• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opinions: Most stimulating opiate

So what are your guys thought on the mixed agonist/antagonists , bupe is pretty stimulating for me unfortunately I have no experience with pentazocine or nalbuphine.
never heard of those before. well, think i've heard of nalbuphine but know nothing of their chemical profiles.

Tramadol is an opioid but if you take around 250-300 milligrams i feel really relaxed and theres a strange but nice euphoric feeling and i actually speed a little off of it i cant stop my legs from shaking very fun and layed back.

Some of you actually find methadone or H stimulating? LOL, wow.

Lower doses of 'codone opiods can be stimulating to me, hydrocodone more so then oxycodone. In 'normal' or high doses, both of them get sedating too.

Tramadol isn't really a traditional opiod, but it's by FAR the most stimulating option mentioned in this thread, in fact, it's stimulating properties are why I've been dependent on taking it every morning for the past few years.

Tramadol/Oxy/Suboxone.... I like to nod though and all that comes around is oxy and I have to take a ridiculous amount to get to a nod(like 8 30's or some shit, damn subs). But ya, Tramadol, and subs have alwaays been energetic for me. Subs and Tramadol together is SUPER energetic

Suboxone, oxy for sure, and then poppy seed drank used to make me go walk my dog, ride the bike around town, go to the mall by myself! I never go shopping or public places alone, but on the seeds, I had steady euphoria for a few hours followed by a comedown nod, mmmmm.

Tilidine guys!
It is by far the most stimulating opioid out there and does not have the dirty SNRI component of Tramadol.
A shame it is only prescribed in a few european countries and Germnay banned the liquid formulation last year due to the high recreational potential. Now there are only ER formulations with Naloxone available but they are easy to abuse.

Others I'd also say (low dose) Buprenorphine and Kratom. Never tried Oxy though...

I've never tried kratom but I would like to, what is the best kind and form to get it in???? Is it just as addicting as other opiates and is there withdraw/side effects? I'm just curious because many of you have kratom right up there with oxy so I'm just curious why isn't it illegal and there has to be some kind of addiction or withdraw effects otherwise it would be too good to be true in my eyes. Anyway if someone can answer my questions that would be great cause I don't personally know anyone who has used it.

Tilidine guys!
It is by far the most stimulating opioid out there and does not have the dirty SNRI component of Tramadol

Second that!

As far as i know it's not banned.
It can still be prescribed via btm prescription.

Which of course is hard to get.

Oxycodone for sure .. OxyM is not as stimulating as OxyC, more euphoric for sure but I tend to nod every time I use it.

Least stimulating for me is def. H ... which I don't necessarily mind (does wonders for anxiety) but I like both

As almost everyone else has already said, definitely Hydrocodone or Oxycodone. Codeine to a lesser extent, although for me it's more just 'not sedating' and warm and fuzzy as opposed to stimulating. Kratom takes the cake, but that's not an opiate really, more of a quasi-opioid. Personally, I've always found Bupe to be the most sedating, more so than Heroin, at least when I was opiate-naive. I remember IV'ing 4mg of Subutex after being clean for 23 months and I was literally sucking my own dick for 36 hours... felt great though.

I've also heard Nalbuphine is relatively stimulating, or again at least not very sedating. It's very hard to find now, but completely legal. Bodybuilders were using it frequently in the early 90's to work out with harder and push past their pain tolerance (till most got addicted to other opioids, a lot on heroin..). Since they were lifting hardcore on it, I couldn't imagine it was very sedating. However, idk what ROA you prefer, but if needles ain't your thing neither is nalbuphine, cos the only form I've ever seen it sold in is IM/IV ampoules, although I suppose you *could* drink the amps. I just don't know how much of a hit in terms of bio-availability you'd take by consuming it orally, and since I've *never* seen it sold orally, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it's oral BA is pretty weak.

Also, Nalbuphine is a mixed agonist/antagonist so IDK how combining it with other opioids would work, if at all.

Nalbuphine sounds interesting DiacetylEros^. As does Tilidine.

Anyways in my opinion I would say Oxy is number one, followed by tramadol, buprenorphine (gotta dose low), and kratom. But I agree with some on this thread in that I find ALL opiates to be stimulating to some extent.

Certain kinds of kratom can be pretty stimulating, which I appreciate for while writing. From what I've seen, Tramadol can be pretty stimulating, and I kind of wonder if Thebacon is stimulating as well (being derived from thebaine and all). Anyone have any experience with it?

Tilidine guys!
It is by far the most stimulating opioid out there and does not have the dirty SNRI component of Tramadol.
A shame it is only prescribed in a few european countries

What i don't get is that it's shedule-I in the US.
Because it is a very good pain medication.