• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

dear god he already admitted he was fucking with us anyways, if there were any decent mods left patrolling this forum they'd delete this piece o shit

Ahh I was wrong on the Heroin #'s indeed

what a retarded system, I always thought the numbering was in relation to production intermediates rather than cuts. I prefer my system better :)

post #500 wins the lottery

Below is the Pharaohfentanyl Heroin Mimic Powder Conversion Setup

Er, isn't that an exact copy of the method I outlined for making sure of an even distribution of active material throughout the cut? Not that I want it named after me, but c'mon...

Fast: All you need is a rotary evaporator. We did a thread on that very subject after the Russians killed those people in the theater with fentanyl gas.

^^^only russians would be diabolical enough to kill with fentanyl gas! now off to wake n bake ;)

Yeh it was insane, I understand completely the aim towards the kidnappers but how in the hell did they decide to gas EVERYONE? Morons...

rachamim said:
Fast: All you need is a rotary evaporator. We did a thread on that very subject after the Russians killed those people in the theater with fentanyl gas.

Rotary evaporators are fuckin'expensive bits of equipment that only a few have access to. I just outlined a method that works with easily affordable bits of equipment

I'm just posting here to say that this thread is crazy. Fucking insane. I'm almost wishing i'd taken up Sphinx on his offer long ago, but then my common sense kicks in. I figured he was either a scammer or a cop, and ordering drugs over the internet is pretty fucking stupid in the first place even if you did have some kind of drop loc setup. Either way, this thread has kept me entertained for about the last 2 hours and I think it should stick around. I'm making a copy to the HD either way so this shit doesn't just dissapear.

^
It's not going anywhere other than Best of BL.

Fast, yes it's your exact method. I believe he even gives you credit for it. Add that one to the resume...

The op is a dope. lol. I can't belive people have the time for this shit. OP - You should be a fiction writer. You have a wild imagination. What grade are you in? Did you say 9th grade or 10th grade? I can't remember. lol

On a side note & semi-off topic - The Hive was a great place (at least for a little while. It contained a lot of valuable information). It's a shame it's not around any more.

Does anyone know where to download the old hive and rhodium zip archives ? I used to have them but they were lost in a crash. Any info would be appreciated..

fastandbulbous said:
Er, isn't that an exact copy of the method I outlined for making sure of an even distribution of active material throughout the cut? Not that I want it named after me, but c'mon...

YES it is. And you DID get credit in the Gallery photo (since deleted).

However, that method blows logistics wise. Its the most meticulous, slow, repetetive and annoying method ever imagined. So theres since been an evolution to the following system which has worked flawlessly;

Xg 2OH4MeF is dissolved into Xml 50% ethyl alcohol solution. This is added dropwise to cutting agents under mechanical stirring (food mixer) to ensure uniformity. The resulting material is pressed through a 20-mesh sieve and dried in an oven at 60° C

Takes about 15 minutes to prep a key (not including drying time), the F&B® HMPC method takes 15+ hours and gives mad tunnel carpal.

Heroin WD (alone) are never lethal. Some opioid WD's (alone), under certain circumstances, could be lethal. But never like WD from Barbiturate type, or even alcohol or benzo's. Most narcotic WD are just uncomfortable as hell, but usually you won't get life threatening convulsions.

i know it's been asked numerous times, but why is this thread still open for discussion? it is not producing any productive discussion other than people bickering and babbling about speculative and hypothetical drugs and their analogues.

i also know that the mods will not answer this question, since they have ignored it when every other person in OD has asked it.

please let this thread die or move it to best of bluelight if that's where its ultimate destination is. kthxbye..

Fast" Excellent and important point on pricing. Evaporators usually cash out at around 10 gs US and most will not go that way although if one is intelligent enough to tweak Fent they can surely improvise one, or alternatively probably have enough cash for it considering lab conditions for most analouges.

I didn't read the whole thread but wanted to drop a few lines about the
question that the threadstarter used in the title:
Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal??

Methadone WD could be lethal. Meanwhile one of the methadone medications
on the german market comes with the usual information leaflet, where
it is said that the treatment must not be interrupted without medical
observation or consulting a physician, because life threatening withdrawal
symptomes could be provoked. Of course that refers to people who took
methadone for a long time and a high dosage.

Report him to the police, I'm pretty sure even having a pill press in many countries is enough for prosecution for manufacture of drugs.