Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ox Blood

AcidAttack

Bluelighter
So some bird told me about this "new type" of speed going round called ox blood, never tried it myself but ive been told it really burns, like so hard your eyes water.
Has anyone ever heard of it? or tried it? i presume it is some sort of RC stimulant, all i know is it is not MDPV aka ivory wave as ive given her some.

Only rc stim that burns so much ur eyes water for me was ethylphenidate 'EP' or 'EHP'

Apvp,mdpv,mpa were all smooth as compaired to ep

There is nothing new about "oxblood". It has been commonly used to sell speed for at least 20 yr that I know, likely long before that. It has always be associated with stronger gear but once that was common knowledge it just cause a lot of dealers to crack out the food colouring. This is a quote from bluelight from about 8 yrs ago....

Methamphetamine in its pure hydrochloride salt form is colorless. However, products on the market today are often not colorless. The following is a table of some common impurities and the colors associated with them. Note: There is no doubt a segment of the dealers who will add food coloring or some other such color to their drug to make it more appealing, with the philosophy that a brightly-colored product may sell better than an off color product. This is relatively uncommon however.

* RED: The product was made from pseudoephedrine, and the red coloring of the tablet was not adequately washed away (it is difficult)
* ORANGE: Ephedrine sulfate was used, and some of the sulfate was reduced to sulfur.
* PURPLE: Iodine from a phosphorus-iodine reaction was not washed out.
* GREEN: Copper (or other metallic) salts somehow made their way in to the mixture, probably due to the reaction vessel used in the manufacture.
* BROWN: Oxidized red coloring (see above), or tablating agent was present in the reduction.

My guess is originally it was a poor iodine wash or dye in a pseudo pill that left the colour, it got a reputation and then the urban myth was created.

Hmm well ethylphenidate seems most likely candidate, was told this was new so i'm certain it ain't just meth.
But i'll see if i can get some tested jus cuz i dont like the idea of not knowing whats what, which is pretty hard in the drug scene heh..
Also i'm pretty sure EHP is used for ephedrine, so i'd just use EP for ethylphenidate so there is no confusion.

Ox blood is just a marketing ploy for methamphetamine, generally wet solvent cut gear that is reddish in colour. It has been around for years and years, it is pretty comical to think really that it is supposed to be really strong stuff but ultimately they are using things that clearly indicate it is an impure substance to market it as a strong substance.

There is some chance that somebody is marketing an RC as ox blood, but I kind of doubt it. It has such an established history as methamphetamine that I just don't see why they wouldn't call it something else if it were an RC. Just because people tell you it is new doesn't mean it is, not too many years ago they were touting ice/meth as a new drug. You need only look over in DitM to see one current article calling hash oil a new drug trend and another saying the same thing of nitrous oxide...

As 1kw and dm said its been around for ages as a name, I used to hear of it in the early to mid 90's, and yeah it was speed back then, but coloured and usually damp I think or maybe even liquid, not too sure.

It can be quite strong, despite the impurities. Last time I saw some was probably 5ish years ago.

It varies a lot. Some will be a toxic red colour that burns when smoked, some will be redish that burns relatively clear. It depends really.

Red, wet, no sizable crystals.

It was my understanding of ox blood was the residue after a cook. It is dirty as anything.

The strength isn't in the meth it's all the dodgy impurities present in "ox blood" ie it's utter shit. Go for gold if you must but it's been around for decades and basically is just a dodgy low level "cook" and they are often outlaw motorcycle club members that push this crap but almost none use it themselves. Basically it was cheap shit when I was young and I know of 1 truck driver on dialysis following years trucking and using "ox blood". Cheap dirty shit. It's like getting vapor from a cook but in powdered form. Will fuck you up but leave you feeling dirty and dodgy for days after. Not forgetting the damage to your teeth. From memory a dodgy Red, White and Blue cook up equals ox blood and any liquid is often un-distilled solvents. My HR advice avoid.

Ethylphenidate is a crystal/white product. It's not red nor is it new... Been around for a good 3 years.

I'd say you got the leftovers from a meth cook up, and snorting some nasty ass chemicals into your system. Oz blood isn't new, as mentioned, it's what low life/level (I mean) street dealers say so suck naive people into buying up a bag if crap.

Enjoy... I'd personally pass on that shit though as seems to be the consensus.

Hmm well ethylphenidate seems most likely candidate, was told this was new so i'm certain it ain't just meth.
But i'll see if i can get some tested jus cuz i dont like the idea of not knowing whats what, which is pretty hard in the drug scene heh..
Also i'm pretty sure EHP is used for ephedrine, so i'd just use EP for ethylphenidate so there is no confusion.
No way in hell is what your describing EP aka ethylphenidate. EP may rip the shit out of your nose but you would know it was EP. Not even 2c's burn as much as EP as AS13 will no doubt confirm. EP is only active for 3-4 hours. Get an eztest EP is not an amphetamine and i'd imagine you have crappy "ox blood". Also don't go back unless getting dangerous dirty shit is what you want both HR and common sense will tell you this.
EP is a fairly safe and enjoyable substance especially compared to "ox blood". I probably should say though that snorting EP will cause some issues including nose bleeds as it is quite caustic. As for "so hard your eye's water" snort some 2ci or even 2cb and tell me how that goes in terms of "making your eyes water" sounds like someone is trying to get you to buy bunk. This "bird" may get freebies for every new client she brings to the drug dealer...

Well i got some, has a redddish tinge to it and did sniffed the bag, it does burn but nothing like the 2Cs or any other RC that burns like fuck and it just feels like plain speed, (never done meth) but am i correct to believe all street speed is just cut meth because it would be uneconomical to just produce plain amphetamine? what about speed paste in Europe? my bro who is in the eu now scored some in germany, but it didn't solve in liquid, would that be just like dexamp pills extracted? i dunno i don't shoot up anything if it ain't k.
Also i was just wondering, i'm scared i', going to fuck up my nose with thus continued drug use, should i start parachuting instead of snorting?

Ugh man never have i had something that has made me feel so seedy, got a massive headache, just chucked up now i feel a little better but this shit feels so dirty, i'll stick with my usual gear from now on, god damn, can't believe this bird has been using it all this time.

Just so you know if you have done 'speed' in Australia you have almost certainly done meth, if you have done it from more than one or two sources that are extremely reliable and even understand the difference between amphetamine sulphlate and powdered methamphetamine then I can guarantee you have used meth.

Ox Blood is just a term for red speed that is apparently really good but people have different ways of fooling customers into thinking its proper Ox blood. I don't actually know what "real" Ox blood is but the "real" stuff I had hurt my kidneys and felt toxic. I've been told its red phosphorous and iodine left over which is really bad for you. Stay clear of that crap!

its a marketing ploy indeed. like pink champagne meth.

too impure and toxic, dont waste your money and destroy your body.

Just so you know if you have done 'speed' in Australia you have almost certainly done meth, if you have done it from more than one or two sources that are extremely reliable and even understand the difference between amphetamine sulphlate and powdered methamphetamine then I can guarantee you have used meth.

Agree ozzie "speed" is just meth. Amphetamine sulphate is huge in the UK/Europe and meth is almost impossible to come by. Also amphetamine sulphate is stupid cheap in Europe. Speaking from personal experience and a number of overseas trips :). The only amphetamine sulphate in oz is always imported from overseas and very hard to come by... As for solubility depends on the purity of the amphetamine sulphate but generally it ranges from 30-60% and this range is obviously not for injection. Anything that is marketed as purer than that is often bullshit but 60% amphetamine sulphate gives a more euphoric shorter lasting high than meth and I never get the shit's a few hours later unlike dexxies. To give you a clue about how cheap amphetamine sulphate is in Europe 1g will cost about the same as 2 large big mac meals and a cheese burger here in oz.

Last edited:
I thought it was at least somewhat commonly known here that its just meth, Does anyone know why the EU has speed paste and not just cut meth? is meth even common over there? is the paste like just a crude extraction from pharm pills because my bro told me it congealed like a valium and ya cant hit it up.
With meth you know it would be like getting a kg of codeine and turning it into morphine, just ridiculous and a waste, plus apparently cooking speed apparently stinks up worse then just meth?
I figured it was an RC because of how cheap and easy to get they are, just look at the havoc the 25x compounds are having, most psychedelic deaths were due to mislabeled batches and irresponsible people, at least it's not orally active.

Now I think I know a few things..
Im not sure where is comes from but 'PROPER' (and there is/was such a thing..) Oxblood aka leopards blood is a thinkish liqud substance that resembles the smell off really good base (gooey speed..spesh nice brown stuff.) GREEN Apples maybe?? As far as I know It was sold (before my time mind you) in 'viles' .. 5 lines of this shit and a heap of water and you be good for three days! Pretty sure its a concentrated slush that is the event of a cook.. Think I head someone tell me its the condenser..

One funny story.. a mate of mine reeally pigged out on this stuff. He swears by it. (Im talking proper stuff..not the shitty westy cook that produces crap anyway) and onetime he was having trouble getting a spott.. finally by the time he got it..the suff had solidified and and came out like glue..

He was walking around for like 3months with a match sized sausage of hardend gunk stuff in his arm/vein.
pretty gross