• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opinions: Most stimulating opiate

TimKT9

Bluelighter
Curious to see what is everyones preference when it comes to opiates that give you the most energy/stimulation? I prefer not to nod out while on opiates. I would much rather be productive/energetic, talkative, etc. My favorites would have to be oxymorphone (insuffalated), or oxycodone (orally or insuffalated). Whats everyone elses favorite opiates that give you energy, and do you prefer to be energetic, or to nod?

I also love working on opiates! Makes eveyething bare bareble. If you wanna count Kratom, that's my number 1 for working/studying. My second choice would be Insuffalated oxycodone or oral Tramadol.

Opana and oxy agreed. Although need to watch the dose with pan. Little to much and your in nodvill. I like the energy feeling for a while but when I sit down to relax I'm ready for the nod.

I also love working on opiates! Makes eveyething bare bareble. If you wanna count Kratom, that's my number 1 for working/studying. My second choice would be Insuffalated oxycodone or oral Tramadol.
Kratom is an energetic high? Thats one opiate ive never tried

Tramadol for sure. Low dose white vein kratom can also be pretty energetic.

Oxy is too unpredictable to be the most stimulating, one day I'll be talking everyone's ear off the next day I'll start to nod hard as soon as the peak hits.

Tramadol easily takes the cake, maybe it's the snri effect or maybe it's the way it tickles the opiate receptors but 200-300mg will give me energy for the entire day. The duration and the stimulation complement each other very well and when I need to go to sleep I can induce a nod by simply relaxing. The nod isn't even overpowering like high doses of oxy or hydrocodone, just like a more serene version of passing out after a day of hard work.

Kratom comes in second for the same reasons as tramadol only kratom is slightly more jittery, doesn't have the legs, and requires gulping down mass amounts of powder or heavily concentrated tea.

Last edited:
Try taking a lower dose of whatever you usually take. You won't find a "stimulating" opiate; all opiates inherently have a sedative effect, so what you need to do is find the right dosage range that still gives you a good amount of euphoria without overwhelming you with sedation.

Alternatively (and I wouldn't really suggest this, particularly for an inexperienced user), you could take a low dose of a stimulant in addition to your normal dose of opiate to offset the fatigue you get from it. Bear in mind that this can in theory reduce or cancel out the calm and relaxation you get from opiates, especially if you don't get the dose ratio right.

Great post....I stopped using traditional opiates and much prefer Kratom, as strange as that sounds. I took about 2 grams of Maeng Da few hrs ago, and feel like I could stay up for hrs. That was the appeal of Opiates was the energy boosts. I could work all day and feel great. Percoset gets me higher, but Kratom gives me twice the energy and I feel tons better on Kratom.
White Vein Sumatra is also very good.

Meang Da is deffienety one of my favorites, sorry to go off topic but your favorite white vein? I don't know have experience with them and I'm considering getting some soon

It's all about nodding

I'm a downers kind of guy - I agree it's all about nodding. Dilaudid would have to be my choice. I abused alcohol as well so I avoided stealing my ex-wife's percs because of the acetaminophen.

Meang Da is deffienety one of my favorites, sorry to go off topic but your favorite white vein? I don't know have experience with them and I'm considering getting some soon

I've only tried White Vein Sumatra...It's on par with Maeng Da. I actually just placed an order and asked my vendor for a tiny sample of Red Maeng Da

kratom, oxy, methadone... not in any particular order. heroin is pretty nice but it all depends on purity.

So what are your guys thought on the mixed agonist/antagonists , bupe is pretty stimulating for me unfortunately I have no experience with pentazocine or nalbuphine.