• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

I heard if this thread makes it to 500 posts we all get a free sample of the "pharoahfentanyl"...sounds like a plan to me...keep it rollin' fellas. ;)

suckmydrugs said:
one word. Suboxone.

Seriously dude...FUCK YOU for dredging this thread back up. I hope you rot in the final circle of hell and are ass raped by satan himself for eternity.

rachamim said:
I cannot believe they let this on the board. That pony was a Hive trick by Drone. Maybe the mods are too young or whatever but the whole thing is worthless. I wonder though if the author is that guy who somehow got my email and tried to pick my brain. Scared the piss out of me.

too young? heh, I most certainly wish that was the case.

perhaps have you ever thought that even OD mods have a sense of humor? =D

Mods on bluelight have gone to shit

Hence the reason Phreex left the forum he created and started a new more elite one with less idiots.

This thread doesn't need to be locked, it needs to be fucking DELETED

There were mods in this thread claiming to support in the eyes of god

That speaks so fucking poorly of the current mods its fucking pathetic.

Im sorry to say this, but bl, especially the other drugs forum has gone down hill, to absolute shit.

We need Phreex, Negro, Fairynymph, people like that back.
But mainly Phreex.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE DELETED!
IT SERVES NO FUCKING PURPOSE

^^^^^^^I absolutely agree. I am not coming on this site as much because when i do, i have to skim through pill ID and snorting xanax threads. I would be a mod but i have no time. I have been a member since 2002. And although sonic is good at spreading harm reduction info, I PMed him a while ago while this thread was raging asking why it wasnt deleted or locked........no reply.

I don't see PhreeX or any of the other old mods(negro, pdx) coming back. From what I gather, they've all moved on with their lives.

Shit like this is to be expected, it is a public forum where anyone can sign up and post whatever they want.

At least this tool(the OP) isn't spreading more of his shit here.

True....BL def isnt what it used to be (least for me anyways) but it still offers a wealth of info...

im still waiting to see the mass spec on the "brown rock heroin #3" this fag posted in the gallery. starching with inert materials lol? total tool....phrozen pulled his card on that shit for sure.

next you will be seeing, jankem #7 on blotter paper....its not normal shit and piss tho, it is shit and piss specially contracted by a chemical supply company in india, no wait, canada, no wait, the phillipines....

I can't remember which Mod it was, but there was a mod in this thread that said he backed up in the eyes of god 100%, as if he had undeniable proof.

Wtf is that kinda shit?
Comeon?

I think it may have been sonic. and Sonic if it wasn't you i DEEPLY apologize, I have nothing against you at all, but I just don't want to scan this entire thread of shit to find out who it was.

medicine cabinet said:
phrozen pulled his card on that shit for sure.

LOL how so?

the dude said I gotta learn my Heroin #'s. But hes the one who needs to apparently cause he dont know shit.

Heroin #1 is Morphine Base
Heroin #2 is Morphine HCl
Heroin #3 is Diacetylmorphine Base (TAR HEROIN)
Heroin #4 is Diacetylmorphine HCl (SEA, SWA, SA #4s)

Its BRH3aa brown rock heroin #3 w/ acetylated alkaloids meaning its not acetylated from extracted morphine but rather via mexicano method straight from cooked opium thus containing all opium alkaloids acetylated not just diacetylmorphine. Its just BTH3aa black tar heroin #3 (diacetylmorphine freebase w/ alkaloids) starched to disperse moisture for MUCH easier smoking product.

I dont know what the fuck phrozens talkin about in that gallery comment, so unless poppies suddenly started producing HCl salts of their alkaloids, then im assuming its just a douchebag doing what they do best, stirring up shit.

Seriously, what the fuck is he talkin about there? Does he think BTH is Heroin #4??? He prolly doesnt even know BTH is an acetylated alkaloid composition not just Diacetylmorph.

pretty sure the only card he pulled is the joker card

In the Eyes of God said:
LOL how so?

the dude said I gotta learn my Heroin #'s. But hes the one who needs to apparently cause he dont know shit.

Heroin #1 is Morphine Base
Heroin #2 is Morphine HCl
Heroin #3 is Diacetylmorphine Base (TAR HEROIN)
Heroin #4 is Diacetylmorphine HCl (SEA, SWA, SA #4s)

WRONG!

I'm not going to bother explaining why and how, because frankly, you're not worth it and I don't like you. I'm just glad I could quote your error and you can't edit it out.

Please leave this site.

dude whatever, phrozen has more drug knowledge in his little finger than you do in your entire worthless body. what do you do? you make up stories about getting drugs synthed....

tar is not base btw....i highly doubt the tar users in the south have packets of citric acid to mix their shots with...

and since when has morphine HCL been called heroin #2??

lol, dude you are such a worthless sack of cocksucking faggotry it makes me head spin....i think you are really in fact a teenage kid, that likes to troll...if thats not the case, then why do you have so many different names? why have you been banned so many times>?

and yeah, he did pull your card....you stupid fucker.

you dont know shit about dope, so just leave the site...

im still waiting for that free sample of the blotter....how come i never got it? is it because you never had them to begin with? or because you dont know shit about chemistry...

when the real chem heads on here asked to see the close up of the gcms, oh what a surprise, you were nowhere to be found...dude, its obvious....you dont know shit about chem...

also, if you were so inventive to make that fent analog, wouldnt you be out making millions? and not sitting on a computer in your moms basement, soliciting ppl so you can tell them you will send them a free sample? lol....

even if you dont read all my post....read this..

you are a fucking loser...go OD off a vicoden you fucking cunt

In the Eyes of God said:
Its BRH3aa brown rock heroin #3 w/ acetylated alkaloids meaning its not acetylated from extracted morphine but rather via mexicano method straight from cooked opium thus containing all opium alkaloids acetylated not just diacetylmorphine

First of all, there is no "BRH3aa." You just pulled that out of your ass. Look up what the true heroin #'s mean, who created them, and why they were created. As for your tar synthesis comment. No shit, anyone who's slightly interested in heroin knows how it's made. It's even on Wikipedia!

Its just BTH3aa black tar heroin #3 (diacetylmorphine freebase w/ alkaloids) starched to disperse moisture for MUCH easier smoking product.

Tar is not freebase. Unless you converted it to a base, which I highly doubt, your classification is wrong. Also, tar is smoked quite easily as is. If you're having trouble smoking it, look up different methods.

I dont know what the fuck phrozens talkin about in that gallery comment, so unless poppies suddenly started producing HCl salts of their alkaloids, then im assuming its just a douchebag doing what they do best, stirring up shit.

I don't follow your logic. What the fuck do HCL salts have to do with anything? Reread my comment.

Seriously, what the fuck is he talkin about there? Does he think BTH is Heroin #4??? He prolly doesnt even know BTH is an acetylated alkaloid composition not just Diacetylmorph.

Again, I never said tar is number 4. Tar does not fit into the heroin #'s. I don't want to get into the numbers, because I really want you to look it up to realize just how wrong you are. As for your final comment, like I said before, anyone with any slight interest in heroin knows exactly what tar is and how it's made. I don't know where you got it in your head that I don't know what it is.

Look up the damn number system.

Oh, and go OD off of Vicodin. I can't believe I even spent time replying. You're just a fucking troll.

Yikes! This nonsense is still not closed? It is a fantasy piece.
I believe that somehwre in these hundreds of posts I had already said that the substance in question was purely theoretical.

The person who tweaked it was Drone from the Hive. Ever since Drone posted his workup people have been popping up claiming to have done it or made it. What nonsense.

This person posts a picture of a computer generated label attacked to a non-descript bottle, some computer generated graphs, and he hooks some of these youngsters with his cock and bull.

Then, claiming to hold 4 world records for tolerance, etc. (as if it was even somehow possible to do so) tell us he is sleepy with 24 mgs. of codeine, something my Rottweiler could take and still run around, Geez...

Damn! then he tells us the wrong heroin classification system!

For the record: #1: Morphine base
#2: Heroin base or Acetate
#3:Heroin hcl.in smokable form as an admixture containing at least 40% caffeine hcl. It also usually has other additives as well for flavor, potentiation, and appearance (strychnine, barbitone, quinine, etc.).
#4:Heroin hcl., marketed specifically for injection.

Tar is not #3. Tar is technically #4 but was created after the classification system was presented so it it can be considered as being in a class of its own. This also incudes Homebake by the way.

PLEASE step your game up if you are going to try and beat us in the head with nonsense...

Also, SW is rarely #4 if ever. It is almost always #2. This is why you usually need an acidic catalyst like citric acid.

Ahhhh! Yet another screw up. I promise this is my last post on his mistakes unless he makes more...

Tar is not acetylated directly from opium. In fact, in his defence, this is a common mistake that I used to make until studying it at length. Simply look at Homebake. Why does it look exactly like Tar? Then look at its processing. It is in both the catalyst and a potentiator used in speeding up the acetylation. It can be smoked because of the consistency which is often gummy. This is not because it is a latex though. That apperance is a direct result of the chekicals used, not the source material.

(Edited for my terrible spelling)

Last edited:
Drone suggested Alpha methyl beta hydroxy, not 4 methyl beta hydroxy. His rational being that you could make it from PPA quite easily. It turns out that these two additions to fentanyl don't make it SUPER strong (but strong enough for the sane). The reasone that people like Drone don't post here is that the SNR ratio is just too low & frankly, chemists have lives.
Anyone choosing to believe those original statements is frankly deluded. Note how all the Wikipedia entries by 'Nuklear' have now been removed although the IP numbers are still stored...

FUCK this thread!!!! and if you back this " eyes of god" mothertfuck than fuck you too! So every one shut the fuck up, or lock this bith.,

Uh Hairbo, you are only partly correct. He also did a work up based on the Yugoslavian theorem. You really think I do not know? First, you do not know what name I used on Hive so tread carefully (meant nicely).

His rationale was that you could build any form from it. It only takes a minor tweak.

I like your rationale for why Drone does not post here. The reason he did not use his real name on Hive is because many believed, and still do, that it was a reverse cookie op. Many lost their freedom over that site and most workups on it were changed via editing. You think that Siegfried is worthless by accident?

Anyway, you are correct that the posts are nonsense. Anyone who uses the net to brag of illict activites is frankly amoron (coming for a man that brags about some of his HA). But really, I only offer generalities on my activities,not specifics.

When I used to post theorems and work ups it was in hopes that it would inspire a revolution of sorts but after that cat that used to argue with Fester all the time got popped in Tampa I wised up.

Now, the only real substance site I deal with is BL and then only to enage in Harm Reduction.