• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Tramadol and tapentadol are underrated in my opinion. I use large doses of oxy, hydromorphone and morphine, but can use a fraction of the cost of tramadol or tapentadol with 4 or 5 Valium to potentiate and it gets me more buzzed than the ridiclous doses of oxy (plus a couple of vals to potentiate) etc…

domt know what it is but that’s what I feel. Maybe I lack some enzyme? Codeine doesn’t do anything for me either.
Just saw this so don’t know if you’re still around but I have a few boxes of Tapentadol as it did nothing for me, for my pain for highs, I have the 150’s. What did I do wrong to have no effect? I know they’re legit as they’re from my hospital chemist. I haven’t added Valium but have used 10mg with oxy a lot over the years. Just hate to see waste if I could be using it I guess. Oxy does work for me just not like it did 2 years ago.

Just saw this so don’t know if you’re still around but I have a few boxes of Tapentadol as it did nothing for me, for my pain for highs, I have the 150’s. What did I do wrong to have no effect? I know they’re legit as they’re from my hospital chemist. I haven’t added Valium but have used 10mg with oxy a lot over the years. Just hate to see waste if I could be using it I guess. Oxy does work for me just not like it did 2 years ago.
U got palexia(Tapentadol brand name) I've used Tapentadol for a while in the past, it's a weird drug. Makes you feel really hot and itchy, it has 0 euphoria but i noticed it was good for pain. I stopped taking it cux with just 150-200mg in the morning it would lower my BP the it would go away. Now I have a good connect of morphine 30mg XR but you can crush em real fine. I chew em and bypass the XR mechanism..but MAN THOSE PILLS TASTE SL BITTER AND VINEGARY, same as dope. They last so long like 12 hrs and they kill the pain so good while making you feel like you're covered in a warm blanket. Lovely 💯😘🇵🇪🌈

Overrated. Benzos for recreation

Underrated. Gabapentin
Yeahh anytime i hear someone talk about getting loaded off benzos i cringe. They just feel like a less potent version of alcohol depending on which you take because xanax does nothing to me while 2mg valium had me not in control for 5 hours.

Yes. I cannot get anything recreational out of benzos. But gabapentin sucks too, at least in my book. Pregabalin otoh is nice.

Last edited:
Des. I cannot get anything recreational out of benzos. But gabapentin sucks too, at least in my book. Pregabalin otoh is nice.
Gabapentin Is very very subtle unless u take a large dose, u get loopy and makes u feel a bit manic lols.

Des. I cannot get anything recreational out of benzos. But gabapentin sucks too, at least in my book. Pregabalin otoh is nice.
Benzos are for a specifically type o' person: one that Is anxious, that wants everything immediately, or the ppl who like uppers gotta love benzos cause they go hand in hand. All the cokeheads I've met in rehab love their clonazepam 2mg...or their Xanax footballs.

I don’t understand this gabapentin craze to the point where I legitimately was asking my friend if she thought it was placebo effect. I was on huge amounts for bipolar which it never worked and I sure as hell never got high and the company even got sued because it didn’t work for a bunch of the shit they were marketing it as doing. To see it take off as a recreational drug is mind blowing for me. and for them they must be stoked it does something other then just stop seizures

Lyrica too (pregablian) does nothing literally not a thing. It’s another mystery high antiseizure medication that I don’t understand how people are getting high off of taking it. I was prescribed it for chronic pain I sure as fuck could t feel it but it will make you fat if you take it for a while. It seriously packs on the lbs even with no dietary changes. The minute I saw the scale going up I ditched that shit. I talked to my friend who is a nurse in a TBI ward and the diets there are controlled and the people on lyrica get fat so it’s not what they are eating it’s the drug. when I heard that I was like ugh no way for this shit.

overrated in general: coke, crack for sure overrated except for the very first time you do it then its like holy shit this is amazing

underrated; the Medicaid speedball oxycodone and Ritalin

Overrated: crack

Underrated: kratom

Edit: Crack is BY FAR my least favorite drug. I'd turn it down if it was free--- unless it was the ONLY drug available. Even then, I might prefer to just go without.

I don’t understand this gabapentin craze to the point where I legitimately was asking my friend if she thought it was placebo effect. I was on huge amounts for bipolar which it never worked and I sure as hell never got high and the company even got sued because it didn’t work for a bunch of the shit they were marketing it as doing. To see it take off as a recreational drug is mind blowing for me. and for them they must be stoked it does something other then just stop seizures

Lyrica too (pregablian) does nothing literally not a thing. It’s another mystery high antiseizure medication that I don’t understand how people are getting high off of taking it. I was prescribed it for chronic pain I sure as fuck could t feel it but it will make you fat if you take it for a while. It seriously packs on the lbs even with no dietary changes. The minute I saw the scale going up I ditched that shit. I talked to my friend who is a nurse in a TBI ward and the diets there are controlled and the people on lyrica get fat so it’s not what they are eating it’s the drug. when I heard that I was like ugh no way for this shit.

overrated in general: coke, crack for sure overrated except for the very first time you do it then its like holy shit this is amazing

The trick with Pregabalin is to take abusive doses your doctor would never prescribe

You should take more Pregabalin...

Hshaha thstd funny cause I think ur medical speedball Is overrated well ritalin is shite 4 me.
And if u think coke is overrated is cause u haven't tried real coke.
Crack is fucking amazing if u cook ur own and know how to smoke it.
Gabapentin Is a very subtle drug too, ITS NOT LIKE A WOWW DRUG. But it improves ur mood.
Funny, every person is different we all haf diff likes.

Overrated - alcohol, dxm, and cocaine

Underrated - guaifenesin, methocarbamol, fresh whole nutmeg (chew up 3-5 of those nuts and you're gonna be high like 24 hours). Lol 😆

Hshaha thstd funny cause I think ur medical speedball Is overrated well ritalin is shite 4 me.
And if u think coke is overrated is cause u haven't tried real coke.
Crack is fucking amazing if u cook ur own and know how to smoke it.
Gabapentin Is a very subtle drug too, ITS NOT LIKE A WOWW DRUG. But it improves ur mood.
Funny, every person is different we all haf diff likes.

drug preference is personal after I had my first panic attack my love for coke and any stimulants that aren’t weighed down heavily with opioids went out the window
coke feels like a panic attack is coming around the bend for me it’s not fun anymore it’s just anxiety producing I only do coke now if I am so drunk that I am sloppy like I need to get it together level of sloppy and that’s rare

Medicaid lol not medical Medicaid is the poor persons free insurance here in America so it’s in essence the “free speedball” ritalin is the mildest of the stimulants in my experience which is why it’s my go to dextroamphetamine in the middle and adderall the strongest being the mixed salts of dextroamphetamine and Ritalin

drug use is a journey esp as you get older and have a lot of experiences that color the way things feel bring up memories my last boyfriend would get upset I wouldn’t do coke with him but it honestly makes me a anxious wreck why would you try and force that on someone
I can still smoke it in a joint though and that usually was enough to soothe his ego
it bothered me though

Well it depends how much you're prescribed and for how long

It can get quite sedating at first but then it just makes you care free and chilled out
I‘m prescribed 200mg a day we were still in the process of titrating up when I noticed the dreaded weight gain happening was unable to reverse it and wasn’t seeing any results anyway heard about the poor patients who were all getting fat and was like it’s the drug and stopped it and tossed it in my aborted meds drawer.

I'm with @nznity. I think poppers are good for rolling, tripping, smoking herb, meth, propylhexedrine, just about anytime, lol 😆

What you really want to do is get real high on MDMA, smoke some spice (or a THC concentrate), and then hit the poppers real good.

Boom!

Euphoria explosion!

I'm with @nznity. I think poppers are good for rolling, tripping, smoking herb, meth, propylhexedrine, just about anytime, lol 😆

What you really want to do is get real high on MDMA, smoke some spice (or a THC concentrate), and then hit the poppers real good.

Boom!

Euphoria explosion!
Poppers are a pussy magnet at a rave. Oh and everyone wants to b ur friend 😁💯😝🎯🌈👊