• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OPINIONS PLEASE...Does crushing percocet hits harder? ex. nurse jackie

I use oxy but I can tell you the pharma and the difference but it was covered by Tommyboy - snorting makes almost no difference to chewing and in percs you have acetominophen (hope the spelling is right, we call it paracetamol) and this is like having a whole lot of nasty nasal blocking filler...and therefore a slower onset and probably a waste of oxy too.

I use capsule oxy and find it is about 5 mins faster so crushing your percs would do the same. But it won't intensify the euphoria. You are so lucky that 10mg makes you so happy. Can I ask how long you've been using? Oh, the caffeine does intensify oxy but personally I only do it if I have a lot to get done, the 'euphoria' ain't so euphoric to me...depending on your metabolism it will burn faster too.

HTH I haven't been here long

I've only been using it for about a month, usually only when I can get my hands on them. I had a week where I stopped then I wanted to try them again. 5mg would give me an extreme mood lift, where 10mg would get me floaty and euphoric.

I tried 15mg before but it seemed just the same as a 10mg, so I figured I was wasting that extra 5mg.

In terms of pharma, does each have different qualitys or something? (percs-512's,endo 602,IP, etc. and Roxi - A-215, M box, etc.)

In terms of pharma, does each have different qualitys or something? (percs-512's,endo 602,IP, etc. and Roxi - A-215, M box, etc.)

Some people say they notice a small difference between brands, but normally they should be the same as the active ingredient in all those pills is the same drug, namely oxycodone. Some get absorbed a little slower because other fillers and binders are used to hold the pill together. I believe if you dissolve your pill in liquid the brand shouldn't make a difference, if there is a difference to begin with. (Of which I'm not convinced.)

The only significant difference in formulations is XR/ER (extended release) vs. IR (instant release)

IF you snort said crushed pill it WILL hit you harder. reason being, the bio-availability of the drug increases due the fact your getting a lot more into blood stream.
But take my word that snorting those is kinda harsh. Best way to do it is make a few lines and wait 2-5 minutes between each line, also switching nostrils.
out of curiosity, whats the dose?

Bro come on, who the fuck would snort a percocet. You probably have no clue what else is in them besides oxycodone if your gonna give that type of advice.
Snorting 1 percocet = only 5mg oxy and 325mg acetaminophen....only snort pure oxy, sorry to sound like a dick but come on who the fuck snorts acetaminophen.

Bro come on, who the fuck would snort a percocet. You probably have no clue what else is in them besides oxycodone if your gonna give that type of advice.
Snorting 1 percocet = only 5mg oxy and 325mg acetaminophen....only snort pure oxy, sorry to sound like a dick but come on who the fuck snorts acetaminophen.

As sad as it is.... LOTS of people around where I live are into snorting Percs, and hydros. The big green 10.650s... the white ones, the yellow ones... the yellow 10.325's (when they are lucky).... I know a guy who has been buying, and snorting hydros and percs for about 5 years now... just LAST WEEK, i had to explain to him that the 5, 7.5, and the 10 are the numbers he wants to focus on... that the 325. 500. and 650 are the tylenol and/or ibuprofen (Depending on what he happened to buy that day, as he isn't picky.. LoL )

He had no clue... he snorts about 15 - 18 pills a day... that would absolutly DESTROY my nose. I don't get WHY people do that shit.... I couldn't snort enough of that disgusting powder to feel anything anyways. LoL I'd rather just eat about 4-6 of them and call it a session. Crush it up and put it in warm/hot water.... I've heard someplace that it helps to dissolve them faster... who knows. But in my experience... crushing them may help them onset a bit faster, but you'll notice no large increase in the "Rush" or the "Euphoria" or whatever.... if you want more of that.. you'll have to get more active ingredient. (thus is the dilemma of almost all drugs/drug addicts) as you can only go so high without doing liver damage or what not.

You may want to read about doing a CWE if you are doing doses of over 5 pills at a time, as that is a LOT of tylenol, and it dosent take much to do liver damage.

It will not hit you harder, only faster. I, like many user, would recomend a cold water extraction (CWE).

Lots of people actually. Youd be surprised, and its not my preferred ROA by any means.

Thanks for all the help however I have no longer have these percocets, I got Roxicodones now...see ya later Tylenol

I took all advice possible that replied in time. I came to the conclusion that

- The pills will not hit you harder or effect euphoria in any way if it was crushed or swallowed whole
- The pills that were crushed I could feel hit about 10 minutes earlier however the euphoria was not affected

final conclusion

- No purpose in crushing pills or chewing for an awful taste unless you want to feel it ten(10) minutes faster. (comes along with it tasting the bitterness)
- Will solely just swallow pills whole now considering euphoria is not effected at all

Sounds good to me :) that's what I learnt when I started taking them too. Liquid or caps do work faster if swallowing but it's not huge. Enjoy.

No one asked about snorting. We prefer if people do not suggest more dangerous routes of administration when no one even asked, please.
It's really not that dangerous unless you are snorting large amounts which you can't do anyway unless you do cwe. It's percocet it has tylenol snorting is far better then popping in my opinion. Three to four pills max at one time. Swim has been binging on percocet on and off for 5 years now the most dangerous part about it is the Apap.