Outer Limits 5th anniversary, ATL, GA., 5/12/01

i wish you guys and gals would stop posting. every new post makes me
<twitch>
<twitch>
oh.....shit...........ca..nt..........s.....t........o........p..........twi..........tch..............ing
------------------
69 ways to blow you up!

Only 10 day s till the party. Its going to be a kick ass party.
- angie -

Lol @ Soulfly... try Priceline, ya might get lucky, who knows?
wink.gif

im depressed.. nobody is getting all X-aight-ED about meating me
frown.gif

cum on.. i know griffer wants to meat me.. please?

I am sooooo tempted...
don't do it..don't do it...
Hmmm, no comment. Just a change to my sig
smile.gif

------------------
"Sometimes the best way to get someone to change is to become them for a minute." - Thanks liquidocean ;)
Clip? Oh, he's one of my imaginary friends. Nobody ever really sees him...lol.

I'm so happy cause i have everything i need for the party, woo hoo. Now I have to wait 9 more days.
- angie -
Crow: email me directions to the meet up and call me!!!!!

I'm so happy cause i have everything i need for the party, woo hoo. Now I have to wait 9 more days.
- angie -

- angie -

damn it ebow stop making me twitch. I can't wait to meet everybody again and got a surprie for you sneaker pimp and eidolon you wil like I promise. hey tlb you can trip at my house on fiday if you want Ihave a giant deck and a lot of nature in my backyard. this doesn't get a bump it get two bumps and snap well Ican't wait to meet and greet holler at you gids peace out. hey clip Ima down for old fashioned smoke out I 've super match and tina and sumthing kalled k if you want sum wink if you want to fuck her over the weekend holler at me.

thank you daisy for confirming me speculations
biggrin.gif

and pooh bear can vouch that "I AM FOOOOOOOOOOR REEEEEEEEAL !!!!!!" .... never ment ta make ya daughter cry .. i appol....... shit sorry you guys.. its fryday and .. "I AINT GOT SHIT TA DO!"

Muh daddy's got an old ford pickup truck, and every time he blows the horn it goes...
HON-KEY!
HON-KEY!
HON-KEY!

Not to be rude but could someone answer my question PLEASE !!! In case you forgot the little people like me I asked if we could have a meet-up inside. I would love you meet all of you, but if we don't try to meet up inside it will be like pissing in the wind! IT WON'T WORK.
( sorry i am having a bad day at work)

Um, E-Angel, I'll be there. Look for me - I'll be the guy with blue jeans, blue adidas jersey (black trim, no number or anything, basically unmarked), big smile, and probably big eyes.
Kidding aside, I don't know the venue. Can someone PLEASE set up a place for the meetup (not conflicting with DeepSky's stage time) and know that I'll be there....looking for Clip....and E-Angel.
------------------
"Sometimes the best way to get someone to change is to become them for a minute." - Thanks liquidocean ;)
Clip? Oh, he's one of my imaginary friends. Nobody ever really sees him...lol.

griff.... some odd reason i feel as if that was DIErected towards me....
frown.gif

Every time I have been at this venue the layout has changed. Unfortunatly I do not know the line-up. Let me think of a place inside and I'll post it later.

Seven *twitch* days *twitch twitch* to go!!!! (dammit EBOW!!!!)
Can anybody make the twitching stop? Please, make it stop... oh god... I swear to stasis!
I AM SO *TWITCH*ING EXCITED!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks TLB. Sorry for coming across as a bitch but I was having the day from hell. I just wanted to know becasue I will be coming back into town that night at about 10:30pm. I won't be able to get on bl after wednesday night, so if nothing is plan before than just look for me. I should be wearing some jeans and a red shirt with only one shoulder but I could change my mind before than. Anyways see everyone at the party.

Does any know many people usually show up to outerlimit?I'm just curious about how big this party will be.
~Liquid