Outer Limits 5th anniversary, ATL, GA., 5/12/01

pooh, are you gonna be at fuddruckers? ill burn one with ya for ole times sake!
biggrin.gif
hah

OK, I'm lazy... someone invite me to a pre-meetup and a post-meetup will ya?
Give me all the details and I'll be there 40 in hand.
Peace and tacos,
Griff

I have a favor to ask can we also try to meet up inside. See I will be out of town and my plane will lane in Atlanta at 10:30pm Saturday night. I am getting picked up then coming straight to the party with some friends. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

I"m guessing Post-meetup at Pooh's or the outtatowner's hotel. Unless there is someplace cool to go? Griff, you are invited to my post-party...wherever it ends up being.
wink.gif

The Afterparty is wherever you land....er I mean fall/colapse.
**continues to shank his ASS**
------------------
"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to accept and tolerate those differences."
**~Offical Intern of the Soulfly Broadcasting System~**
Friendship
Unity
Caring
Kindness

I'm sorry, but I really like to get something out of my trips to places (no acid pun intended), so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a laser show at Stone Mountain on Fri nite? More importantly, is there a laser show at Stone Mountain on Fri nite? Just asking.

TLB, ya know, if you would call from someplace civilized next time, I can tell you about all the plans we are making...
wink.gif

Have you ever seen a lightshow on Stone Mountain?
Have you ever seen a lightshow on Stone Mountain.......ON WEED?!
I'd like to see a lightshow on weed.
biggrin.gif

E-bow, just along for the ride, really heh

^
|
|
retard. actually, stone mountain is pretty cool, i have some hippy friends that always go camping and smoking/tripping up there...
smile.gif

and i'd just like to add "THIS IS GOING TO KICK SO MUCH ASS!" thank you
smile.gif

^
^ I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!
biggrin.gif
.. you silly, silly boy!!!
biggrin.gif

**twitch**... oh shit, it's contagious!!
wink.gif

so i FINALLY get to meet e-bow! wow...what to do, what to wear?!?
note to self....wear plently of clothes cause i'm meeting e-bow
wink.gif

i can't wait to see everybody again!
kim

why is it everytime an important thread gets good it starts to fuck up.It never seems to fail.Oh well I guess we just have to live with it.

when the fuck was this made? Shit...I'm doing a pretty bad moderating job. Oops!
Sounds like a fun party. Wish I was going. Stupid Atlanta and the 3000 miles between us.

And Ebow will be making a pilgramidge to The great city of Athens, GA. To find Micheal Stipe and Assrape him...
smile.gif
smile.gif

The laser show was a fantastic idea... but.. I called them and it's only on Saturdays @ 830pm. *After* May 30th, they start up nightly shows. Maybe if you all go to Area One in July, we can plan to do it then.
::happy dance:: Only 9 days till my partying starts!!
biggrin.gif

*twitch*
Yeah it is contagious
smile.gif

And Kim...lots of clothes? Bah. That slows me down for like...seconds! Especially....ON WEED!
Eh, I just woke up...heh
-Retar...Err..Ebow
smile.gif

*twitch*

ya know what'd be mad cool?
if plane tickets only cost like 5$...that'd be pretty sweet...heh