• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ox Blood

Yeah the original stuff I first saw in the early 90s was a liquid in a vial. I never injected it myself, only tried it once, but a mate put some on a tallyho paper and I washed it down with water. Tasted of poison, but blew my fricken head off, was so potent.

I remember the stuff from the late 80's - used to make your hair stand on end! man, the toxins that must have been in that shit to make it that colour....[shudder]

then every man and his dog added food colouring and tried to cash in.

Ox blood is just a marketing ploy for methamphetamine, generally wet solvent cut gear that is reddish in colour. It has been around for years and years, it is pretty comical to think really that it is supposed to be really strong stuff but ultimately they are using things that clearly indicate it is an impure substance to market it as a strong substance. There is some chance that somebody is marketing an RC as ox blood, but I kind of doubt it. It has such an established history as methamphetamine that I just don't see why they wouldn't call it something else if it were an RC. Just because people tell you it is new doesn't mean it is, not too many years ago they were touting ice/meth as a new drug. You need only look over in DitM to see one current article calling hash oil a new drug trend and another saying the same thing of nitrous oxide...
Ox Blood is just a term for red speed that is apparently really good but people have different ways of fooling customers into thinking its proper Ox blood. I don't actually know what "real" Ox blood is but the "real" stuff I had hurt my kidneys and felt toxic. I've been told its red phosphorous and iodine left over which is really bad for you. Stay clear of that crap!
Now I think I know a few things.. Im not sure where is comes from but 'PROPER' (and there is/was such a thing..) Oxblood aka leopards blood is a thinkish liqud substance that resembles the smell off really good base (gooey speed..spesh nice brown stuff.) GREEN Apples maybe?? As far as I know It was sold (before my time mind you) in 'viles' .. 5 lines of this shit and a heap of water and you be good for three days! Pretty sure its a concentrated slush that is the event of a cook.. Think I head someone tell me its the condenser.. One funny story.. a mate of mine reeally pigged out on this stuff. He swears by it. (Im talking proper stuff..not the shitty westy cook that produces crap anyway) and onetime he was having trouble getting a spott.. finally by the time he got it..the suff had solidified and and came out like glue.. He was walking around for like 3months with a match sized sausage of hardend gunk stuff in his arm/vein. pretty gross
Now I think I know a few things.. Im not sure where is comes from but 'PROPER' (and there is/was such a thing..) Oxblood aka leopards blood is a thinkish liqud substance that resembles the smell off really good base (gooey speed..spesh nice brown stuff.) GREEN Apples maybe?? As far as I know It was sold (before my time mind you) in 'viles' .. 5 lines of this shit and a heap of water and you be good for three days! Pretty sure its a concentrated slush that is the event of a cook.. Think I head someone tell me its the condenser.. One funny story.. a mate of mine reeally pigged out on this stuff. He swears by it. (Im talking proper stuff..not the shitty westy cook that produces crap anyway) and onetime he was having trouble getting a spott.. finally by the time he got it..the suff had solidified and and came out like glue.. He was walking around for like 3months with a match sized sausage of hardend gunk stuff in his arm/vein. pretty gross

There is nothing new about "oxblood". It has been commonly used to sell speed for at least 20 yr that I know, likely long before that. It has always be associated with stronger gear but once that was common knowledge it just cause a lot of dealers to crack out the food colouring. This is a quote from bluelight from about 8 yrs ago....

My guess is originally it was a poor iodine wash or dye in a pseudo pill that left the colour, it got a reputation and then the urban myth was created.
Yep I remember this shit being talked about back in the 80s...the general view was that it was impure af no matter the attempts at marketing it otherwise lol

There is definitely Euro paste around, but as has been said it's hard to find as a rare-ish import

Last edited: