• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oral speed and snorted heroin - a poor mans speedball?

I feel that it's wrong the way the media give out people's full name's like that. Really feel that, that should be kept private.

QFT!

Don't treat 3-FPM any differently than you would Meth.
It will fuck you just as hard overall, but is so insidiously sinister in that it isn't as blatant or acute as Meth toxicity. Very, very easy to convince yourself you're holding it all together... you're not addicted... your mental health hasn't declined in any way... your interpersonal relations are just the same as before... you have more hobbies than sourcing your gear and consuming it endlessly...

Thanks for the warning <3

He'd be no good for the 'Faces of Meth' WOD propaganda though - he's the picture of fuckin health... cunt! ;)

Faces of meth????

Evey

Last edited:
I feel that it's wrong the way the media give out people's full name's like that. Really feel that, that should be kept private.
He's in court on possession charges. It's a matter of public record. Can't see how it's unfair.

Pfffttt, you can't claim the title of Crackhead/Basefiend unless you have at least seven lighters strewn randomly for every three square feet of floor space.... ;)

I bought a 6 pack of clippers off ebay dead cheap, gradually they went missing one by one until i was left with just the one very tempremental one that would only ignite when it felt like it, even with new flint and gas fully topped up. I went out and bought 2 new lighters the other day and lo and behold one of the other good 'working clippers' suddenly magically re-appeared right next to my keyboard, as if from out of nowhere, or some phantom has been hiding it and waiting for me to buy more lighters before giving that one back. I'm off to buy 4 new lighters now. It wont be long before they run out or go missing for months only to re-appear after i've bought yet more new lighters.

Why don't you take better care of them so you don't losing them?

Evey

Last edited:
I bought a 6 pack of clippers off ebay dead cheap, gradually they went missing one by one until i was left with just the one very tempremental one that would only ignite when it felt like it, even with new flint and gas fully topped up. I went out and bought 2 new lighters the other day and lo and behold one of the other good 'working clippers' suddenly magically re-appeared right next to my keyboard, as if from out of nowhere, or some phantom has been hiding it and waiting for me to buy more lighters before giving that one back. I'm off to buy 4 new lighters now. It wont be long before they run out or go missing for months only to re-appear after i've bought yet more new lighters.

One can never have too many lighters...

Hi.I signed up an account just to post here after I came across this thread. Months ago I fell into addiction just after my husband died. First it was just a little adderall to get me through my daily tasks. But then came the xanax, opana's and heroin. I've been suffering brutal withdrawal from heroin and have no other meds to aid me in my withdrawals :( I'm wondering would adderall help as I've read mixed feelings elsewhere?

Hi.I signed up an account just to post here after I came across this thread. Months ago I fell into addiction just after my husband died. First it was just a little adderall to get me through my daily tasks. But then came the xanax, opana's and heroin. I've been suffering brutal withdrawal from heroin and have no other meds to aid me in my withdrawals :( I'm wondering would adderall help as I've read mixed feelings elsewhere?

Welcome to Bluelight.

Sorry to hear that your husband died - I can't begin to imagine what you're going through.

Is adderall, a stimulant? I would look more at something like immodium than going the stimulant route n just putting up with it n getting it over with. Tonic water or bananas will hopefully help with restless legs. Immodium can be bought over the counter n is not really expensive.

Evey

Don't take stims for opiate withdrawal.
God no - it would multiply the pain. High blood pressure, edginess, anxiety and insomnia are bad enough in wds alone.
Try clonidine - most docs are happy to script it - and its a standard for opie wds.
There is a great deal of information on bluelight about detox "comfort meds" and treating the symptoms of withdrawal to help you through it, if you use the seacb engine.
Good luck :)

you only JUST realised meth is addictive? lol

no offense evey but do you read bluelight with your eyes closed?!
Youve been here like 3 odd years and havent seemed to learn anything i just dont uderstand... :\ :? 8)

I know right, lol

I know right, lol

So of all the discussion in this thread you chose that post to comment on? :\

Wondered if anyone had tried this combo - speed instead of coke with the dreaded H. Sounds quite good but I am a bit worried my heart won't know what to do with itself. Perhaps it will be like sneezing and breaking wind at the same time - you perform a backflip.

Does anyone have any further answers for Ismene?

Evey

It's been a long time but I doubt things have changed-it's not very different. I used to get more euphoria off cocaine than speed and hated needles in any case.