Only the bangers - best dance music videos!!!! Have some mdma first

I just had more mdma a few minutes ago. Lol.
You're lucky. I don't know where to get some from, and my favorite RC shop has closed recently. Have a bunch of potential replacements saved but I don't know whether they'd use basic stealth or declare correctly which would lead to seizure. Why the fuck are there no deep web offers for Mexico?

I want some 4,4'-dimethylaminorex. This stuff was like MDMA on steroids. Or some 6-APB. They say you can roll on it without much rebound.

Last edited:
I just snorted another 45mg booster of mdma.

Check this crazy shit out. I love these guys videos.

Alarma!!!

I play the shit out of this because I want to "make you trip on ecstasy". Plus the women are hot!!

Antares
Ride on a meteorite

This one is a real dance classic.

Me I'm still rolling and vaping delta 8. This video is great!

Intermission
Piece of my heart

Either I've had too much mdma or just enough because this video is awesome right now.

Netzwork
Send me an angel

When I started doing XTC early 90s at age 14 I was popping Mitsubishis at my bedroom at night, I had not much else than a tv, and this clip was new on tv back then, I flashed heavily on this clip, and then they say here, take this pill, what did you just give me? XTC he said... that was amazing back then, my only previous drug experiences were weed and alcoholol, I was completely blown away by the x and I was still a kid and then to hear him say XTC was fucking awesome...

This is another clip, belgian dance from Wallonie, so french, saying; a la sortie de l'ecole, le dealer est toujours la, ou quat ou quois tout la vie (At the school exit, the dealer is always there, or what or what all your life)...

And this one features the first skinheads early 90's (skinheads used to be huge over here, they called themselves Gabbers - which is a white dutch word for homies - listened to hardcore, only owned Nike Air Max, a lonsdale sweater, skinny jeans, and a bomber jacket and a ring tru one ear) before it turned it turned to hardcore, there is a hardcore rmx of it (Thunderdome, best of 96, disc two).

And this one features the first skinheads early 90's (skinheads used to be huge over here, they called themselves Gabbers - which is a white dutch word for homies - listened to hardcore, only owned Nike Air Max, a lonsdale sweater, skinny jeans, and a bomber jacket and a ring tru one ear) before it turned it turned to hardcore, there is a hardcore rmx of it (Thunderdome, best of 96, disc two).

Uhm didn't you know that God is a gabber?