• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Overstimulating your life.

Playing Powerpuff girls monopoly, fit as fuck(lol)jk - anyway pulled a card go ddirectly to Oz, do not pass Go do not collect #200 pund. Bubbles was gutted. I asked her. How does it feel?

...the cruel site owner, over there...but, for the record, the social page was considerably more popular than EADD and still is. I posted the stats once on the support forum, they're still viewable... ...

Is that the same 'social' page that primarily consisted of disgusting and libellous comments about myself and other EADD members the last time I had the misfortune of reading it when it was visible back in the early autumn? We have managed to get by the last 6 months not even mentioning that rubbish on here, how is it appropriate that we can start referring to it now? :\

He is trolling. You can judge a person by the company they keep. Enough said.

I think i mentioned it first by telling him to fuck off back there. Sorry.

Please tell me I'm not alone.

You are not.
First time Im posting here in a looong time here. Anyway, very interesting topic.

Ive gone through a lot of the same things. In my early twenties I quit drugs pretty much after some crazy years with stims, psychedelics and piles of ketamine. I figured it would be better for me mentally to move away from drugs and I should focus on getting my degree and "grow up". I met a girl at my job I fell in love with and thought now I would actually transition from being a druggie and become a "sensible adult" with a good career, healthy living etc. But after a couple of years I found out I could not just abolish the other part of my life, which was drugs, clubbing, festivals, seeking adventure etc. I was just not fully done with that part of my life (don't think I will ever truly be). Then I spent half a year working in Berlin and met my current partner. We started going to clubs together and I did ecstasy for the first time in several years.

We still go clubbing now and then, share a couple of pills etc and I feel that my life has become more balanced than ever. I have a great job and I care a lot about my career, but it becomes too mundane and boring for me to move on from drugs and the club culture altogether.
I think one of the most important lessons Ive learned in my twenties is that things will never become black and white for me. Because most humans are not like that. Maybe some day I will have had enough, maybe when we have kids things will naturally change. However its hard to change things forcibly and it will probably not lead anywhere good. As someone in here said the important thing is moderation. Even moderation of the moderation. Doing drugs becomes a part of the personality for most people who have had years of drug use. If not strictly required then why suppress that part of yourself?

it's been so long now I can't really remember lol

I try to drink low percentage wines these days, nothing good comes from being drunk off your arse....

My "clean" comment was largely referring to the illicit drugs that the OP referred to. I won't deny over-drinking here and there

I'm sorry to hear your excessive drug and alcohol abuse use has apparently caused some significant level of brain damage. You must surely be able to recall extensively posting here about your regular heroin and heavy alcohol abuse just a few months back though. Cos if you genuinely can't I would strongly advise seeking medical attention because it's possible early onset Alzheimer's may be an issue.