• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oral speed and snorted heroin - a poor mans speedball?

Ismene

Bluelighter
Wondered if anyone had tried this combo - speed instead of coke with the dreaded H. Sounds quite good but I am a bit worried my heart won't know what to do with itself. Perhaps it will be like sneezing and breaking wind at the same time - you perform a backflip.

Its a dangerous combo mate. Even though speed doesn't depress respiration, the combo can still be deadly. The stimulating effects of the speed dulling the effects of the heroin encouraging overdoseage.

This one is something FUBAR may have had some experience with back in the day.

Its not an experiment youd want to get wrong.....take care.

Wondered if anyone had tried this combo - speed instead of coke with the dreaded H. Sounds quite good but I am a bit worried my heart won't know what to do with itself. Perhaps it will be like sneezing and breaking wind at the same time - you perform a backflip.

Used this combo many times, its a good mix, the h calms down any jitters from the speed n leaves you feeling serene, give it a try

and your heart will be fine!

I'm not entirely sure "give it a try" will go down as a classic piece of harm reduction advice but I would agree that heart issues are not the real concern with speedballesque combos so much as the far more salient - and quite significant - risk of accidental OD due to the stim masking opiate respiratory depression effects as Englandz points out. This is always something to be taken seriously but that goes even more so if comparatively opi-naive. I always enjoyed the combo but taking great care to ensure you stay well within your opi tolerance is key to not losing your breath on a permanent basis.

Ive never combined the 2 at the same time but I have taken heroin loads of times while full of amphetamine and mdma - as your sick of hearing my regular heroin use started as a antidote to the stimulants I was using after a night out - once the club / rave / whatever was done then Ibe would usually do another bomb of speed for the afterparty / aftersesh (depending on numbers) and as as soon as everyone had started to have enough, or to be be more precise, once they were sick of listening to me witter on while high then a 2mg Rivotril would be used to start to put the brakes on, soon followed by a bag of gear (chased) which always felt beautiful especially if there was still any active MDA metabolites still doing the do. This isn't exactly an answer to your question as I wasn't specifically trying to engineer a combo, I was using the depressants to kill off the hangover / comedown from the club drugs. But its a good bet that on most of the occasions I had both drugs active at the same time in my system and I never saw it as harmful, the mixture of ees and whizz would be the riskiest part of the operation in terms of cardiotoxicity as far as I could see, and if anything the downers would calm me and my heart rate down. Just to reiterate what Shambles said, the main risk would be the speed masking any respiratory depression from the gear but as far as I could see there was no issue with increased toxicity from the combination, as I never came to any harm from them, aside from slowly developing a heroin addiction over the 2 years that I practiced this comedown remedy

NB/ Im aware that taking heroin on top of Clonazepam is not to be advised and any combination of 2 or more CNS depressants is much more likely to cause a fatality than taking one on its own. As with all my hypocritical posts, do as I say not as do (or did)

If the cardiac system blew a gasket every time you asked it to change gear then surely a handful of (Herbal...) Nytol and a Red Bull would be akin to Tramadol/LSD?
Theoretically you may actually be better off vaping the H given the aforementioned Sulphate-souped respiratory rate issues - dropping a bomb and then snootering that vinegary goodness (hmmm... cravings, yay!) could mean falling out/becoming a hypoxic SmackSmurf half an hour later, whereas each inhalation can be controlled and assessed in minutes.

That said, I never liked Speed/Smack much as a combo, very hard to guage where you will be in 4 hours time; tachycardic tweaker town or gouching on the couch (it's not even your couch, don't get comfy). Oral Opium and oral +/- Amphet, or D-Meth preferably, with close attention paid to gastric pH and hepatic enzymes was just... perfect. Apathetic and invincible - until an axe murderer considers your carotid an artistic crimson creation.

Use to do something similar with Adderal and H, it adds a synergy but is deff $$ lol. Esp since u usually need a lil more H than usual which also makes is dangerous.

I would highly recommend people read Slash the Autobiography. He experimented with H n cocaine n it just points out potential consequences. For instance, death, overdoses, hallucinations etc.

Hope you enjoy your experience, OP n be safe <3

Evey

Last edited:
speedballs are all about the rush and the quick interactions of the coke and gear in yer blood- if its not IV'd its not a speedball..imo. But it is heaven on earth the feeling is not comparable to anything else iv'e done tho th erush from dikes runs a close second BUT I blew about 45k in 18 months and fucked every vein apart from neck and groin so I wouldn't advise trying it.

I would highly recommend people read Slash the Autobiography. He experimented with H n cocaine n it just points out potential consequences. For instance, death, overdoses, hallucinations etc.

Hope you enjoy your experience, OP n be safe <3

Evey

"Hurry up with that lighter bruv I want to cook my gear ".

" holt on son I'm just going to read this book by slash ".............won't be long. =D

Izzy, according to his interviews, never snorted or smoked heroin-he did the big rock star thing and went straight for the IV.

" holt on son I'm just going to read this book by slash ".............won't be long. =D

LOL this gave me a chuckle =D.

Edit: I just realise my post kinda comes off as sarcastic reading it back. Sorry it wasn't mean't to x

Evey

Pfffttt, you can't claim the title of Crackhead/Basefiend unless you have at least seven lighters strewn randomly for every three square feet of floor space.... ;)

Pfffttt, you can't claim the title of Crackhead/Basefiend unless you have at least seven lighters strewn randomly for every three square feet of floor space.... ;)

QFT! (It's finding one that works that's the problem though)

Bull Brand 3 packs of lighters - robust electric ignition system, mini-torch built in, easily refillable.

No crisped fingers from the searing flint wheel carving at your Crack Thumb (*there was an official suggestion in the medical community to name the phenomena as such - "got a sick note this week... Crack Thumb flare-up!*), minimal warping of the entire structure due to excessive combustion, torch to see exact fluid levels so you can spot the duds pre-pipe-pyrolysis, not to mention it makes a fukkin' sweet tool for carpet surfing and complete recovery of that rushy resin.

Speed & smack is the tits. But don't do it ;)
Yeah i used to love a bit of dexamp (oral) or meth (um, snorted or IV) with smack.

Amphetamine will overpower the H though, so personally i'd rather use it for the comedown. But heroin is fucken expensive in australia...and i don't do it anymore anyway

But when i did...it alleviates a lot of the rough edges of speed.

Shit, i was on tour once and forgot to sleep or eat for 3 days. Couldnt work out why i didnt feel shitty, rough, hungry or fatigued.

Took me a while to realise it was smack and amphetamine (oral d-amp and snorted h) :!

Good 3fpm vaped reminds me very much of smack and speed - calm stimulation, extremely good mood and no rough edges...

You ever had meth?
It has that same "relaxing" vibe. At first. Sometimes. Then not at all :|

I find 3fpm kinda similar to methamphetamine.