• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Overpowering suboxone?

I always noticed dextromethorphan helped the kick. Could you please elaborate on deschloroketamine. I would like very much to get off suboxone.
What do you want to know? That you already got relief from DXM is promising. DCK is available as a research chemical but be careful if you didn't dabble with them yet, there seems to be a surge of scam shops as of recently which can be quite hard to spot if you're not that experienced with this sort of thing. It is quite like DXM but overall cleaner (I'd prefer methoxetamine but it got banned in almost every country and ceased to be sold), it isn't a SNRI unlike DXM which avoids some of the harder side effects. I found it to be profoundly euphoric but only in the lower dosages, when pushing too high it can become very weird (like any dissociative). The thing is that it works longer than ketamine and can thus cover the entire day with 2-3 dosages. I can't provide a dose regimen/recipe for its use against buprenorphine withdrawal, as I was already using the DCK habitually when I stopped the bupe it was just a positive side effect for me but I think it'll be possible to take it specially for this purpose.

It is certainly a possibility. Not a high one. But we are all different. How does amitriptyline work normally? I mean i know what category it falls into, ive even had some old dude try and off a handfull as "benzo or opi potentiators" which rang all the wrong bells and I passed on them.
It’s basically old antidepressant that also works as a painkiller and sleeping aid. I was on 150mg for a long time and after this "episode" l managed to gradually reduce the dose to 75mg. That's it and I won't go any further.

What do you want to know? That you already got relief from DXM is promising. DCK is available as a research chemical but be careful if you didn't dabble with them yet, there seems to be a surge of scam shops as of recently which can be quite hard to spot if you're not that experienced with this sort of thing. It is quite like DXM but overall cleaner (I'd prefer methoxetamine but it got banned in almost every country and ceased to be sold), it isn't a SNRI unlike DXM which avoids some of the harder side effects. I found it to be profoundly euphoric but only in the lower dosages, when pushing too high it can become very weird (like any dissociative). The thing is that it works longer than ketamine and can thus cover the entire day with 2-3 dosages. I can't provide a dose regimen/recipe for its use against buprenorphine withdrawal, as I was already using the DCK habitually when I stopped the bupe it was just a positive side effect for me but I think it'll be possible to take it specially for this purpose.

ooh mxe was quite nice. might even prefer it to straight k. ok not an snri, that was one of the functions i was wondering if 'helped'. So basically ket, I was unaware ket had such profound results with addiction. I will look into it as im sure there is plenty published.

You nailed it plus some. How much bupe did you jump off of, im not near ready for that right now as im fighting the benzo battle currently. one thing at a time but the sub has to go.

It’s basically old antidepressant that also works as a painkiller and sleeping aid. I was on 150mg for a long time and after this "episode" l managed to gradually reduce the dose to 75mg. That's it and I won't go any further.
that is kind of how old head described it, "it will make benzos or pks stronger'' which of course bs came to mind. If they were free sure but otherwise...

My pleasure. As with all, YMMV but I am aware of the placebo effect so we tested it. Debz dissolved pills in 5mL of water and over 14 days randomly gave it on 7 days... and 100% I KNEW even thought the taste was the same (she used mitrazipine to give the taste).

But it's really, well, great when you feel really depressed and after a 25mg pill, I KNEW within 2 minutes I would feel better and within 1 hour, fine.
Yes, dissolve under tongue. If you haven't tried it, do so with a 10mg diazepam and I PROMISE you will KNOW the difference. Clobazam it's even MORE marked i.e. 45 minutes to 30 seconds.

Be really careful with any nitrobenzodiazepine (nitrazepam, nimetazepam, flunitrazepam, notflunitrazepam, nitrazolam, flunitrazolam and such) NOBODY seems to know why, but they display acute toxicity. 28 x 5mg nitrazepam will kill many people whereas 100 x 10mg diazepam will kill almost nobody.

The phenobarb is a god stopgap. Useful to have in in case a source lets you down.

I will make a prediction...

One day the price of flunitrazolam will go from £2/unit to £10/unit but they will ensure 24 hour delivery.... so people will get REALLY sick (seizures, death) after 24 hours and guess what/ Their is only 1 source of flunitrazolam OR the price is the same everywhere.

It's like people taking 5 x 'dirty 30s' i.e. 15mg of fentanyl and they cost £5 each. Next day they cost £20. How many of you feel you could drop 60mg of fentanyl in 1 day (equals 480mg of morphine).

Tell me, what is it like to drop 480mg of M in 1 day? OK so you buy H..... but H won't fix you because fentanyl binds to an extra site...... and if your H is only 50% pure... you will need a gram a day just to stand still.

Oh DO let me know how it goes. I do at least have SOME tricks to help all BLers avoid the traps.
oh shoot there is only one source of flunitrazolam....that bodes poorly for people. I would listen to this dudes predictions he has a pretty good idea of how things work real world wise.......reminds me of the good ol days where that one guy who fled to mexico was like the only person preducing fent. I hopee this doesn't break like that did and if it does ppl realize they are getting taster prices....SORRY FOR THE TRIPLE POST I AM NOT GOOD WITH THE QUOTE BUTTON. FEEL FREE TO EDIT OR DELETE AS YOU WISH.

that is kind of how old head described it, "it will make benzos or pks stronger'' which of course bs came to mind. If they were free sure but otherwise...
At the end of this story l'm still wandering. Could it be that pills have nothing to do with my sudden "problem"? Maybe is something phisicall? All my symptoms match only two possible causes:CLINICAL DEPRESSION or a BRAIN TUMOR? I hope that's not the case but have no other explanation. 🤔

25% of adults suffer depression at some point in their lives... a malginant brain-tumour under 0.4%. So you do the math(s).
Absolutely right. But when you can't find the cause everything comes to mind. Your knowledge is fascinating and if you don't mind please tell me which of the following meds is most likely to cause tinnitus: amitriptyline, zolpidem, bromazepam or Suboxone? It started immediately after stopping 2.5mg Ativan which I was trying for only 2 weeks.

I'm not a doctor but zolpidem turns up in tinnitus forums, is listed as a common side-effect. Amitriptyline is use to treat tinnitus and buprenorphine often reduces tinnitus. All benzodiazepines can cause tinnitus, onset often when they are suddenly withdrawn.

It's the sort of question I imagine a doctor would truly hate because the thing about humans... is that they are all different. But above is what I found.

I would go to the tinnitus forum and ask, they will have a better idea than I.

I'm not a doctor but zolpidem turns up in tinnitus forums, is listed as a common side-effect. Amitriptyline is use to treat tinnitus and buprenorphine often reduces tinnitus. All benzodiazepines can cause tinnitus, onset often when they are suddenly withdrawn.

It's the sort of question I imagine a doctor would truly hate because the thing about humans... is that they are all different. But above is what I found.

I would go to the tinnitus forum and ask, they will have a better idea than I.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your help. There is no point asking around as l'm slowly tapering Suboxone at the moment. I have to be extra careful with other meds for the next several weeks.

ps. As a result of tapering amitriptyline to 75mg my insomnia is back. Last 2-3 nights l had to take 30mg zolpidem in order to get some sleep. I know this is not sustainable on the long run so I am thinking about going back to 100mg amitriptyline. Does this make sense to you? You might not be a Dr. but all your suggestions are logical and useful.

Last edited:
Question for the experts. I have been on suboxone, 16 mg a day, for about 2 months. About a week ago I cut down to 8 mg a day. No signs of withdrawal or discomfort for decreasing the dose. Any how. Today I came into about 200 (4 mg) hydromorphone tablets. I understand that taking them only 12 hours after my last dose of suboxone will not affect me much or at all. My question is that if I were to take 12 mg and then wait 30 minutes and take another 12 mg and keep repeating this process, will it eventually overpower the suboxone I have in my system? I know it may seem like a waste of pills to many people but I would like to know please. I will be plugging these by the way. Thanks!
I could feel a 20 mg Oxy 8 hours after using 4 mg Suboxone. With that said, buprenorphine is the worst chemical on this planet. Avoid it like the plague.

Wonder if u guys have other stuff we don't in USA..so much is banned here it's crazy..even otc codeine which I think u can get in uk. Idk about Australia.

Ah - you mean 'what's the theory and what's the truth'?

Well, in my case I could feel terribly depressed. I would pop a 25mg tablet into my mouth and hold it under my tongue. It burns a bit. But within 30 minutes I felt fine. Not high, just not depressed. IF I could just buy it from a pharmacy, I would. But only in the way that people buy paracetamol (acetaminophen) i.e. if you don't FEEL bad, it won't do anything for you. No abuse potential....

But after the accident I suffered severe depression (ended up by being sectioned) and so I was so happy that I had a pill that would remove that curse and the behavior that goes with it (suicide).

After 3 years, it stopped working. I haven't had it for a year and so my doctor is confident that it will work again. I hope so.

Amitriptyline & chloripramine are proven to be the best antidepressants (compared to 38 others) BUT the reasons it isn't commn:

1)Truth - no patent so no huge £££
1a)Excuse - it's toxic. Take a 28 day supply and it will kill you.... in case you don't have rope, fire or sufficiently large falls within moments of your home.

In short, they work - and not just me, but in the meta analyses papers I will find and send to you. BUT it doesn't suit everyone and the data is statistical so nobody can say for sure it WILL work and more specifically, in the manner it worked for me.

If you have ever had a pill habit? Do you know how you relax after you take the pill (but before when it should work), well amitriptyline under the tongue works in like 10 minutes....

I might add that I use clobazam the same way (as do my wife and son) and THEY all say how clobazam works in 2 minutes if dissolved under tongue.... but they aren't depressed so we cannot compare notes.

So in your opinion there is no chance that amitriptyline could give you a terrible side effects after almost 10 years of therapy?

25% of adults suffer depression at some point in their lives... a malginant brain-tumour under 0.4%. So you do the math(s).
thank you for the real #'s lol I was going to say something along those lines but without correct #'s I kept looking at a condescending post.

Old head had been on them for decades, his dilly script got cut and he was trying to get the same amount of money by throwig t4's and amitryptilines in. (also this was yrs and yrs ago, now sadly to say he is just hanging in there and i would never ask him for anything. All kinds of things are wrong with dude healthwise including a tumor. not a brain tumor though. And I ATTRIBUTE ZERO to amitryptiline; just knowing the human being. Good guy, swallow anything with pharm marks on it though.

IMPO if you live in America and wake up happy everyday... if a little bit of generalized anxiety isn't sturring. you aren't a little depressed by how things are going *cough we got a hitler wanna be* tryin to get elected in our country; (Im sure ya'll noticed lol) but even before that.... I think it is the people who are never depressed that need looking at lol. How does anyone think all of this is ok and going to turn out fine. I worry for those with no anxiety or depression. You thinkin straight?

Depression can manifest in many unusual ways. I should more accurately have said 'clinical depression' which I presume means 'at presentation demonstrated enough cardinal symptoms for a DSM diagnosis of depression' AKA F32.

If we do not suffer unhappiness, how would we gauge happiness? I think Boethus make a rather telling remark on the topic.

thank you for the real #'s lol I was going to say something along those lines but without correct #'s I kept looking at a condescending post.

Old head had been on them for decades, his dilly script got cut and he was trying to get the same amount of money by throwig t4's and amitryptilines in. (also this was yrs and yrs ago, now sadly to say he is just hanging in there and i would never ask him for anything. All kinds of things are wrong with dude healthwise including a tumor. not a brain tumor though. And I ATTRIBUTE ZERO to amitryptiline; just knowing the human being. Good guy, swallow anything with pharm marks on it though.

IMPO if you live in America and wake up happy everyday... if a little bit of generalized anxiety isn't sturring. you aren't a little depressed by how things are going *cough we got a hitler wanna be* tryin to get elected in our country; (Im sure ya'll noticed lol) but even before that.... I think it is the people who are never depressed that need looking at lol. How does anyone think all of this is ok and going to turn out fine. I worry for those with no anxiety or depression. You thinkin straight?
TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is a serious mental illness. You are right about former USA. From the world superpower to the global joke ruled by commies & woketards. Nobody sane can be happy there.