• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opiates

Well we are here for support no doubt 🙏🏻

I can relate the depression always gets me too. My go to is always exercise, can’t say enough good things about it. I know it’s brutal in opiate withdrawal but the best option.

What opiate/s are you trying to quit?

-GC
No I couldn't agree more....exertis what I turned to a few years ago and it really helps A LOT..TY FOR THE REMINDER

you got this girly. i recently had a month long binge-relapse and am on day 6 cold turkey. kratom helps me, as well as some clonidine, gabapentin, water & aleeve.

we’re here to help 🥺
Oh wow THANK YOU...OMG I need to read that, your awesome and I'm super proud of you frfr.....yes kratom is something I've considered, alo g with Imodium ad, gabapentin and clonidine.
Ok see, I have been doing this cold turkey with NOTHING TO HELP, so I'm taking your advice

Oh wow THANK YOU...OMG I need to read that, your awesome and I'm super proud of you frfr.....yes kratom is something I've considered, alo g with Imodium ad, gabapentin and clonidine.
Ok see, I have been doing this cold turkey with NOTHING TO HELP, so I'm taking your advice
hunker down for a week. deplete the plugs number. lay your cash with a friend or family member. i personally like to be left alone but have kicked this time at my partners house in her bedroom, and it’s been cozy.

remember, make up your mind girly. you know if you want this. you can overcome anything.

hunker down for a week. deplete the plugs number. lay your cash with a friend or family member. i personally like to be left alone but have kicked this time at my partners house in her bedroom, and it’s been cozy.

remember, make up your mind girly. you know if you want this. you can overcome anything.
Absolutely sis you made a huge difference today thank you

you got this girly. i recently had a month long binge-relapse and am on day 6 cold turkey. kratom helps me, as well as some clonidine, gabapentin, water & aleeve.

we’re here to help 🥺
Oh no my man..... I wondered what happened to you. I'm still hanging tough 3mths after walking off methadone. I had a 4 day lapse on shitty, low dose poppy seeds but that ended on July 4th and I honestly didn't really have much of any withdrawal from it.

Oh no my man..... I wondered what happened to you. I'm still hanging tough 3mths after walking off methadone. I had a 4 day lapse on shitty, low dose poppy seeds but that ended on July 4th and I honestly didn't really have much of any withdrawal from it.
yeah man, stepped off for awhile and disconnected. towards the end there got pretty bad, was spending $100 a day on fent pressies & just being reckless..

doing good though. i’ve set myself up for a more positive recovery by deleting numbers and lending all my finances to my partner while recovering.

Yeah.... We're here to help. You got this. Im at 3mths after walking off 90mgs methadone a day plus the 3-4 extra 90mg bottles a week I was buying off the street. Many days I got by simply by white knuckling it and refusing to use no matter what.

Last edited:
Yeah.... We're here to help you got this. I got 3mths after walking off 90mgs methadone a day plus the 3-4 extra 90mg bottles a week I was buying off the street. Many days I got by simply by white knuckling it and refusing to use no matter what.
Holy shit yes I can do this wow

yeah man, stepped off for awhile and disconnected. towards the end there got pretty bad, was spending $100 a day on fent pressies & just being reckless..

doing good though. i’ve set myself up for a more positive recovery by deleting numbers and lending all my finances to my partner while recovering.
Wow I can definitely relate to it all

How are all of you doing this seemed like a great positive thread. The kind people like me see and have hope. I’m also trying to stop fent. Everyday is sad and a struggle I have no joys in this anymore and really hoping for a week window from work to finally get this done I’ve also failed a few times. I was able to kick this easier back then abut after soo many it gets harder and harder. I know what you mean about day 3 and 4. The last time I got a week off work about two months ago. I went 8/9 days clean but my dumb ass took some after inducting onto sub as I made it to sub, 1 won’t hurt. Well as in having to restart from day 5 out of 9. 4 days wasn’t enough to give me the courage to return to work. A lot of times I really consider quitting work to get this done. But I have a family to support and I’m the only provider. So I force myself to more and more shitty days of being on this shit. And it’s depressing. Time just goes by and I’m in survival, no joys.

This next time , hopefully soon, I’m doing what was recommended earlier. Getting rid of the stash, handing my keys , deleting numbers. And going thru it.

I was always doing with a crutch “safety stash” and I can’t do that anymore. I was on subs living a lot better and I always gave myself a few celebration days and it turned into this. We love dealing with pain i guess….. much love to all of you. Life is much more beautiful without this bs. Honestly it’s the crappiest thing on the menu…. Does nothing but hold you off. For me I get anxiety from it, can’t sleep, it’s terrible for me. And while keeping a professional job. No bueno. Much love

How are all of you doing this seemed like a great positive thread. The kind people like me see and have hope. I’m also trying to stop fent. Everyday is sad and a struggle I have no joys in this anymore and really hoping for a week window from work to finally get this done I’ve also failed a few times. I was able to kick this easier back then abut after soo many it gets harder and harder. I know what you mean about day 3 and 4. The last time I got a week off work about two months ago. I went 8/9 days clean but my dumb ass took some after inducting onto sub as I made it to sub, 1 won’t hurt. Well as in having to restart from day 5 out of 9. 4 days wasn’t enough to give me the courage to return to work. A lot of times I really consider quitting work to get this done. But I have a family to support and I’m the only provider. So I force myself to more and more shitty days of being on this shit. And it’s depressing. Time just goes by and I’m in survival, no joys.

This next time , hopefully soon, I’m doing what was recommended earlier. Getting rid of the stash, handing my keys , deleting numbers. And going thru it.

I was always doing with a crutch “safety stash” and I can’t do that anymore. I was on subs living a lot better and I always gave myself a few celebration days and it turned into this. We love dealing with pain i guess….. much love to all of you. Life is much more beautiful without this bs. Honestly it’s the crappiest thing on the menu…. Does nothing but hold you off. For me I get anxiety from it, can’t sleep, it’s terrible for me. And while keeping a professional job. No bueno. Much love
Don’t give up hope okay
Sending you hope from the universe 💜