• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

Yeah, personally I do believe you. Makes it all the more funny. Told you not to fuck around with that stuff. It'll only wreak havoc on the opioid receptors. I wish you the best luck with the WD. Maybe you shouldn't use Codeine or other opiates though to get through it.

crOOk said:
Yeah, personally I do believe you. Makes it all the more funny. Told you not to fuck around with that stuff. It'll only wreak havoc on the opioid receptors. I wish you the best luck with the WD. Maybe you shouldn't use Codeine or other opiates though to get through it.

Ya but by the time you tell that I already been under the slavery!!!!

im fuuuuucccckkkiiinnnggg hoooped. I desperately need benzos... nothings TKO'ng me and being awake every second of your ENDLESS PHYSICAL WITHDRAWAL IS HORRIIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE

DONT USE HYDROXY-METHYL-FENTS THEYRE FUCKED

heres current situation...

Stage 1: the 24mg Codeine (gets my pupils pin pricked, yet cant feel any opioid affect), and 400mg Methacarbimsol or whatever that shit in the Robax + 2 hour attempt to sleep...

RESULTS?: WIDE AWAKE!

Stage 2: 150mg Ketamine, 100mcg Clonidine + 2 hour attempt to sleep...

RESULTS?: less tossing and turning, still no sleep!!!!!

Stage 3: THIS IS HALFWAY HAPPENNING AS I SPEAK..... 1 joint (quality Ganja), 1.5 ounce of 40% alc. (UGH STOMACHS SO RAW FROM THE OTHER SHIT, THIS ONES GONNA HUUURRRTT), 1-2 hours attempt to sleep....

Stage 4: TOTAL PHYSICAL EXHUASTION VIA WEIGHT LIFTING

zzzzzzz now ive already tried in previous days; Diphenhydramine (NO GOOD!), Dextromethorphan (NO GOOD!), Melatonin (NO GOOD!), Clonidine (MAYBE GOOD??? IF TAKEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER AWAKAL ON BENZO CAN GIVE EXTRA SLEEP), Ativan (GOOD!)

soo......... fuuuuucccckkkk

PS: theres a good chance my docs reading this, no joke, so uhm... GIMME BENZOS????? SWAPPING FOR A SHORT BENZO HABIT JUST TO GET PAST THE PHYSICAL WD'S THROUGH SLEEP WOULD BE ALL I NEED FOR HAPPY!!!! BEING AWAKE UR ENTIRE PHYS WD IS VIRTUALLY TORTURING ME WHEN UR HOLDING THE CURE FROM ME

In the Eyes of God said:
PS: theres a good chance my docs reading this, no joke, so uhm... GIMME BENZOS????? SWAPPING FOR A SHORT BENZO HABIT JUST TO GET PAST THE PHYSICAL WD'S THROUGH SLEEP WOULD BE ALL I NEED FOR HAPPY!!!! BEING AWAKE UR ENTIRE PHYS WD IS VIRTUALLY TORTURING ME WHEN UR HOLDING THE CURE FROM ME

please don't tell me you told your doctor to come read your bluelight thread 8)

melange said:
please don't tell me you told your doctor to come read your bluelight thread 8)

heeeeee kinda found out..... on his own... *google sux!!!!!!!!*

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Pharaohfentanyl&meta=

As well..... heres a thread about my strongest attempt (and success.. for 2 days) of quittin from the PHF... this was 2-3 months in... when the WD's MADE SENSE!! (3 days!).. ahh the nostalgia... or delerium..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=278448

maaaan that was TAME WD's compared to those of this time...... :(

You claim to have the highest opiate tolerance in the world, and after that you wonder if 24mg of codéïne would put you to sleep... There is something fishy in your story 8(

Fuzati said:
You claim to have the highest opiate tolerance in the world, and after that you wonder if 24mg of codéïne would put you to sleep... There is something fishy in your story 8(

No, you just cannot comprehend PHF.

Allow me to explain,

within 48 hours of cessating use, tolerance is 100% back to starting point, although those 2 days are fucking HELL!!!

NO JOKE

ITS SCARRY, but if you re-use tolerance will build up much faster than previously too

This shits like a rollercoaster

In the Eyes of God said:

Allow me to explain,

within 48 hours of cessating use, tolerance is 100% back to starting point, although those 2 days are fucking HELL!!!

NO JOKE

ITS SCARRY, but if you re-use tolerance will build up much faster than previously too

Ok so if your withdrawal is over and you still suffer from insomnia, you should definitly get on benzo for a couple weeks, just to get yourself back on tracks. ;)

And if you doctor doesn't want to prescribe you anything, why don't you just order some valium/xanax online? If you have really done what you said, it shouldn't be too complicated for you to do that. :\

This guy cracks me up. Lets presume you are telling the truth...

You do not seem to realise what you've done at all and sound like it's a game.

Did you not plan ways to try controll usage with suge a huge amount of a subtance?? Sounds like you got it with the intent of starting a habit, brainless tw@t. Showing off will not earn you any kudos, there's no need for that, especially when your making yourself out to be a total donkey! lmao

You do deserve it I agree but I do hope you make a full recovery, although with that sort of use who knows, thats definately gotta make some serious changes in body chemistry. 8(

johanneschimpo said:
lol..... 24mgs of codeine after your 3,300 kilo/day heroin habit

TO BAD THEMEDICINEMAN is still not aroud anymore,he had list from friigin hell./he acually used to sell kilos of fent powder,morphine,amd xanax powder.

Last edited:
i was just wondereing what salt of this particular com^pound did u order?
Do u know anything about its solubility in different sovents (water, Methanol,...)

to all of you that dont believe this high tolerance, i think it is possible if u know that fentanyls have a very low dose and relatively pretty high LD50, this is why this kind of tolerance isn't possibli with heroin or oxy...

do you have the synth they used for this compound?

You claim to have the highest opiate tolerance in the world, and after that you wonder if 24mg of codéïne would put you to sleep... There is something fishy in your story

In the Eyes of God said:

Allow me to explain,

NO JOKE

???

Still, 24mg of codeine is nothing. That is about the amount you would be taking in a dose of two pain tablets here in Australia. I don't think recreational use is supposed to be viable until about 60mg, and even then there are hardly any effects. I have a sensitivity to drugs, so 240mg is quite intense for me and as an addict is the dose I'm currently using everyday.

johnny-drama said:
TO BAD THEMEDICINEMAN is still not aroud anymore,he had list from friigin hell./he acually used to sell kilos of fent powder,morphine,amd xanax powder.

swamprat is back:|

my body was killing itself, and i wanted to kill myself in return... it's hard to explain... unless you've been there.. then you know..

In The Eyes of God...why won't you reply to my post, or any of the posts that pose a real challenge to your story. You are a fucking fake. I can't believe some people are buying this story. Go ahead...reply to my earlier and much longer post. I know you won't. You'll come up with some excuse because you can't answer my questions.

^^^^
i wanted to point this out as well, because i'm interested in his responses to your questions, which seemed valid and important.

I think that this whole story is pretty far fetched. I know that there is Beta-methyl-fentanyl around but I really doubt that you are the one that created it buddy. You can't even really put sentence structure together, let alone spell. Anyways there are a lot of people selling this shit online claiming it to be in blotters and everything, and then you hear about them later being a bunch of E-Gold scammers who try and get attention.

Who knows... some of this sounds like bullshit to me.

EDIT: This guy also claims to be from somewhere in BC, Canada as well, and claimed to be selling this and said he was 'retiring' from the game at the end of February. I think this has something to do with the people that take your money and run.

I think maybe half this story is true, but there is a lot of bullshit in this story as well.

Last edited:
lampharm said:
I think that this whole story is pretty far fetched. I know that there is Beta-methyl-fentanyl around but I really doubt that you are the one that created it buddy. You can't even really put sentence structure together, let alone spell. Anyways there are a lot of people selling this shit online claiming it to be in blotters and everything, and then you hear about them later being a bunch of E-Gold scammers who try and get attention.
its beta Hydroxy-4-methyl-fent, and actually no, there isn't much known about this stuff. he didn't create it, he just "mixed" 2 fentanyls, let someone draw its structure and let an indian company make it for him.

i really would like to see the full etiquette on this bottle(full name)