• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Otc codeine

^That reminds me of this one time I asked for cyclizine and the pharmacist wanted to sell me meclizine instead.

Have you heard about the "Benzo Dope" that's being sold in the US at the moment?
It consists of tiny amount of Fentanyl, some form of Benzo and Cyclizine all mixed together... Nice one "The War on Drugs" = You're DEFINITELY winning :cautious:

Discovery of the day: Crushing DHC pills and mixing the powder with carbonated water, and downing it swiftly gives a very fast onset with a strongly noticeably head swimmy feeling. Works much better for me than plugging. Trial and error and voluntary self guinea pigging all the way. I did not crush the Soma which I always combine with DHC because a fast onset of Soma can be far too unpredictable. Like incredibly sudden KOs levels of unpredictability.

This ROA is a winner.

Feeling it much more strongly off less than I had been taking via plugging, even though the oral bioavailabilty is meant to be much lower than plugging. Maybe my plugging technique or my physiology is not on my side for reasons I don't know.

It doesn't matter though because I am now way more fucked, off a much lower dose. This really works.

Last edited:
Discovery of the day: Crushing DHC pills and mixing the powder with carbonated water, and downing it swiftly gives a very fast onset with a strongly noticeably head swimmy feeling. Works much better for me than plugging. Trial and error and voluntary self guinea pigging all the way. I did not crush the Soma which I always combine with DHC because a fast onset of Soma can be far too unpredictable. Like incredibly sudden KOs levels of unpredictability.

This ROA is a winner.

Feeling it much more strongly off less than I had been taking via plugging, even though the oral bioavailabilty is meant to be much lower than plugging. Maybe my plugging technique or my physiology is not on my side for reasons I don't know.

It doesn't matter though because I am now way more fucked, off a much lower dose. This really works.

cool. What dose of DHC and Soma do you use?

Also what do you use to crush them?

I did 150mg of DHC and 700 mg of Soma.

I've re-dosed and the 2nd dose hasnt quite hit me the same. I need to remember not to expect too much or try to chase anything too intense and powerful as it's just not going to be there. I just need to learn not to demand too much and just enjoy it for the mellow low key kind of buzz that it is. Although the initial head swim when it first kicked in was good.

I bought a pill crusher off ebay for about £3. Well worth getting one. Makes it easy to weigh out exact doses of crushed pill powders too.

One thing I have been finding with DHC is that I feel mentally very sluggish and sleepy for days after. Most recently this was with just a total of 1 strip of 10x 30 mg pills, and about 4 or 5 Somas taken over the course of an afternoon and evening, a few days ago. So that wasnt even anything very excessive (at least not in my opinion)

It's kind of borderline as to whether it makes the whole thing worthwhile or not. If I didn't have anything else to do except sleep and recover then it wouldn't be an issue.

I dunno, maybe it's just because I'm not used to DHC. If I took it more often my body may adjust to it and recover from it quicker. But equally my tolerance would go up and this stuff isn't cheap.

The jury is still out though, I still have a bit more experimenting to do, to discover what this stuff can do for me . I have found that it works better / has more usefulness for me in company / around people / talking to people. It seems to enhance my verbal abilities massively.

That reminds me that I had previously tried taking DHC before a job interview, and I got the job. I didn't get noticeably high, just enough to have a confident sociability. My interview success rate is usually low. Having social anxiety and Autism isn't a great recipe for interview success, but there seems to be plenty of ways around this.

I'm starting to think that DHC doesn't 'do enough' to take on it's own, and for its own sake, it needs to be combined with other activities (and other substances). I guess you could say that about most drugs, but some more so than others. If that makes any sense.

I am starting to tune into the mentally stimulating aspects of DHC. It seems that it would lend itself very well and very easily to becoming a habit forming drug. Seeing as you immediately feel worse when you stop taking it, then there is an immediate motivation to just keep taking it, to stave off the hangover / comedown/ physical recovery/ whatever it is that is going on..

I'm not serious aboout that, I know about the heavy financial and social cost and the supply problems, and all the other issues that go with picking up an opiate habit.

Last edited:
I can easily see how this could potentially become a problem. This is why I am literally "keeping a lid on it" and keeping it to just once every few weeks.

I have had problems with similar substances in the past, but I have learnt from those experiences. I have no wish to repeat those mistakes. I have too much to loose now and too little time to waste.

At the moment I'm planning on doing DHC just a few more times. It's like I have an itch to scratch, wanting to see what it can do, but without wanting to fall into regular use, and I have a solid plan in place to avoid this happening.

This ROA is a winner.

DHC plugged, combined with 300mg of pregabalin & 1mg of lorazepam orally, is nice. Add a bit of weed and it's perfect for watching funny animations (my preference is Bob' Burgers) - and it deals with most pain!

Above (except for weed), is courtesy of the NHS, to treat phantom limb pain. Can't say I'm too thrilled about having two different dependancies, but it's a sight better than the pain.

If you pass out yeah, but if you're still compos mentis and think you've taken too much you may still be able to inject or use the nasal spray Naloxone perhaps?

Thanks for the link. Is it worth asking if they can send you Nalaxone or do you have to go to a drug service to get it?
If you're in the UK, a company called ExchangeSupplies will send you naloxone if you do a little online thing about how to properly use it first (only takes about 10 mins).

Acetic Anhydride is on the watch list and very difficult to get hold off hence 'black tar' heroin in mexico which acetelyses using acetic acid - vinegar. You can smell it especially if your smoking it.
I just don’t understand how I could still smell like for you cook it off! Because it goes to further processing and refining doesn’t

I wouldn't recommend but occassionaly i'll just gobble 16 Nurofen plus. I.m bad and see is a hassle