• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Out of body experience/ Astral Projection

How does one determine an OOBE/astral projection from a lucid dream?
Lucid dreams are where you can control the dream to some extent. In an astral projection the person leaves their body either while dreaming, or in another state of consciousness or while awake and meditating, etc.

What is a merkaba? I had not ever heard of it before reading the term here. Is it something from Kabbalah?
Basically, it's a geometric shape consisting of two interconnecting tetrahedrons. It's a three dimensional version of the Star of David. Yes, I think it's roots have something to do with Kabballah. The merkaba is large enough to fit a person inside. There are a lot of different versions and interpretations of how to activate one. Some say to spin the two tetrahedrons in opposite directions, some say the reverse of whatever that direction may be. Drunvalo Melchizedek instructs people to spin the merkaba in both directions simultaneously, but I've heard from someone here on BL that he had somehow gotten the spinning ratios wrong.

Drunvalo Melchizedek calls the MerKaBa "the most powerful shield known to man". In ordinary situations, especially conflicts between people, chi is easily transferred from person to person, but it seems a MerKaBa has the capability of "locking in" this chi and making sure it is only released if the bearer chooses to. That said, it's almost like the MerKaBa is a sentient organism, having it's own will, almost. For example, people say you can program your MerKaBa to perform a certain task just by meditating on it and telling it what to do. Furthermore, I've also heard it has the capability to heal people, both on a personal level as well as healing other people with it. I think it has a multitude of other functions to.

Basically, it's a geometric shape consisting of two interconnecting tetrahedrons. It's a three dimensional version of the Star of David. Yes, I think it's roots have something to do with Kabballah. The merkaba is large enough to fit a person inside. There are a lot of different versions and interpretations of how to activate one. Some say to spin the two tetrahedrons in opposite directions, some say the reverse of whatever that direction may be. Drunvalo Melchizedek instructs people to spin the merkaba in both directions simultaneously, but I've heard from someone here on BL that he had somehow gotten the spinning ratios wrong.

Drunvalo Melchizedek calls the MerKaBa "the most powerful shield known to man". In ordinary situations, especially conflicts between people, chi is easily transferred from person to person, but it seems a MerKaBa has the capability of "locking in" this chi and making sure it is only released if the bearer chooses to. That said, it's almost like the MerKaBa is a sentient organism, having it's own will, almost. For example, people say you can program your MerKaBa to perform a certain task just by meditating on it and telling it what to do. Furthermore, I've also heard it has the capability to heal people, both on a personal level as well as healing other people with it. I think it has a multitude of other functions to.
Thanks for the information. I had not heard of Drunvalo Melchizedek, and he sounds like a bit of a fraud or charlatan.

Thanks for the information. I had not heard of Drunvalo Melchizedek, and he sounds like a bit of a fraud or charlatan.

I used to follow him a bit. Then I got to the merkaba meditation and was thinking, "this can't possibly be it!" His meditation boasts a 17+1 breath meditation to complete a merkaba but for some reason states that the eighteenth breath is not listed because it could wink you out of existence...

It's a damn shame about all that money unaccounted for. Anyway, I guess it makes sense that you can't exactly purchase a merkaba with a book.

This whole world seems like a sham.

Has anyone else ever had this. Where you're in the astral world and stuff like furniture is there in your house but instead it's in different places than normal

Has anyone else ever had this. Where you're in the astral world and stuff like furniture is there in your house but instead it's in different places than normal
I've come to the realization my astral substance is like a fucking slingshot, so I'm either pulled so far back into my body or I get launched really really far away. I've only astral projected into my own home a couple of times. In one of those times, the furniture was mostly in the same places but the other people living here were in unusual places for the time of morning. hahaha

Cool. I guess for me the room i'm in is my starting point. I'm not able to go to all those neat places people talk about, like castles and stuff. I have been to another dimension tho. It was this cabin in the middle of nowhere and people were there, but not humans. It was really peaceful, no insects could live there etc Really i probably should've been scared but it seemed okay. This was something that happened right before i came out of my crown (AP), so it was some kind of transcendental experience in my mind
-G

Yeah, you should be scared. I wouldn't trust a merkaba at all. Kaballah is satanic. Madonna is one who is openly into Kaballah, trying to sway the masses. She sold her soul long ago. Alas, people will do what they want. Good luck with the outcome.

Admittedly I didn't know this word, so I guess a mystic or a morning-star. That's one I have heard of

"All minerals, plants, animals and intellectual animals (that is, so-called "humans"; this term is used to emphasize that ordinary people lacking solar bodies have in actuality not yet become fully human) possess lunar bodies. These bodies are granted to everyone by Nature and do not die with the physical body. Solar bodies, on the other hand, must be earned with conscious willpower through initiation. Whereas lunar bodies are subject to Nature's mechanical laws, solar bodies are not, and thus are free to ascend to the Superior Worlds. Upon completion of the solar bodies, initiates must work very hard to eliminate both their egos and their lunar bodies."

Somewhere on that website it gives different interpretations according to various traditions of what a solar body is, one of them being the Merkaba.

Ah okay. I had no idea about anything gnostic before. I still don't really, haha. Maybe too complex for me. I guess i prefer to experience things. Although there is something to intellectualize in the astral realm, it is obviously a very personal notion

The most reliable way with pharmacological help: Salvia Divinorum.

The most reliable way without pharmacological help: Lucid Dreaming.