreciate you trying to help, but, i like to be high. you don't know my life so please don't refer to me as "weak".

@zirbeldude2 i did not take any clonazepam today and i absolutely notice the different in the trouble i as having with the nodding. no conazepam = much better.

@Shaleh thank you for that info because i had no idea it could be literally deadly.

@justtakethat thanks for the advice, i do appreciate you trying to help, but, i like to be high. you don't know my life so please don't refer to me as "weak".

@zirbeldude2 i did not take any clonazepam today and i absolutely notice the different in the trouble i as having with the nodding. no conazepam = much better.

@Shaleh thank you for that info because i had no idea it could be literally deadly.
If your choosing to get addicted you will have to withdrawl sooner or later amd ots gunna be hell. And no i dont know your life but i do know someone in the worst possible situation ever would still not even get the right to say he wants to be high everyday becauae of his life, because withdrawling and needing a fix is adding onto the misery

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in, I take Opanas for chronic pain and they can make me sleepy sometimes, particularly if I bump up my dose a little bit. I will take a caffeine tablet to offset the sleepiness and it usually works pretty well. Sometimes, on occasion, the tiredness overrides the caffeine but it usually does the trick nicely.

Just a small update. Even tho I know the dangers of using oxy I seem to find myself using every week now. I crave it every morning but hold back until after work and I don't use in the same week twice. That's not including a 7 day gap tho. I have access to them for free I a hve a full box of 20's which I'm halfway through and have a box of 40's I'm yet to indulge in. I'm holding my job down and family life is still good the same. I think I'm using to escape my reality to forget about the stresses of work life and my own depression. I just feel like I'm slipping slowly down a spiral I read alot about on here. I don't want to loose my job or my family but I don't want to stop using either. I'm not asking for help. I'm just posting my thoughts. Peace to all thanks for reading x

Just a small update. Even tho I know the dangers of using oxy I seem to find myself using every week now. I crave it every morning but hold back until after work and I don't use in the same week twice. That's not including a 7 day gap tho. I have access to them for free I a hve a full box of 20's which I'm halfway through and have a box of 40's I'm yet to indulge in. I'm holding my job down and family life is still good the same. I think I'm using to escape my reality to forget about the stresses of work life and my own depression. I just feel like I'm slipping slowly down a spiral I read alot about on here. I don't want to loose my job or my family but I don't want to stop using either. I'm not asking for help. I'm just posting my thoughts. Peace to all thanks for reading x
Nice remember to keep putting the week inbetween to avoid withdrawls and youll be fine

Thanks for keeping us updated.

If I had access to that much oxy i wouldnt be able to not use everyday.

Maybe i would be able to get rid of it.
Flushed drugs down the toilet a few times in my life because that was the only way to stop using for a while.

I was addicted to opioids for about 4 years and dont crave them anymore when i dont have the opportunity.

But i used a few times in the last 6 months and everytime i use my cravings are very strong afterwards.

It's good that you are aware of the risks...but in the long run that doesnt help most of the people

Thanks for the reply guys. Yes it's very hard not to use every day and I have considerd flushing them especially when waking up on a morning and it's all that's on my mind haha. It's my first propper opiate and I think I found my doc over cannabis it's just such a blissfull feeling. Any help on the itching?

An antihistamine like diphenhydramine, dimenhydrinat or doxylamine should take care of the itching.
Only take low doses...because they are also cns depressants.

I picked up a random hayfever tablet from the supermarket doesn't seem to help I'll look for those specific ones tho. Also what are the dangers isit like mixing benzos my usual night since my first goes a bit like this. Plug 1 full oxy 20mg all crushed up then crush the 2nd one and snort half as soon as I feel like I'm coming up about an hour later snort or swallow the other half then before bed usually a few hours after my last does its 10mg of dizepam to help get to sleep. I have very little tolerence to benzos and oxys but this has worked so far. I know to be careful with benzos and oxy but relatively low doses are ok rite ?

Well 60mg snorted all in the space of 2 hrs with a 5g dizepam had me feeling fucked up last night. My friend gave me these sickness tablets forgot the name now begins with an m anyways they worked super well and I think I just passed out in bed haha. Also no body ever mentioned the oxy hangover damn this morning I felt shit my head was pounding I had a few dips of tea and was sick took 2 paracetamol 10mg of dizepam to take the edge off and another sickness tablet I lay just started feeling fine now and I'm at work too. 7 days rest for me. Stay safe. I know this isn't a blog but it damn feels like one lol. X

For a second it sounded like u were using daily but the seven days rest is time inbetween doses to stay not addicted correct? Dont get sucked into doing it everyday i know your not weak as fuck. Which is what it takes to do it everyday. Hydroxine is good for the nod but if ur gunna mix opiates and benzos then dont add any antihistamines or vice verca. Also the only kind of hangover i get is naseua

Hi! My bf just had extensive shoulder surgery the day before yesterday. He was prescribed oxycodone 5mg, and oxycontin 10mg. He has a long opiate history, currently has a VERY high tolerance for opiates. The 5mg were gone on day two, i saved two oxycontin 10mg for him. They say "anti-abuse". Can they be broken and swallowed? Is there any way to get a better result with these? Thank you!
Why was your bf already addicted before he had the surgery? Is he in some pain or cant control his own willpower? To awnser your question if if they say anti abuse and OP on them than you or him will just have yo swallow them. Good luck and dont get addicted.