• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

LOL lampharms just mad cause he solicited me to buy some and I told him to go fuck a tree thats hilarious comes here crying about it, what a total knob.

OverDriven, I didint respond because your question was too stupid?? You FAILED to take into account that the product, THEORETICALLY, would not be SOLD for its actual street value. Its street value is about $100,000 : $1. The actual price it would be sold for would be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR lower, hence to make it a very very profitable alternative to the mid-level buyer (and still PLENTY profitable to numero-uno, but waaay more profitable for mid-levelers). Use your marketing brain you monkey. So quick to "disprove" you dont even use common sense. Now thanks for wasting my time to reply to your lameass, vamoose inferior mind.

As to the actual intelligent questions. The company, theoretically!!!, would not give up a synthesis because they BELEIVE, that by keeping the synthesis they developed, the buyer has no choice but to place all their orders through that company, giving them 100% market superiority over that product. SWIM did offer to BUY the synthesis from them, they refused. HOWEVER, in previous attempts, which SWIM wont elaborate on due to other things that happened with those, SWIM was given some synthesis schemes... *searches* SWIM also has an HPLC/1HNMR of the 3rd stage (6 stage synth) intermediate, which may give clue as to what route was ultimately taken??? All the chem jargons waaaay over SWIMs head. No luck to find the previous synthesis schemes, however if you want the intermediate results PM me your email addy and will dispatch it to you, then please Gallery it and post it here for others that would be appreciated as my Gallery is full I think.

The full chemical name is: N-[1-(2-Hydroxy-2-phenylethyl)-4-methyl-4-piperidinyl]-N-phenylpropanamide

CAS # is non-existent, true designer!

And SWIM resents your "he didint create it", maybe not physically, but SWIM did study fent SAR data for several YEARS prior to determine the absolute best and ideal derivative to assay... no one ever suggested the 4-methyl swap, 100% SWIMs dream. SWIM also considered variants; 4-methyl-THIOfentanyl, beta-hydroxy-4-methyl-THIOfentanyl which based on Sufentanil (a thiofent) would be as strong if not stronger than PHF. Alas, SWIMs the "narcologist" of PHF plain and simple.

But enough about SWIM! more about me!

After about a 6-7 hour struggle for sleep.... all the 4 stages combined, resulted in sleep for about 3-4 hours... not a very fulfilling sleep however :( NEED.... BENZOS..... OMFG.... DYING! STILL IN PHYS WD AT DAY 11 OR POSSIBLY 12 I CANT REMEMBER.

dam i saw that pic of that crazy shit in the gallary b4 i saw this thread, it didint supprise me tho to see you goin thru mad wds like that

stercxke said:
i was just wondereing what salt of this particular com^pound did u order?
Do u know anything about its solubility in different sovents (water, Methanol,...)

Oops almost forgot this Q. It was HCl salt.

was only ever dissolved in water.

highest SWIM went was 1000mg into 250ml distilled water... dissolved fully within 5 minutes of manual mashing/stirring/warm-water.

In the Eyes of God said:
OverDriven, I didint respond because your question was too stupid?? You FAILED to take into account that the product, THEORETICALLY, would not be SOLD for its actual street value. Its street value is about $100,000 : $1. The actual price it would be sold for would be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR lower, hence to make it a very very profitable alternative to the mid-level buyer (and still PLENTY profitable to numero-uno, but waaay more profitable for mid-levelers). Use your marketing brain you monkey. So quick to "disprove" you dont even use common sense. Now thanks for wasting my time to reply to your lameass, vamoose inferior mind.

Jesus christ you are thick. Ok...say you are absolutely retarded and sell it for 10% of its street value (some dealer would LOVE you)...thats still 30 million. Your story still doesn't add up.

And why won't you tell me how much you originally purchased? I mean you posted "pics"...the amount shouldn't worry you to post.

Hey speaking of weight...heres another funny thing. You say that container you posted a pic of was 1 gram. A fucking down syndrome patient could see that whatever is in that vial is way more than a gram unless its about as dense as a piece of lightly wadded cotton.

Hey...lets see a pic of the full label with the entire name displayed. See...to me it looks like you printed it out on a copier or printer and taped it on.

Still calling BS on ya man...sorry.

In the Eyes of God[COLOR="Red" said:
]edit quote - axl[/COLOR]

The shit you are listing is simple beginners social engineering at best, but is more like COMMON FUCKING SENSE. Its nothing new or complex. Get off your high horse, asshat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay monkey.

Im not gonna reply to you anymore, so dont bother saying anything. You obviously just want 100% to disprove despite me providing MORE THAN ENOUGH FACT.

So your 100% intent on never beleiving, so dont.

And just so you know, theoretically, it would be sold for alot less than 10% of its street value. Dont beleive that?? FINE, thats your issue, but the real deals know the real deal, your not one of them, so STFU cause u dont know ANYTHING about what your saying, your trying to combat my EXPERIENCE with your LOGIC. Its impossible. Maybe to everyone else you'll look right, but to me, and the handful of BL'rs here who know the TRUTH, your just a monkey.

Update: back from blood testing, will know results within week when see doctor. Got thyroid, liver values, RBC, platelets, and other basic things tested.

Not sure how all the shit ive consumed in past few days to combat insomnia is gonna effect those test results..... oh well.

Begin anti-oxidant therapy today with ALA and multiple other AO's, just because I can.

Weakness is subsiding, shivers are becoming a bit less, but theres this.... mental.... lack... of a lust..... for life??? a lust to do anything, a lust to live, its just gone, and it really hurts inside cause of that, I used to have so much to lust for, now its like while im aware of all of that, but I dont FEEL it in my heart and soul like I used to :(

big T said:
wow dude.. i believe you :D... and i belive you can beat this shit your far too smart for your own good....

What?
What indicators of being smart does this guy show?

Maybe you should try some benedryl for sleeping, dont try too high a dose though because you dont want to hav any resporitory problems, maybe combine that with a little meletonin and some DXM. But don't over do it though.
I believe you about how much you took, and I'm glad that you could quit man! Fuck anyone that says you can't quit, that's bullshit. The most important thing now is to have some reason to live your life, when I quit snorting dope It was very helpful to know that I was about to go to a better university and that if I try hard enough and treat my ADHD (i.e. take dexedrine) then I can get straight As in all my science and math classes and eventually help others by exploring science.
I think you've made grate contrubtions to this forum and science, you have the biggest record that I know of and it's great that you're knowledgable about a lot of stuff, which makes your reports of the exierence very interesting to read (e.g., that perplexing withdrawal change at some point, WTF!!!!). I MEAN there could be experiments with rodents to understand these strange inverse reactions (or whatever they are) after some dose threashold. VERYINTERESTING MAN. If it's any consolation, I think i'm fine and I quit a few months back (granted I didn't take as small as doses as u did ;), J/k ur doses were heroic dosages), so I bet you'll be find eventually. But that seizure thing WWOWOWOWOWOW (EYES BUG OUT)

Truth! Lies! Rare chemicals! wow what a good thread. I don't even care if you're BSing us, OP.

OP- To sleep go tell your doc you need ambien OR get a bunch of Ketamine either way, blur out about a week and I bet your opiate related symptoms will be supressed. Sleep, FOOD, excercise, water, routine. Thats how your gonna get well man. Good Luck.

Hey, adrenochrome, I think you got something brown on your nose.

just kidding.

Did you get your name from "fear and loathing"? If so, cool, I love that movie/book.

You took 24mgs of Codeine expecting relief? My grandma wouldn't take that if she had a painful hangnail

AND your eyes were pinpricks? Oh wait, this crazysupercooldrugwhoaImadeitgivemeavirtualhandjob altered your CNS system and now you get pinpricked off slivers of codeine!

Make a new thread about this shit too man, add another "first" to your bullshit resume

I take 30mg Codeine for pain releif occassioanlly, in fact that's the only dosage and opiate i rely on for pain (and i've only used it like twice in the past 6 months). It dopse me wayyyyyyyy out, but i think using dexamphetamine @ the same time might potentiate it, but I bet that works for pain even without the dexamph

Thanks for the support Adrenochrome thats wonderful to hear man, I hope I can recover in record time

im trying to re-build that lust for life, it hurts though, like deep inside in a way ive never felt it just aches that I dont have what I used to have

BUT MOST OF FUCKIN ALL IT MAKES ME SO GOD DAMN ANGRY

ive never been so pissed off in my life, and all towards myself, im raging against myself and its wonderful to push to the point of absolute pain to FEEL PAIN again such a powerful feeling and motivating in the strangest way I never imagined

So today was day 1 of my new plan for revival of the soul, rehab of the strength, power to the soul, blood to the heart, feeling to the skin, life to the loss.

I just finished a 30 minute walk which was so exhuasting, so cramping, so painful, so makin me wanna collapse, SO FUCKING WONDERFUL, SO GOD DAMN ANGRY

walked 100% on pure rage hatred towards myself just pushed harder than I ever thought I could I DONT GIVE A FUCK thankgod for Tupac that shit just helps my rage even better

my plan entails walking for about 30 minutes, 3x a day, weight lifting 3x a week, listening to as much of my fav music as I can for the soul, remembering all my old dreams, meditating, crying, hitting myself when I cant cope just to feel the pain, just to remind me of what I ran from, and ill do it all on RAGE, PURE RAGE the look in my eyes is scarry to myself just eyes wide open in anger

will also start anti-oxidant therapy, dunno how thats gonna help me but it cant hurt

If 30mgs of Codeine "dopse you waaaaaaay out," someone is selling you oxycontin with a 3 stamped on the pill. Grab a bunch!

AND you are taking dex while on such a small amount of codeine?

Yeah dude, next time you see a tweaker rushing on a four day binge, and is begging you for some sleep, give him a t3. "You dude, this shit will dopse you the fuck out!!!" "Uh what is dopse?" "Oh man, that means you will be doped out!" "BUT THIS IS FUCKING 30mgs OF CODEINE YOU CUNTMUSCLE!!!" *bitchslaps*

frankly this thread needs a bit of hijacking since there is another tard added to the mix

In the Eyes of God said:
Okay monkey.

Im not gonna reply to you anymore, so dont bother saying anything. You obviously just want 100% to disprove despite me providing MORE THAN ENOUGH FACT.

So your 100% intent on never beleiving, so dont.

And just so you know, theoretically, it would be sold for alot less than 10% of its street value. Dont beleive that?? FINE, thats your issue, but the real deals know the real deal, your not one of them, so STFU cause u dont know ANYTHING about what your saying, your trying to combat my EXPERIENCE with your LOGIC. Its impossible. Maybe to everyone else you'll look right, but to me, and the handful of BL'rs here who know the TRUTH, your just a monkey.

Dude...you have a deep psychological problem. No...I have never heard of a source selling a drug for less than 10% of its street value. Must just be because I'm a monkey 8)

You, my friend, are hilarious. You still have yet to answer any of my real questions. If you wanted to prove it, you could. It would be easy. However, you don't have the evidence to do that, nor the intelligence to figure out how much of the chemical you would have had to "order" to make this story check out. Your lame "monkey" comments don't bother me. It is painfully obvious just from the difference in our writing styles that you have a lower than average intelligence level. You really are no challenge here...I think you are quickly being exposed for the phony you are. The only people that still believe you are under the age of 12. Congrats...you now have the fan base of the Backstreet Boys.

By the way, I've had a number of people that claim to know you tell me that you are a pathetic liar in private messages. They've told me about even more of your stupid ass stunts. I suppose they prefer not to get involved in the debate. It is quite funny to see though.

In the Eyes of God said:
im trying to re-build that lust for life, it hurts though, like deep inside in a way ive never felt it just aches that I dont have what I used to have

BUT MOST OF FUCKIN ALL IT MAKES ME SO GOD DAMN ANGRY

ive never been so pissed off in my life, and all towards myself, im raging against myself and its wonderful to push to the point of absolute pain to FEEL PAIN again such a powerful feeling and motivating in the strangest way I never imagined

So today was day 1 of my new plan for revival of the soul, rehab of the strength, power to the soul, blood to the heart, feeling to the skin, life to the loss.

I just finished a 30 minute walk which was so exhuasting, so cramping, so painful, so makin me wanna collapse, SO FUCKING WONDERFUL, SO GOD DAMN ANGRY

walked 100% on pure rage hatred towards myself just pushed harder than I ever thought I could I DONT GIVE A FUCK thankgod for Tupac that shit just helps my rage even better

my plan entails walking for about 30 minutes, 3x a day, weight lifting 3x a week, listening to as much of my fav music as I can for the soul, remembering all my old dreams, meditating, crying, hitting myself when I cant cope just to feel the pain, just to remind me of what I ran from, and ill do it all on RAGE, PURE RAGE the look in my eyes is scarry to myself just eyes wide open in anger

will also start anti-oxidant therapy, dunno how thats gonna help me but it cant hurt

Sure thing, lil guy. Just yesterday you were saying that there was no mental aspect of the withdrawl after 9 or 10 days, and now you are in mental anguish. So I guess they started all of a sudden huh? You are a psychopath, man. Seek help.

In the Eyes of God said:
LOL lampharms just mad cause he solicited me to buy some and I told him to go fuck a tree thats hilarious comes here crying about it, what a total knob.

And Sphinx AKA In The Eyes of God is just mad because he solicited me asking for benzo sources online, because he is a 16 yearold kiddie that walks into a clinic trying to seek benzo's from a doctor and doesn't know how to ask properly and doesn't know how to treat opioid addiction. I don't know why half of youguys believe this kid. He's 16 for christ sake and first off he didn't even know what ATIVAN was, I had to tell him when I emailed him on safe-mail.net a long time ago, because he was solicting me to sell to me, but I knew it was just another scam, because the kid only accepted E-Gold and he tried to get me for $2500. I don't think so. Don't believe this asshole. or "pharaoh sphinx" AKA "After Life Dispensery" or all his other names.

He's from BC Canada, probably the interior, i'm assuming either Kelowna, Kamloops, or Vernon. Or mayber Vancouver Island.

Anyway, all I know is that this kid bullshits out his ass.

This thread is so full of shit it reminds me of withdrawl ;) I am not trying to say anybody is right or wrong, but god damn either this kid loves to fuck with bluelighters as a hobby, is a narc and wanted people to pm him asking for fentanyl analogues, of he is being completely honest but has a time machine so he can go in and out of withdrawl as he pleases. If anyone wants to stick to real inteligent discussions, dont respond to this and clean up the forum