• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Most overrated drug to me is cocaine, by far. I find it a boring, expensive and inefficient drug. While a lot of people love it, I prefer amphetamine (not meth. )
After that, in second place, comes weed. Just because I become either too lazy to move a muscle, feel the need to order and eat 2 pizzas or fall asleep.

Most underrated drug to me would be ketamine, because many people are afraid of it and what not, while it's one of the best drugs I know and not even that dangerous

Overrated: Molly (or whatever the crap kids are ingesting these days...), nicotine (I hate the fact that I still smoke), methadone (don't get me wrong it can be fun, but seeing a few friends go crazy over this isn't worth it)

Underrated: Acid/Pure MDMA/Real Cocaine (not the crap some 16 year old kid sold you claiming its da real deal bruh)

Molly is just slang for MDMA, it's not suddenly cut when named differently...

Ahh makes sense, I'm not familiar with modern slang for drugs that well. I swear most peeps still call pills molly :\

I can't remember the last time I actually had decent MDMA.... Hence why I've avoided it

overrated: codeine syrup, just a weak opiate with shitty antihystamines thrown in

underated: GHB, tell people you like it they assume you're a rapist

Underrated: Now that I've tried Fioricet (butalbital) I'd have to say Fioricet. Blows benzos out of the water for me, and I'm not a downer person AT ALL. Also underrated: methylone and codeine.

Overrated: Alcohol, tobacco, MXE, cocaine, 6-Apb, indica weed strains, most psychedelics and nootropics.

underated< "lean" codeine with promethazine
Loads of RC's that more than underrated just go under the radar sometimes

Overrated: Alcohol, Nicotine, Cocaine, Codeine, Xanax

Underrated: Coffee, Nitrous Oxide, Barbituates, Diazepam, Ketamine, Modafinil (and all it's various isomers), MXE, 2cb, 4-aco-dmt, MDA and plenty of RCs

Last edited:
overrated:

Cocaine: I can't say anything that hasn't already been said.

Weed: Too much paranoia, plus the fact that it makes people so goddamn quiet. Who the fuck wants to take a drug that keeps a group from having any real conversation? (unless it's beneficial and totally overwhelming in the way that psychedelics are)

Heroin: So many people pop hydros and rail oxys all the time, and yet are afraid to try this drug, like it will just magically turn you into an addict with one snort. Out of all the opiates I have done, heroin is probably the best, but oxy is only about an inch away. It's not that great.

Underrated:

Poppy pods: I know you have to eat either a whopping amount of poppy grounds or drink a disgusting amount of tea, but the 12 hour high is just so worth it. Pods are the energizer bunny of opiates. In fact, scratch what I said before, poppies are better than heroin (insuffulated).

2c-b: A lot of people claim no depth from this drug, but it was a great teacher for me. Especially with MDMA =D .
Amen to that poppy pods have a heavy hit but not overwhelming n like u said the good times keep on keeping on..

Cocaine definately.
Blew 000's on it and developed a problem with it. I beat the bastard tho.
Totally overrated

overrated:
klonopins
ativan
cocaine
crack
any stimuatnts
today's molly
alcohol
weed

underrated:
alprazolam
RC benzos
LSD (although I've never had)
Dilaudid (IV)
oxycntin (IV)
rolls back in the day
kratom

thank GOD I no longer IV though

Last edited:
IV'ing drugs is overrated when you've gone above your limits imo.

I used to do a lot of coke back in the late eighties and through the nineties,and for you people saying it's under rated,you have just never done good coke that hasn't been stepped on all to hell.When I was doing it,I'd do a small line and put it up for about two hours or more.I would share with friends and they didn't want to do anymore for a good while lol.I mean I have seen women sweat their fucking makeup off in the club just sitting there doing nothing.Good coke is very smooth and makes me feel like perfection.I don't know what has happened since 1998 but it must be shit for powder.I also think weed is under rated,for the buzz,the different strains,the price,and the non addicting properties it has to be THE number one euphoric drug of all times.There isn't anything else that does the same thing to me as weed.To me tho,the most under rated drug is peyote,it's just a perfect hallucinigen.The only drawback I ever have is the puking,which to my understanding is just your body telling you you took too much,like shrooms.Just my 2cents worth and on a good day is worth about 2 cents

Wow the thing is EVERYONE (except one guy) (don't be that guy) seems to say weeds da bomb wow I think I may try to pick sum up

-Streetcow